Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,758 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Remember To Fast, Eat Healthy, Drink Lots Of Water, Don't Live Sedentary - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Remember To Fast, Eat Healthy, Drink Lots Of Water, Don't Live Sedentary (1329 Views)

Give your life to God and be useful to your creator, don't live a wasteful life / Don't Settle For Less; Don't Live A Life Of Mediocrity / Why Do Most Pastors Children Don't Live To Up To Their Fathers' Names? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remember To Fast, Eat Healthy, Drink Lots Of Water, Don't Live Sedentary by OpenYourEyes1: 7:11am On May 14, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
To Believers...

Pray without ceasing. Live holy life. Always Read/listen to your Bible. Never doubt the word of GOD.

Fast (you could start from 6am—12pm). If you can, feed on fruits and vegetables during the fasting

Drink lots of water. I prefer hot/warm water. I put sour healthy fruits in my water before drinking.

Eating healthy. I prefer plenty of fruits and vegetables.

Don't live a sedentary lifestyle. Always work hard.

I repeat, Pray without ceasing. Live holy life. Always Read/listen to your Bible. Never doubt the word of GOD.

Re: Remember To Fast, Eat Healthy, Drink Lots Of Water, Don't Live Sedentary by OpenYourEyes1: 8:23am On May 15, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
To Believers...

Pray without ceasing. Live holy life. Always Read/listen to your Bible. Never doubt the word of GOD.

Fast (you could start from 6am—12pm). If you can, feed on fruits and vegetables during the fasting

Drink lots of water. I prefer hot/warm water. I put sour healthy fruits in my water before drinking.

I repeat, Pray without ceasing. Live holy life. Always Read/listen to your Bible. Never doubt the word of GOD.

Re: Remember To Fast, Eat Healthy, Drink Lots Of Water, Don't Live Sedentary by OpenYourEyes1: 10:40am On May 16, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
To Believers...

Re: Remember To Fast, Eat Healthy, Drink Lots Of Water, Don't Live Sedentary by OpenYourEyes1: 7:39am On May 19, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
To Believers...

Re: Remember To Fast, Eat Healthy, Drink Lots Of Water, Don't Live Sedentary by OpenYourEyes1: 7:01am On May 20, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
To Believers...

Eat healthy. I prefer plenty of fruits and vegetables.

Re: Remember To Fast, Eat Healthy, Drink Lots Of Water, Don't Live Sedentary by OpenYourEyes1: 7:57am On May 21, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
To Believers...

✔ Bump
Re: Remember To Fast, Eat Healthy, Drink Lots Of Water, Don't Live Sedentary by OpenYourEyes1: 7:40am On May 22, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
To Believers...

Re: Remember To Fast, Eat Healthy, Drink Lots Of Water, Don't Live Sedentary by OpenYourEyes1: 8:09am On May 23, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
To Believers...

Re: Remember To Fast, Eat Healthy, Drink Lots Of Water, Don't Live Sedentary by OpenYourEyes1: 8:48am On May 25, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
To Believers...

Re: Remember To Fast, Eat Healthy, Drink Lots Of Water, Don't Live Sedentary by OpenYourEyes1: 8:19am On May 29, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
To Believers...

Re: Remember To Fast, Eat Healthy, Drink Lots Of Water, Don't Live Sedentary by Dtruthspeaker: 8:51am On May 29, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
To Believers...

The purpose of fasting and prayer is to make you Very Very AWARE that the REAL YOU IS SPIRIT, where God Reigns Supremely and Without Any Disturbance or Resistance from anyone.

God Says "Meet Me Here and Stay Here. The Devil is out there in the flesh and in the spirit of the flesh, were you are. Come to Me Here in the Spirit, whom ye are, the Devil can not follow."

That's why we love to pray because we love God and we want to be with Him and we love being with Him, oh it's Very Very Sweet!

While we Hate the-Evils and we want to Stay Away from them at all times. So we go to the Place and Stay in the Place WHERE They Can Not Come.!
Re: Remember To Fast, Eat Healthy, Drink Lots Of Water, Don't Live Sedentary by OpenYourEyes1: 7:47am On Jun 03, 2020
Very important!
Re: Remember To Fast, Eat Healthy, Drink Lots Of Water, Don't Live Sedentary by OpenYourEyes1: 7:09am On Jun 04, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
To Believers...

Re: Remember To Fast, Eat Healthy, Drink Lots Of Water, Don't Live Sedentary by OpenYourEyes1: 8:12am On Jun 05, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
To Believers...

Re: Remember To Fast, Eat Healthy, Drink Lots Of Water, Don't Live Sedentary by OpenYourEyes1: 8:15am On Jun 20, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
To Believers...

Re: Remember To Fast, Eat Healthy, Drink Lots Of Water, Don't Live Sedentary by OpenYourEyes1: 6:55am On Jul 01, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
To Believers...

Re: Remember To Fast, Eat Healthy, Drink Lots Of Water, Don't Live Sedentary by OpenYourEyes1: 7:08am On Jul 28, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
To Believers...

Re: Remember To Fast, Eat Healthy, Drink Lots Of Water, Don't Live Sedentary by OpenYourEyes1: 8:30am On Aug 12, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
To Believers...

Re: Remember To Fast, Eat Healthy, Drink Lots Of Water, Don't Live Sedentary by OpenYourEyes1: 7:40am On Sep 02, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
To Believers...

Re: Remember To Fast, Eat Healthy, Drink Lots Of Water, Don't Live Sedentary by OpenYourEyes1: 7:44am On May 12, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
To Believers...

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Time To Speak In Tongues Is During S3x - Female Pastor Tell Her Members / "In The Beginning..." / The End Is Near, The Wormwood Prophecy (asteroid Apophis)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.