Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush (67846 Views)

Commanding Officer, 14 Soldiers Killed In Borno Ambush Attack – New Telegraph / Boko Haram Kills 25 Soldiers In Borno Ambush - The Cable / Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by gurunlocker: 2:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
Be truthful to yourself, is this administration not worse than the previous?

shocked shocked shocked

70 Soldiers at once!!!

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by RaptorX: 2:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
Iyiataata92:
Government should stop wasting our money and soldiers in the fight against boko haram. Just get somebody with coronavirus to infiltrate the gang and watch wonders happen.
me I hate nonsense
Easier said than done, once unleashed biological weapons are hard to control. What made you think the spread is only going to be contained to the insurgents.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by bigpastor(m): 2:30pm On Mar 24, 2020
[quote author=Donaldoni post=87724332]The headline should be "Boko Haram Kill 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush"

Boko Haram is a group not a person.

A group is third person singular

2 groups is third person plural

Final answer: kill 70,
Not kills[s][/s]

The original topic/headline is correct
You are not Olodo sha

Let's avoid cost language please
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by MiztaFabuloz(m): 2:30pm On Mar 24, 2020
What do we expect
While they are busy planing how to kill and kidnap, the government is busy planing how to capture them and give them amnesty.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by GboyegaD(m): 2:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
Smhaykins:

Step down for shekau

We could organise an early election. They have wasted so much resources without any achievement to show.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Nwaonyishi69: 2:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
Davash222:
A truck loaded with 70 soldiers in a war zone

If this is true, then, Nigeria Army lack tactics and I don't see them winning this war with this amateur approach.
Why won't they lose when merit means nothing and being Fulani is now the only basis for promotion.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Ayoefa: 2:32pm On Mar 24, 2020
osuofia2:

ZOMBIE https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/insurgents-ambush-kill-at-least-70-soldiers-in-borno.html

Monkey, what's is dailytrust source? None. Some unnamed military source. Does that sound like a reliable source to you monkey?
You are worse than a zombie, your brain is dead already just waiting to be buried. Ode, olodo, dindinri.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Austineva(m): 2:32pm On Mar 24, 2020
Davash222:

If this is true, then, Nigeria Army lack tactics and I don't see them winning this war with this amateur approach.
it was a plan between d military head and d terrorists. How can 70 soldiers be loaded in one vehicle? D military heads are yet to tell us d truth. That's y I can never be a Nigerian army neither will my kids. Never!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Mattyau: 2:32pm On Mar 24, 2020
Kyari should be sent to boko boiz story of this will end forever
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Angelfrost(m): 2:33pm On Mar 24, 2020
Sweeetheart:
[b]

was about to say this @ the bolded

how can NA be this dumb to packed themselves in a truck forgetting these miscreants had target them in a scenario like this before but what am I even saying, even if they split themselves they would still be ambushed.

there a lot of saboteurs in the NA and if the Saboteurs aren't checkmate I could agree with Davash222 that we aren't winning this political war

now that oil bp had dropped down to promotion level, let me see how Buhari will compensate his foot soldiers, lemme see how that useless senator will sponsor his relative on foreign education. bunch of backward scallywag

Real Political War.... Sacrificing young men just to score political points.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Nwaonyishi69: 2:33pm On Mar 24, 2020
The kovick 1-9 effect is beyond us.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by gotnel: 2:34pm On Mar 24, 2020
God help us. There is a tactical and logical error in all aspects of fighting this nonsense boko boys.
There are a lot of reasons why Buhari should have changed the military commanders.
We have to take another look in all directions about this boko haram issue.
Losing our soldiers in multitudes is becoming more frequent than necessary.
Let us devise another way of fighting.
I believe we should have use air surveillance support to lead the way whenever large troops are being deployed. Instead of playing into the hands of this ragtag group.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by bayelsaowei(m): 2:34pm On Mar 24, 2020
hotwax:
embarassed
I remember some people telling us "one of the most important reason to vote for Buhari is because he is a military man. He will handle boko haram"

It wasnt this bad under Jonathan, a bloody civilian.

I have never seen a useless human being like Buhari...

Next time you see someone struggling to produce his WAEC result, you use your common sense and chase him away and not vote for him.
do you remember how gej changed his security chiefs just to achieve some strides against bokoharam?

Tell me exactly what buhari has done differently to fight against the insurgents ??

Nigeria is screwed completely..

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Gazzy88(m): 2:34pm On Mar 24, 2020
May lassa fever, ebola, bird flu, AIDS and coronavirus locate shekau and his loved ones so he can feel how painful it is to continue wasting people's lives.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Donaldoni: 2:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
bigpastor:

Why are you contradicting yourself

Is it "kills" or "kill"
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by jackie3: 2:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
Some people are llaundering Boko Haram image on this
Platform.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by rampantlover: 2:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
Convix 1 9 that's how your president pronounced it. grin grin cheesy He had more than a month of rehearsal and still didn't pronounce it right grin cheesy grin cheesy grin NIGERIA IS DOOMED

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Iyiataata92: 2:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
RaptorX:
Easier said than done, once unleashed biological weapons are hard to control. What made you think the spread is only going to be contained to the insurgents.
Terrorists hardly mingle with civilians. The spread won't be as high aas you might imagine
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by hotwax: 2:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
kikero:

It's bad under Buhari, but it was worse under GEJ.

Bomb blasts in many cities, including several attacks on Abuja, Boko controlling a larger territory than it does now, attacks on churches, and even on Kano Mosque (because SLS insulted them), and kidnapping was rife. Plus two attacks on schools in the NE which resulted in lots of dead children.

So,yeah, GEJ was no better. Then there was the scam involving looting of funds meant for the war.

PS I also regard both PDP and APC as one and the same, so this is no defence of Buhari

, especially as we have even more security issues under his regime now

So you rendered all your arguments about Jonathan invalid by your last statement.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Zionman24: 2:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
Seventy, wow, God have mercy. Buhari has failed .

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 24, 2020
hotwax:

, especially as we have even more security issues under his regime now

So you rendered all your arguments about Jonathan invalid by your last statement.

Thank you.

I was specifically referring to Boko Haram, and also to your comment that things were better under GEJ.

Also my last.comment was so that you won't call me a Buhari defender. I'm not, and have never voted for APC

Also, herdsmen, kidnapping and a host of other security issues were present under GEJ too. And the PDP government did nowt much.

That's why ,as I said earlier APC and PDP are the same to me.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 24, 2020
See how Buhari is wasting southern strong men to facilitate his fulanisation agenda.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:43pm On Mar 24, 2020
No air cover as usual
Launching an offensive when boko haram are army members
Stop wasting these people !

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Iyiataata92: 2:43pm On Mar 24, 2020
Davash222:

"The terrorists specifically targeted a truck loaded with soldiers with RPGs and incinerated the vehicle, killing all on board,” a second officer said."

All the soldiers on board were killed, but does that mean that the truck carried all the 70 soldiers or did the report say that only one vehicle was attacked in the convoy?
Try to imagine what a truck carrying 70 soldiers with riffles will look like?
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by tommenoh(m): 2:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
Iyiataata92:

How about you check the meaning of 'convoy' before commenting again?
This is not a new thing,targeting soldiers enroute an engagement with hostiles!packing 70 in a truck,is sheer stupidity and an indication,a Hausa man is in charge of troop movement!no sane command will offer such gift,to the enemy in time of warfare and this act,shows why Nigerian soldiers,CANNOT defeat this scourge called boko haram!wtf?!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Zither(m): 2:47pm On Mar 24, 2020
How can they win the war? Your president saves boko haram from slaughter by claiming to rehabilitate them then sends them back to the forest to slaughter the Nigerian Army. Who is deceiving who?

RIPP to the gallant officers

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Davash222(m): 2:47pm On Mar 24, 2020
Iyiataata92:

All the soldiers on board were killed, but does that mean that the truck carried all the 70 soldiers or did the report say that only one vehicle was attacked in the convoy?
Try to imagine what a truck carrying 70 soldiers with riffles will look like?
Stop arguing blindly. The reports states the terrorists 'specifically' targeted 'A' truck.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
9ja doomed country.

Some people will try and avoid this trade like a plague

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by AgentNairaland(f): 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
Boko And Coro...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Zeema123(f): 2:50pm On Mar 24, 2020
Seriously this boko haram again �‍♀️Despite d problem we have at hand now �‍♀️This is crazy
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by RichBoy247: 2:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
Davash222:

That's to tell you that the journalist wrote nonsense. a truck loaded with 70 soldier men or soldier ants?
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Fash20: 2:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
Nigerian Army is useless we know that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reasons Why Police & Military Shave Their Beards / Police Nab 17 Sacks Containing APC Thumb-printed Ballots In Kano / Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.