Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:39 AM

Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha (47148 Views)

US Secretary Of State, Blinken, Arrives Nigeria, Visits Aso Villa / Oshiomhole Visits Aso Rock Amid Suspension Saga / Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha by proclinician: 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
Oga corona kill them all. Buhari Abba kyari el rufai, bala Mohammed, kill them all.
Re: Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha by masseratti: 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
GamalNasser:
Task force that should naturally be headed by the VP just like in America
why must we copy America? To me the task force is suppose to be headed by the President himself in a situation like this, not the VP, even pence in America is way incompetent like trump, the man does not believe in Science.
Re: Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha by kristo123: 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2020
Foooooo...ooools those equipments won't save you people.

Una Neva still get sense still making stupid decision.
Re: Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha by Ezmans: 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2020
Debbienat:
Please Can a well meaning Nigerian help me out with some money I'm urgently in need and need your help... Any amount is generous as long as you reached out.
Account Name- Natufe Oghenetejiri Deborah
Account Number- 2218213654
Bank- Zenith Bank
in this coro era?
Re: Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha by Insectkiller: 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2020
Jack Ma.

God bless u..

Theso-called high and mighty has hijacked ur kind heart gift donated for Nigerians.

No problem..
God is in-charge

grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha by kristo123: 6:44pm On Mar 24, 2020
lonelydora:
If e don reach like this, then, I can authoritatively say Buhari is positive.

Exactly I suspect these people not saying the truth about buhari status.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha by GamalNasser: 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2020
masseratti:
why must we copy America? To me the task force is suppose to be headed by the President himself in a situation like this, not the VP, even pence in America is way incompetent like trump, the man does not believe in Science.

Keep quiet u Buharist
Re: Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha by psalmistkakah(m): 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
They should be careful sha..May God heal the world....That Michael Jackson song heal the world comes to mind...
Re: Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2020
The ordinary Nigerian wants to always for their fellow ordinary Nigerians but immediately they are elevated , they will stop fighting. The next thing you will hear from him is, do you know who I am ? grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha by Kingspin(m): 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
chozzy:

Can you imagine?
They are now planning to divert the equipment Alibaba donated to Nigerian masses to Aso Rock
where the ordinary Nigerians won't have access.

The status Buhari has not been briefing Nigerians. All the information we have gotten is the protection of Aso Rock and Politicians.

In other words, the masses can go and die
Re: Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha by don4real18(m): 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
Perhaps, Buhari has gotten it
Re: Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha by spiralwedge(m): 6:58pm On Mar 24, 2020
The elderly ones in that place won't make it. Power will change hands.
The new leader will cry out to God and lead the nation in prayers and then the pestilence will stop.

The death toll may reach 1 million. A sad year indeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha by candidbabe(f): 7:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
Martinola:
I'm tired of dis useless politicians.
Diverting wat is suppose to be 4 every 9jerians to only demselves.
May d wrath of God dat av started pouring upon dem never cease.
Amen
Re: Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha by seunmsg(m): 7:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
I hope the villa has been seriously disinfected before the visit?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha by masseratti: 7:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
GamalNasser:

Keep quiet u Buharist
please go and meet your mate... What's my business with Buhari? Your folks at home are the one to keep quiet.
Re: Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha by GamalNasser: 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2020
masseratti:
please go and meet your mate... What's my business with Buhari? Your folks at home are the one to keep quiet.

Guy trust me I can employ you for 20 years so keep quiet , mate indeed
Re: Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha by BrutusOj(m): 7:54pm On Mar 24, 2020
chozzy:

Can you imagine?
They are now planning to divert the equipment Alibaba donated to Nigerian masses to Aso Rock

And some over Sabi Nairalanders here are showing concern for those greedy foools there. They will end up setting up an emergency treatment center for themselves only in Aso rock.
Re: Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha by jaxxy(m): 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2020
chozzy:

Can you imagine?

There are many testing kits probably millions. There has been an exposure in the villa. They need it asap.
Re: Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha by laoludavid(m): 8:15pm On Mar 24, 2020
Abi baba too don catch am
Re: Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha by senatordave1(m): 9:19pm On Mar 24, 2020
don4real18:
Perhaps, Buhari has gotten it
And Atiku
Re: Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
senatordave1:

And Atiku

Egungun! When did you change your name to dave? Anyways... be careful angry angry
Re: Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha by Henadih(m): 7:17am On Mar 25, 2020
They closed the border for FOOD and open the border for Foreign Terrorist and Virus (corona) to come in.
The fulani regime's initial and DELIBERATE refusal to shut down international flights coming in through Lagos is because they thought Covid 19 will affect only Southerners! They thought they could manipulate the situation by allowing the spread of corona virus down South to as many southerners as possible until a significant number of Southern and Middle Beltan populations are infected and wiped out by the virus. Unfortunately for the regime, they have falling victim of their own wickedness.
I said this prayer before and I will repeat it again;
May the enemies of Nigeria who are directly and indirectly responsible for bringing suffering, hunger, misery, sorrow to families through bloodshed and ethnic cleansing via activities of terrorist in Nigeria be located by Corona virus and terminated in Jesus Christ name. Amen!!!
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!
Re: Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha by masseratti: 9:21am On Mar 25, 2020
GamalNasser:

Guy trust me I can employ you for 20 years so keep quiet , mate indeed
you don employ your family members finish? Go and look for people that are looking for employment, go through my history am an employer /entrepreneur, last time I earn a salary I bet my left ass you were in diapers, you can employ me... Lolz I need to laugh, some people on Nairaland are just fascinating, blockhead empty barrel makes the loudest noise, better go back to school and work hard for yourself and stop being delusional, am loading cocking slowly.
Re: Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha by Kiddinpoh(m): 1:58pm On Mar 25, 2020
wealth25:

Are u for real??

Very real
Re: Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha by Ayobami7(m): 3:13pm On Mar 25, 2020
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Cries And Sings As He Mourns His Fellow Soldiers Killed By Boko / Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) / Breaking News: Atiku Decams From APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.