Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush (67847 Views)

Commanding Officer, 14 Soldiers Killed In Borno Ambush Attack – New Telegraph / Boko Haram Kills 25 Soldiers In Borno Ambush - The Cable / Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by maestroferddi: 4:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
Someone should remind me of the numerical strength of Nigerian army for Boko Haram to take out 70 in one fell swoop...

When shall we stop lying to ourselves?
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Ramsak1: 4:43pm On Mar 24, 2020
but sir,
i still dont understand how you manage to find joy in this.
Nairalandmonika:

Lol, buhari failure made Jonathan failure look like success.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by striker07(m): 5:06pm On Mar 24, 2020
[quote author=bigpastor post=87724590][/quote]boko haram kill is correct not kills
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Omoejigbahe(m): 5:25pm On Mar 24, 2020
RIP to the dead, mumu bubu went say anything now. Quite unfortunate.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Nairalandmonika: 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
Ramsak1:
but sir,
i still dont understand how you manage to find joy in this.
And who told u I derived joy in buhari's failure, look I was once a supporter of buhari but now I know better.
So please swerve.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Franking: 5:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
Blame GEJ. Buhari is a genius and a saint. Nigeria is a better country with Buhari. Sai Baba.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:42pm On Mar 24, 2020
Tumbulum:
Alfai thought you are dead. Where have you been.

Roaming the earth. Spreading Satanic messages.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by danhans(m): 5:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
Davash222:
A truck loaded with 70 soldiers in a war zone

If this is true, then, Nigeria Army lack tactics and I don't see them winning this war with this amateur ahpproach.
I wonder oo,when the kill 2 BH they will celebrating

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Ezmans: 6:09pm On Mar 24, 2020
Davash222:

If this is true, then, Nigeria Army lack tactics and I don't see them winning this war with this amateur approach.
this is the coronavirous we have in Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by bizhop01: 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2020
Instead of Bokoharam should come and kill corona virus
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Bekool(m): 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
Yenefer:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/insurgents-ambush-kill-at-least-70-soldiers-in-borno.html

Obviously a sabotage from inside the military those so called repentant bokoharam fighters recruited into the army might have licked out info about the movements of the nigerian soildiers.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Abiberry: 6:32pm On Mar 24, 2020
Most of the soldiers are southerners

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by fatymore(f): 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2020
Farki:

Possibly a paid propagandist or an escaped Yabaleft patient. Either way he or she rarely makes sense.
lol....I comment these days koyemi
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by JAWBONE(m): 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2020
Samamerc:

Bandits attacked Galkogo community in Niger state and a distress call was sent to men of the Nigeria army and airforce, they all responded to the distress call and when the army got there, the airforce finished them from air.

Good heavens!! Something like this happened in this country and it did not make the news?

How can there be a lack of communication between Army and Air Force to the extent that the Air Force would kill one of their own?
This country is just running on borrowed time. I have never heard of this kind of unprofessionalism anywhere in the world

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Yenefer(f): 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
Bekool:

Obviously a sabotage from inside the military those so called repentant bokoharam fighters recruited into the army might have licked out info about the movements of the nigerian soildiers.
Stop it there's no recruited repentant Boko Haram in the Nigerian Army
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by mimiolajire007(f): 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
This is really true, but not correct details. I pray God comfort the families of the gallant soldiers we lost
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by 1972xy: 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
Yenefer:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/insurgents-ambush-kill-at-least-70-soldiers-in-borno.html
This is stupidity of the highest order. A battalion of soldiers is moving without military jets escourt. Too bad for this nation. I pity this Nation .

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by vinceobe: 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2020
How can a convoy of army move without air surveillance support by the air force? Hope this is another case of sabotage? Oh my God our gallant young solders gone again. May their souls rest in perfect peace.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
Nvc078:
Time to join the Nigerian army

I WAS CRYING WHEN I DIDN'T MAKE D SSC SHORTLIST NOT KNOWING THAT JEHOVAH WAS SAVING MY LIFE!
TNK GOD OO EGUNGUN CUD AV BIN KNOCKED DOWN @ D XPRES OOO

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by ada9ja(f): 7:06pm On Mar 24, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:
Reminds me of 1968 in Abagana.

Zoo army is useless.
after that who lost?
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by eagleu: 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2020
Davash222:

If this is true, then, Nigeria Army lack tactics and I don't see them winning this war with this amateur approach.

That's why we question the sincerity of Aso Rock in dealing with BH
Someone made the decision to pack hopeless soldiers like sardines and creat a nice shooting target for the BH friends.
Another sad story is that nobody will be punished for this decision.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Mrfantastic1(m): 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2020
Iyiataata92:
Government should stop wasting our money and soldiers in the fight against boko haram. Just get somebody with coronavirus to infiltrate the gang and watch wonders happen.
me I hate nonsense

You can’t think this way o. When they find out the virus came to them as a strategic tool to fight them (which they would) then we might be in for some serious problems, cause they will SURELY use it as a biological weapon
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
ada9ja:

after that who lost?

ask Gowon.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by DModeCntStopMe: 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2020
Davash222:

Which war?

Thought boko haram had been technically defeated and our army had defeated insurgency remaining terrorism?
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Powersurge: 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
Davash222:

"The terrorists specifically targeted a truck loaded with soldiers with RPGs and incinerated the vehicle, killing all on board,” a second officer said."

No matter how you look at this, it's a bad tactics from the millitary. It sounds absurd. 70 soldiers died without putting up a fight? 70 highly trained mercenaries could overrun Bokoharam stronghold.

I was watching a video on YouTube the other day, our soldiers jumped into an abandoned truck left by Bokoharam and started shooting in the air and shouting. I asked myself, if this vehicle was wired with explosives, this would have been how these fellows would have been roasted like turkey. No forward team, no scout, nothing. Loaded 70 men into a truck in a war turn zone. Imagine if they had landed on a landmine?
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Tumbulum: 8:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:

Roaming the earth. Spreading Satanic messages.
lol. Laughing out loud hard. Did you cause this corona virus?
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:04pm On Mar 24, 2020
Tumbulum:
lol. Laughing out loud hard. Did you cause this corona virus?

I am many things but not Chinese.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by israelmao(m): 8:14pm On Mar 24, 2020
Those who initiated Boko Haram God will never spare their lives.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Tumbulum: 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:

I am many things but not Chinese.
hahahahahaha. What's wrong with the Chinese?
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by engrzico(m): 8:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
The government keeps spending billions of naira to equip the military up to the current standard, but the commanders are still archaic they still possess the mentality of the 19th century strategy of warfare.

How can a battalion be on the move in such a
Guerilla battle without remote air support.

The strength of the 21st century military has shifted from ground troops to the Airforce and conventional style weapons.

May there damned souls rest in peace.

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by richeso: 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
Jesus!. 70 people. even corona never kill 70 people oo. lets imagine. if this government take Bokoharam serious as they take corona.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Qoyyum95(m): 8:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
May God save us. Anyways I can help you get an approved upwork account for a token. Check my signature for my contact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reasons Why Police & Military Shave Their Beards / Police Nab 17 Sacks Containing APC Thumb-printed Ballots In Kano / Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.