Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Short Story Of A Date U Meet Online And How It Went - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Short Story Of A Date U Meet Online And How It Went (1124 Views)

Ghanaian Travels To Nigeria To Meet Online Lover, Discovers He’s 13 Years Old / Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures / Drop A Date U Will Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Short Story Of A Date U Meet Online And How It Went by bmdmixer: 4:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
well mine was on facebook not dropping name
saw her as people u may know so i just added her days later i got a hello how u doing so i responded we chatted and turns out she was un lagos also after msgs here and there for like 2 months we decided to meet up so, we picked a place and met each other

mind u her pics where always close capture and I didn't really care i barely go out any way so yeah new friend.

we finally met and let say am 8 tall shes 3 tall missed d dwarf part any way we talked and i didnt comment about height.

we talked for about 30min laughing n she telling me how are day have been it was nice

so we ordered rice and chicken n drinks, i had little change with me and my atm card, after ordering, atm card refuse to work no network so i decided to pay for a snack n drinks only, omo girl face change, mood change i sha kept my calm, i sha apolpgies for d card not working thats wen she remembered she had to go some where very important, am like wow really she was yh sorry next time i will stay long i said ok, she got n left and said if am not going, i said no wanna finish my drink, well thats d last we talked, meet up for date nah food for some, when he says come to my house now u will say he wan bang.

any way lets read urs and b busy, stay safe people.

1 Like

Re: Short Story Of A Date U Meet Online And How It Went by Kingpinukecy(m): 5:09pm On Mar 24, 2020
bmdmixer:
saw her as people u may know so i just added her days later i got a hello how u doing so i responded we chatted and turns out she was un lagos also after msgs here and there for like 2 months we decided to meet up so, we picked a place and met each other

mind u her pics where always close capture and I didn't really care i barely go out any way so yeah new friend.

we finally met and let say am 8 tall shes 3 tall missed d dwarf part any way we talked and i didnt comment about height.

we talked for about 30min laughing n she telling me how are day have been it was nice

so we ordered rice and chicken n drinks, i had little change with me and my atm card, after ordering, atm card refuse to work no network so i decided to pay for a snack n drinks only, omo girl face change, mood change i sha kept my calm, i sha apolpgies for d card not working thats wen she remembered she had to go some where very important, am like wow really she was yh sorry next time i will stay long i said ok, she got n left and said if am not going, i said no wanna finish my drink, well thats d last we talked, meet up for date nah food for some, when he says come to my house now u will say he wan bang.

#Lol... true talk.. come my house na banging things dey run for their dirty minds.

Mine is twisted...
Re: Short Story Of A Date U Meet Online And How It Went by goldman777: 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
bmdmixer:

Hungry girls full every where this days many of them package like expensive girls in dressing but can't afford a plate of rice or ice cream in fast-food for themselves and see guys as opportunity to eat hungry farm tools grin

2 Likes

Re: Short Story Of A Date U Meet Online And How It Went by bmdmixer: 8:59pm On Mar 24, 2020
goldman777:

Hungry girls full every where this days many of them package like expensive girls in dressing but can't afford a plate of rice or ice cream in fast-food for themselves and see guys as opportunity to eat hungry farm tools grin
d thing tire me

1 Like

Re: Short Story Of A Date U Meet Online And How It Went by moyosore32: 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2020
so I met this girl on FB just like op too, so we got talking for a while, I was in Lag and she stays in Bayelsa according 2what she told me, sent me several erotic PIC, she's got a very huge ass, buh would not allow video call,whatsapp chat nor even voice call, I suspected foul buh the chats were still flowing anyways, buh I was cautious of not sending anything at all the whole time, so we planned on seeing and she told me it was cool for her to come all by herself, like she dosent need me to send her TF ,I didnt believe it tho, Buh I shrugged it off like its cool, fast forward to d day she planned on coming, I texted her and she was like "perfect time for me to text" cos she got robbed just last night and she's now using a small browsing phone blah blah, and that if I still wanted us to meet, then I shud send her TF and that she would jump on the next bus down here, Chai, �‍♂�‍♂ babe dey try to scam me ni sha, see format ... i was blowing off my blunt on that particular morning with some of ma niccurs, I just started laffing so hard suddenly, my frnds didn't know what was supping tho, buh I wasn't going to tell them what really supped anyways
Re: Short Story Of A Date U Meet Online And How It Went by LadySarah: 10:12pm On Mar 24, 2020
bmdmixer:

To type words are a burden to you.
Who will read this nonsense you wrote?
Re: Short Story Of A Date U Meet Online And How It Went by LarryBee1k: 10:44pm On Mar 24, 2020
Re: Short Story Of A Date U Meet Online And How It Went by LarryBee1k: 10:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
Re: Short Story Of A Date U Meet Online And How It Went by FatherBona: 10:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
LadySarah:

Because you paid to read threads on Nairaland abi you subscribing to this post?!?
If you have nothing to say just shut up and sit down!!!!

Useme mkpo!!!

1 Like

Re: Short Story Of A Date U Meet Online And How It Went by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
Yeii story time
Re: Short Story Of A Date U Meet Online And How It Went by bmdmixer: 6:45am On Mar 25, 2020
LadySarah:

not lazy people like u
Re: Short Story Of A Date U Meet Online And How It Went by bmdmixer: 6:45am On Mar 25, 2020
moyosore32:
so I met this girl on FB just like op too, so we got talking for a while, I was in Lag and she stays in Bayelsa according 2what she told me, sent me several erotic PIC, she's got a very huge ass, buh would not allow video call,whatsapp chat nor even voice call, I suspected foul buh the chats were still flowing anyways, buh I was cautious of not sending anything at all the whole time, so we planned on seeing and she told me it was cool for her to come all by herself, like she dosent need me to send her TF ,I didnt believe it tho, Buh I shrugged it off like its cool, fast forward to d day she planned on coming, I texted her and she was like "perfect time for me to text" cos she got robbed just last night and she's now using a small browsing phone blah blah, and that if I still wanted us to meet, then I shud send her TF and that she would jump on the next bus down here, Chai, �‍♂�‍♂ babe dey try to scam me ni sha, see format ... i was blowing off my blunt on that particular morning with some of ma niccurs, I just started laffing so hard suddenly, my frnds didn't know what was supping tho, buh I wasn't going to tell them what really supped anyways
cheap scammer b dat one

1 Like

Re: Short Story Of A Date U Meet Online And How It Went by bmdmixer: 6:48am On Mar 25, 2020
FatherBona:

Because you paid to read threads on Nairaland abi you subscribing to this post?!?
If you have nothing to say just shut up and sit down!!!!

Useme mkpo!!!
proberly one of those hungry type shawarma girls who can only afford groundnut but be looking for guys to take dem out

1 Like

Re: Short Story Of A Date U Meet Online And How It Went by FatherBona: 6:50am On Mar 25, 2020
bmdmixer:
proberly one of those hungry type shawarma girls who can only afford groundnut but be looking for guys to take dem out
No be lie grin
Re: Short Story Of A Date U Meet Online And How It Went by bmdmixer: 6:51am On Mar 25, 2020
FatherBona:

No be lie grin
she dey vex for d thread
Re: Short Story Of A Date U Meet Online And How It Went by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 25, 2020
grin
Re: Short Story Of A Date U Meet Online And How It Went by bmdmixer: 9:33am On Mar 25, 2020
LarryBee1k:
Mine was on SpaceBook. Just like Facebook but for people on different planet.

So saw this chick from Mars on space book. Was like wow, she's pretty, three breast shocked nice ass grin curvy waist and smooth green skin.

Messaged her and started wooing her immediately. She was first like earth niqqqas are heartless, that I'm after her booties grin

I promise, toast and suffer before she agreed to come to earth.

When she arrived, we went out to grab a lunch, COME SEE AS NIGGAS THEY STARE AT MY BAE sad

After lunch I took her to my house, we smooch, f#ck and f#ck. I was tired then she gave me a drug then we started f#cking again.

I hold her two breast with my two hands while the middle one was dancing to rhythm of of thrust from the back.

After fucking. She packed and left.

That's one lovely date I'll never forget.
in ur dreams shey
Re: Short Story Of A Date U Meet Online And How It Went by LarryBee1k: 7:21pm On Mar 25, 2020
Re: Short Story Of A Date U Meet Online And How It Went by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 25, 2020
moyosore32:
its even more possible u were chatting with a yahoo boy.this type of formatt don cast since the mid 2000s.thank God u didnt fall for the formatt grin

1 Like

Re: Short Story Of A Date U Meet Online And How It Went by bmdmixer: 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2020
lefulefu:
its even more possible u were chatting with a yahoo boy.this type of formatt don cast since the mid 2000s.thank God u didnt fall for the formatt grin
abi just like one who told me she is in ikeja went to buy something d moni with her as finished dat she was planning to come n visit me (like i ask her before) anyway I just told her am not around and also her fake voice modulator isnt working well, she was saying I don't understand i just told her guy rest to wasting ur card.
Re: Short Story Of A Date U Meet Online And How It Went by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2020
bmdmixer:
abi just like one who told me she is in ikeja went to buy something d moni with her as finished dat she was planning to come n visit me (like i ask her before) anyway I just told her am not around and also her fake voice modulator isnt working well, she was saying I don't understand i just told her guy rest to wasting ur card.
hahahaa cheesy anyway when a lady on social media refuse to do a video call or phone call with u that should be a red alert to u.its only when the female facebook account is handled by a guy he hestates to do a video call.na the quickest way to catch them and they have no excuse not to do a video call with u cos all android phones these day are equipped with a camera cheesy.

(1) (Reply)

Covid19 : This Is Mad Ooooo / I Want To Settle Down / I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Husband Brother And Now Am Pregnant For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.