Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,735 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive (83843 Views)

Photos: The Grave Of Abba Kyari At Gudu Cemetery / Living In Fear Of Abba Kyari By Tunji Ajibade / Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote At IGP Son's Wedding Recently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by maasoap(m): 7:03pm On Mar 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Once it's them Covik dey catch, We don't need to know the magnitude or fortitude self

You're both foolish and ignorant at the same time. How safe are you? For how long can you be secure if it continues to infect "them"?
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:06pm On Mar 24, 2020
bakescos01:

When they are killing innocent Nigerians you people are part of the ones saying it’s rumors and they want to tarnish the image of the government. People are suffering in the IDP and this government want to send repented terrorist abroad and they even [/b]use Nigerians Air Force to bring them from Niger to Nigeria , there Airforce that they couldn’t use to bring back Nigerians stranded in SA[b]. You are not talking about someone being a Christian or Muslim. Am not a Christian or Muslim but a Concern Nigerian that believes every life of every single Nigerian matters.

Hausa/fulani (a.k.a senior citizens) people does not reside in S.A.

Have you forgotten?

In George Orwell's " Animal Farm" some are animals are more equal than others!!!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by AgentNairaland(f): 7:06pm On Mar 24, 2020
maasoap:

You're both foolish and ignorant at the same time. How safe are you? For how long can you be secure if it continues to infect "them"?

I see, Bro no vex En your 30k no go get delay and covik one nine birus, just relax ok

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Adecorn: 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2020
HELLO GUYS,

At a crucial time like this as we're al expected to stay at home to curb the spread of #Covid-19, One needs to be smart in earning a little while at home.

Do you know there are thousands of free Smart Hidden way of making extra cool cash legitimately Online with zero capital.

If you want to seize this advantage to learn how to make extra #25k or more weekly kindly join WhatsApp group's link provided below for details:

https:///LxHVvyJLBFwGEVo4JgAJgH

#Corona Virus shall be defeated by God's grace!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:12pm On Mar 24, 2020
saaron:
They closed the border for FOOD and open the border for Foreign Terrorist and Virus (corona) to come in.
The fulani regime's initial and DELIBERATE refusal to shut down international flights coming in through Lagos is because they thought Covid 19 will affect only Southerners! They thought they could manipulate the situation by allowing the spread of corona virus down South to as many southerners as possible until a significant number of Southern and Middle Beltan populations are infected and wiped out by the virus. Unfortunately for the regime, they have falling victim of their own wickedness.
I said this prayer before and I will repeat it again;
May the enemies of Nigeria who are directly and indirectly responsible for bringing suffering, hunger, misery, sorrow to families through bloodshed and ethnic cleansing via activities of terrorist in Nigeria be located by Corona virus and terminated in Jesus Christ name. Amen!!!
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!

Amen.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Seraphicelement(m): 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2020
Interesting�
If they can travel to white man's land to enjoy the good things there at the detriment of common man. I think its time for them also to enjoy the ugly side of what is in the white man's land.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by mauchiz: 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2020
Wickedness is not good,

You people have seen that is good to be good,
The evil that men do lives within them.

Did ABBA kyari not that they have coronavirus?
Why did he still travel? If is not death that is calling him, is all the curse and prayers Nigerians prayed for them, that was why he still travelled despite all the happinings in the world.

Is only someone under a curse that will travel to Europe, so many people have lossed there lives because of this wicked and careless government, they have finally killed themselves, this is a lesson, they did not build road, they did not build hospitals , only eating money, that is what they have been doing.
Judgement day is already here, let this covid 19 remain in aso rock.

God please have mercy upon the poor, that is my prayer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Counselor123: 7:20pm On Mar 24, 2020
We all have something instructive to learn from this pandemic. Something microscopic changing the world order.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by edoairways: 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2020
Mynd44 you are doing a nice job keep it up.
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by imam07: 7:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
KINGreignn:

It's 'dying' and not 'dieing'.
wht is d different. Virus and Birus nah d same.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 24, 2020
grin
HeadNigga:
This thing is highly contagious. As I type this my eyes are itching me but I can't touch it. Blinking is not helping.
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by EvangelistChuks(m): 7:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
Only Jesus has the answer. Every unbeliever should be worried. Dieing of sin is more horrible than of corona or any other death. Run to Jesus today, tomorrow may never come
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by imam07: 7:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
Jen96:
Stop wishing people evil
Shut up there. Which people. Nah Abba kyari be people?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by okoroemeka(m): 7:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
KINGreignn:

It's 'dying' and not 'dieing'.
even if the English is crooked but the message is clear,
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Mrdigba: 7:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
any group on WhatsApp abt Covid'19
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Positivepoint(m): 7:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Good News..

They Should Re-Test Bubu Mr "Covik One Nine Birus" Again And Again

Once It's Them Covik Dey Catch No Problem, We're Happy

At This Juncture, I Wish Mr Abba Kyari Eternal Rest In ..... But Before Then, They Should Give Him Camel Urine As Prophet Muhammad pbuh Prescribed It As Cure For Ailments And Epidemics

I understand ur excitement about the subject but making false statement about Prophet Muhammad SAW is a huge low for u.
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by AgentNairaland(f): 7:58pm On Mar 24, 2020
Positivepoint:

I understand ur excitement about the subject but making false statement about Prophet Muhammad SAW is a huge low for u.

False statement As how?? Bro hadith have it I can show you
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Positivepoint(m): 8:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:

False statement As how?? Bro hadith have it I can show you

Can u be kind to qoute the hadith
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Karmaisme(m): 8:03pm On Mar 24, 2020
Niwdog:
Odiegwu!
And the innocent aides is infected for no just reason
Pls coro only the corrupt politicians should be your target

Why did you think the aides are not corrupt?
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by eshak: 8:04pm On Mar 24, 2020
this is just the beginning of this so call politicans,, why not travel with him to uk, us, or anyother foreign country for treatment, , the poor in nigerian cannot even go to local school due to the hardship of the country,,meanwhile their's out there studying,, they only value the poor when it comes to politics, this is why nobody can't stop reggae cos reggae is strong, lucky dube you died a legend,, get this track my brother my enemy by lucky dube!!

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by sirdick17: 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Good News..

They Should Re-Test Bubu Mr "Covik One Nine Birus" Again And Again

Once It's Them Covik Dey Catch No Problem, We're Happy

At This Juncture, I Wish Mr Abba Kyari Eternal Rest In ..... But Before Then, They Should Give Him Camel Urine As Prophet Muhammad pbuh Prescribed It As Cure For Ailments And Epidemics

Be careful what u wish others, is him today it could u tomorrow
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by jacoik(m): 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2020
helinues:

You could use yourself.. We go spend the money after you might have gone
u n Wu go spend my money wey I take u du
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Ddy(m): 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2020
I wish he will die even bubu
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Beckyroman: 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2020
Please help the school where I teach in Abuja wants the teachers to continue coming to school that FG only asked the students to stay at home and not the teachers. If I refuse to go no salary please help
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by AgentNairaland(f): 8:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
Positivepoint:

Can u be kind to qoute the hadith

This is not religious section or talk, I'll delete it after reading

Thanks hope you've read it? I have to delete it pls
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Miracle1991: 8:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
saaron:
They closed the border for FOOD and open the border for Foreign Terrorist and Virus (corona) to come in.
The fulani regime's initial and DELIBERATE refusal to shut down international flights coming in through Lagos is because they thought Covid 19 will affect only Southerners! They thought they could manipulate the situation by allowing the spread of corona virus down South to as many southerners as possible until a significant number of Southern and Middle Beltan populations are infected and wiped out by the virus. Unfortunately for the regime, they have falling victim of their own wickedness.
I said this prayer before and I will repeat it again;
May the enemies of Nigeria who are directly and indirectly responsible for bringing suffering, hunger, misery, sorrow to families through bloodshed and ethnic cleansing via activities of terrorist in Nigeria be located by Corona virus and terminated in Jesus Christ name. Amen!!!
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!
including drug pushers,armed robbers,kidnappers,baby factory owners, ritualist,haters of the country,cyber criminals.etc and the whole house said AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Godwin2am(m): 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2020
Kobik one 9 speaking. Am leaving lagos to Aso Rock copied?

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by AgentNairaland(f): 8:14pm On Mar 24, 2020
sirdick17:

Be careful what u wish others, is him today it could u tomorrow

It'll be you tomorrow ok.. Do they wish you good in Nigeria?? Why not taking him to UK as usual
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by byinks(f): 8:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
WandaNara:
I pray this virus eliminate all our useless and corrupt politicians.

Coronavirus affects all of us even if you don't get it.
Do you know there is no viable economy left on the globe ?
The untold recession that awaits the world ?

Coronavirus is not a solution to Nigeria's problems, far from it.
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
HeadNigga:
This thing is highly contagious. As I type this my eyes are itching me but I can't touch it. Blinking is not helping.

Go and wash your hands with soap for 21 seconds thereafter rub your eyes
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by doggedfighter(f): 8:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
JunctionBox:
This is called top-bottom approach.

Abeg make e remain with them for up there. Some of us have never traveled outside the shores of this country. So Abba Kyari and his men cannot go outside the country and bring back a disease for all of us in the country. We didn't travel with them. Let them enjoy it alone.

Meanwhile,
Your patronage is very important to us.
Let us handle all your design and souvenir work at very affordable rates.
Logo
Flyers
Posters
Banners
Business cards
Calendars
Animation
Branded T-shirt and bags and souvenirs in general
Check my profile for contact details.
Location?
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by JunctionBox: 8:50pm On Mar 24, 2020
doggedfighter:
Location?
Abuja but can deliver nationwide

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) / Udom Emmanuel Receiving Bukola Saraki In Government House, Uyo (More Photos) / Sowore Pictured With Falana After Release From Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.