Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,384 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha (47025 Views)

US Secretary Of State, Blinken, Arrives Nigeria, Visits Aso Villa / Oshiomhole Visits Aso Rock Amid Suspension Saga / Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha by Anneka101(f): 4:43pm On Mar 24, 2020
I'm very sure they are not telling the truth about Bubu's status.

Well they won't hide it for long.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha by Sege2001: 4:44pm On Mar 24, 2020
E don happen
Re: Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha by globalresource: 4:44pm On Mar 24, 2020
Why is VP not the head of task force

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha by Grace001: 4:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
No peace for the wicked, una no go get peace. As long una refuse to build good health facilities for the common man. The virus will spread within their family. I don't even pity them, because many Nigerians have died because of failed health sector in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha by Altimatic27: 4:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
[quote author=References post=87727551]

https://punchng.com/breaking-covid-19-task-force-visits-villa/

[/quot

I think right now we are going to know the full importance of Lagos states Nigeria
Re: Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha by sonnie10: 4:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
This shit is real
Re: Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha by Eteka1(m): 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2020
GamalNasser:
Task force that should naturally be headed by the VP just like in America
Really? Where is it written.
Re: Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha by Sweeetheart(m): 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2020
chozzy:

Can you imagine?
They are now planning to divert the equipment Alibaba donated to Nigerian masses to Aso Rock
where the ordinary Nigerians won't have access.

let's thank our darling daddy. @manabbqgrill our dad has done well for diverting the equipment that's meant to served the affected people in the country to the asorock

daddy we are greatful. I swear some people education is a total waste of time, if I happen to be the president today, you will always be shot for being stupid

6 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha by Blessings4me(m): 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2020
It is getting clearer.
Re: Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha by CptCharlesVane: 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
Do these people have no shame. Jack Ma’s donation is what they want to install at the Villa angry The incredibly dense idîots that ever campaigned and voted, rigged and still support this clueless senile illiterate may the virus visit them. All of them angry Amen.

Since 2015, their man crush travelled everytime he felt ill, with all the resources at his disposal, too stupid to see the need to even build a functioning clinic yet they imposed him upon us.

A reminder, Aso clinic on the budget has more funds allocated than all the teaching hospitals in the country. Yes, but he is the best thing since Gala and LaCasera. God! Why are people so stupid in Nigeria? Educated people rigged this man in. People with degrees support this man everyday online angry

Man! I need to let of steam and worry about my own survival in this viral atmosphere abeg. I’d be laughing gleefully if this wasn’t going to affect us all.

Stay at home! Practice good hygiene because most of us who want God to do his work on these people are not immune or at least we don’t know yet

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha by Larie88(m): 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
Bauchi governor tested positive
Re: Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha by uunwanaobong3: 4:50pm On Mar 24, 2020
Dear Corona Birus, I humbly present to you this blood tasting matchete, please used this and do a very clean job in ASO ROCK, God blessed you, Amen.

Coro please carry out this genocide at ASO ROCK for the interest

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha by Ooye12: 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
LabDNA:
So you'll put a testing equipment there in Aso rock with Med. Lab Scientists to man it.

What now happens to the common man's hospitals?
they are such a selfish politician, God sAve poor life
Re: Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha by Ewedegubbler: 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
Bauchi governor don collect ma.. na express he dey go
Re: Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha by uunwanaobong3: 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
Dear Corona Birus, I humbly present to you this blood tasting matchete, please used this and do a very clean job in ASO ROCK, God blessed you, Amen.

Coro please carry out this genocide at ASO ROCK for the interest of Nigeria

Re: Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha by lovegeneration(m): 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha by CalabarPikin: 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
Probably to take care of bubu on code........dat guy is positive even b4 d outbreak

In another news....Bauchi governor hv bn tested positive
Re: Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha by aviara: 4:53pm On Mar 24, 2020
Almost all the cabinet members in aso rock just to install medical equipment? Hmmmm. The last time they visited like this was when baba was in London resting after medical treatment

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 4:53pm On Mar 24, 2020
GamalNasser:

Probably to test more staff, Abba Kyari really desecrated that place

They should shoot him dead already to avoid more spread

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:53pm On Mar 24, 2020
Our current leaders are very wicked. They want to install the testing kit in Aso rock but could not provide enough of it to the common man.Big shame on them
Re: Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha by Ladiesdoctor(m): 4:54pm On Mar 24, 2020
This corona could have been prevented in Nigeria, but there was no any proactive measure by the leadership.
Re: Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha by Truthbites: 4:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
After Abba Kyari messed up Osibanjo and Yorubas,u now still to go to Lagos for treatment, u see life!
Re: Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha by Ghqaq21701: 4:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
Information !! Information !! Information
Invest in crypto currency and make cool cash online is easy, fast with Mr Austine Peter's he trades your bitcoin and you get X3 of your investment.... Interested person's should send messages via Telegram - : Austin Peters
phone call or whatsapp - : 090-56-50-25-08
Be a part of success
Re: Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha by Ghqaq21701: 4:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
Ghqaq21701:
Information !! Information !! Information
Invest in crypto currency and make cool cash online is easy, fast with Mr Austine Peter's he trades your bitcoin and you get X3 of your investment.... Interested person's should send messages via Telegram - : Austin Peters
phone call or whatsapp - : 090-56-50-25-08
Be a part of success
Re: Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha by backnbeta(f): 4:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
Nikiballer:
E don happen grin grin....
See if una divert that Ali Baba equipment and kits and no share am give hospitals,see na there the REVOLUTION GO START,better don't start what you can't finish...
No revolution...we are all toothless bulldogs and our leaders know it, besides, we hate each other so much we can never fight as a team undecided

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha by aviara: 4:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
We have always prayed for positive things yo happen in the presidency. Is this an answer to our prayers.
Re: Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
Kiddinpoh:
Bauchi State Governor has been tested positive!
Are u for real??
Re: Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha by Egbetayo(m): 4:59pm On Mar 24, 2020
This unpleasant situation could have been averted if the border was closed as when we started shouting for them to close the border. They felt aloof and insulated. God almighty has proven that his ways are incomprehensible.

For effective fumigation of your home, religious centers and other environment. Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha by lastempero: 4:59pm On Mar 24, 2020
BamBella:
Honestly, I hope Buhari and top politicians at the Villa all contracts this Virus and die as a result of it.

It would be the prize they would all pay for being stupid enough not to have shut the borders when Nigerians were all clamouring for it.

Iam with you on this.
Re: Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha by abeggnow: 4:59pm On Mar 24, 2020
Keziehenry:
Waiting for their briefing, but I want the presidency not to send Abba kyari to Lagos, let him go to London and get treated and leave Lagos ill equipped hospital for our poor people.
well said
Re: Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha by babaluckey: 5:00pm On Mar 24, 2020
I wish him/ them quick recovery. May God cleanse the whole universe from this evil agent in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead / Governor Obiano Appoints Zubby Michael As Special Adviser On Media / Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.