Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive (83804 Views)

Photos: The Grave Of Abba Kyari At Gudu Cemetery / Living In Fear Of Abba Kyari By Tunji Ajibade / Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote At IGP Son's Wedding Recently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by bilag17(m): 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
Abba Kyari's attitude is the climax of his political and welfare recklessness in Aso Rock. Every Nigerian has been made to believe that anyone returning from the high risks countries is to be quarantined for 14days. He returned from trips to Germany and Egypt , and never thought it wise to stay off AR for two weeks.
The entire AR, has to be quarantined now, which means Nigeria is Lockdown. The next 21 days will tell us more, but I pray we shouldn't experience what's going on in Italy at the moment. It will be disastrous for the Country.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Scamperlee(m): 8:58pm On Mar 24, 2020
Abeg where Lai Mohammed dey since all this while. I thought he is ready for the virus nah. Set of useless leaders

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Oyiboman69: 9:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
naijaschoolguru:

You worst wallai, ' it's' or ' It is' which one be ' its' ? This one make sense for ur hear?
Go and learn English language. The it's is an article showing apostrophe which is used for showing possessions sign. the' its' is suitable for what you wrote up there,get it?
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Amanda4life: 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
JunctionBox:
This is called top-bottom approach.

Abeg make e remain with them for up there. Some of us have never traveled outside the shores of this country. So Abba Kyari and his men cannot go outside the country and bring back a disease for all of us in the country. We didn't travel with them. Let them enjoy it alone.

Meanwhile,
Your patronage is very important to us.
Let us handle all your design and souvenir work at very affordable rates.
Logo
Flyers
Posters
Banners
Business cards
Calendars
Animation
Branded T-shirt and bags and souvenirs in general
Check my profile for contact details.

Which banner and poster.

Poster for the person way just catch corona virus.

They never die naa
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by maasoap(m): 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:

I see, Bro no vex En your 30k no go get delay and covik one nine birus, just relax ok

Useless response as expected. Are you following the news because I'm going to quote you in one week and two weeks time. I will be asking you how safe do you feel. Until next week, bye for now
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by nestkojex(m): 10:09pm On Mar 24, 2020
Wow. I heard on CNN that this Corona virus pandemic has the potential of wiping out over a million people in America alone if not checked and this also can apply to even other countries of the world. What a tragedy! I don't want anyone to die. But even if Corona virus must kill people, maybe 1 million people in Nigeria, for instance, like in the US, it should start with all the politicians that have caused untold problems and hardship for people in our country. For instance, in Delta state, I heard that the emergency unit setup for the treatments or handling of Corona virus outbreak does not even have lights and that the place is decrepit and abandoned. So why should that kind of governor with so much oil money survive Corona virus? The last governor of Oyo state started a road project and gave it to horrible road contractors, who I am sure I am even better than in construction even though I did not study civil engineering but just English Language. They left the road in a terrible condition and forced motorists to be taking one way and a lot of persons died through hit-and-run. Even a cousin to my office's landlord lost her husband. when he was crossing, a vehicle (bullion van) took one way and knocked life out of him. That same governor took about 3 years to construct less than 2 kilometres of the same road from Idi Ape to Bashorun here in Ibadan and just few days to leaving office, because he wanted to inaugurate a school that was along the road, they started rushing. Just in two weeks they almost finished that portion of the road which showed that he had the power and the financial capability to do it but left it and people were dying as a result of vehicles taking one way and when it rained people's bikes were slipping and falling and injuring people. So why should that kind of governor now survive coronavirus. A lot of evil people, like this other man I can't remember his name, that went away with pensioners' money and I even heard that, though not so sure, if he is the one that Buhari pardoned. why should that kind of person survive coronavirus when he has ruined the lives of many? Most of all those people who, have caused untold hardship who have stolen money in different states, either as ministers or whatever and allowed people to suffer as a result of that, they should all be killed by Coronavirus. They are even mostly the ones going out of the country to import the virus. Now are running back home. Idiots. Go to UCH, go to LUTH, go to UBTH, etc, you see people die of common problems that governments would have been able to spend money on. The ministers, governors, presidents, senators, reps, past and present, and all of them will steal and have stolen so much money and the hospitals are left in a bad state. Unfortunately, no one can run out of the country and say they want to go and treat Corona virus abroad because that's where it's coming from so they are all going to stay here and feel what the common man is feeling and all die too if need be like the common man. A friend of mine lost his younger brother to kidney problem and soon after that you see politicians with so much money who couldn't hello then flaunt their stolen money on TV. When they see all these people come to television to say they need 5 million to do transplant for kidney, they won't help. Yet they spend millions on pussy. What will it cost them to give like 10 people 5 million each, that's 50 million? They think that will keep the money and stockpile for their children's children's children and now by the time the same hopelessly corrupt and useless old idiots contract Corona virus, they will transmit it also to the same children that they are storing the money for and lets see if you will have the children to help them spend the money. This Corona virus could be a blessing in disguise: to wipe out the evil people who think the common masses are nothing but pebbles they can move at their will. But to all the good people who have contracted it, I wish you speedy recovery and I pray that God heals you. But if truly 1 million people will die, let it start from the corrupt politicians who have killed this country.
My humble submission,
Ernest Okojie.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by maasoap(m): 10:09pm On Mar 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Sorry I'm not in Nigeria with my family so therefore, no how we can contact the shit.. But I foreseen, you're the next victim just take note

Islam is not what?? But prophet pbuh prescribed it or I should show u the hadith?

Ignorant fool, define what constitute your "family" for us. Then, how safe are you wherever the shiithole you're? Silly kids everywhere

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by SuccyJ(f): 10:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
Beckyroman:
Please help the school where I teach in Abuja wants the teachers to continue coming to school that FG only asked the students to stay at home and not the teachers. If I refuse to go no salary please help

Details of the school. what's the name, we'll report . or you secretly report to any of the toll free numbers . just search them out
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by AgentNairaland(f): 10:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
maasoap:

Ignorant fool, define what constitute your "family" for us. Then, how safe are you wherever the shiithole you're? Silly kids everywhere

Remember you're in shiithole country, you means prophet was ignorant prescribing camel urine?? Slave, please stop kidding me ok, I can show you the hadith
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Unrated900(m): 12:14am On Mar 25, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Good News..

They Should Re-Test Bubu Mr "Covik One Nine Birus" Again And Again

Once It's Them Covik Dey Catch No Problem, We're Happy

At This Juncture, I Wish Mr Abba Kyari Eternal Rest In ..... But Before Then, They Should Give Him Camel Urine As Prophet Muhammad pbuh Prescribed It As Cure For Ailments And Epidemics

Lol

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by MoIbrahim: 1:15am On Mar 25, 2020
espn:
What is good about the news...do you know how many people they have infected too...You all will go to church and mosque...but your heart...soul and spirit is filled with hate...

Now we can see that Nigerians are wicked people, even in our prayers we wish others evil
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by kudusman(m): 9:18am On Mar 25, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Good News..

At This Juncture, I Wish Mr Abba Kyari Eternal Rest In ..... But Before Then, They Should Give Him Camel Urine As Prophet Muhammad pbuh Prescribed It As Cure For Ailments And Epidemics

anybody that is wishing another mans dead is obviously a dumbhead.
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by AgentNairaland(f): 9:22am On Mar 25, 2020
kudusman:
anybody that is wishing another mans dead is obviously a dumbhead.

Relax your 30k no go catch Covik one nine birus.. You'll get well soon

Why not advising them to travel abroad for medical attention since then they wish you good by not building and equiped ur hospitals
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by zona376: 9:48am On Mar 25, 2020
May they be healed according to their deeds.
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 25, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Good News..

You are rejoicing that Aba Kyari is going to die of corona virus, the question is have you tested yourself to know your status?
You are so naïve of the implication of hatred you guys are exhibiting on this forum
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by AgentNairaland(f): 11:45am On Mar 25, 2020
Batam:

You are rejoicing that Aba Kyari is going to die of corona virus, the question is have you tested yourself to know your status?
You are so naïve of the implication of hatred you guys are exhibiting on this forum

You said hatred, ohh sorry why not taking him to London Hospital as usual thought they love Nigeria.. You this goat..

Just relax your 30k compensation won't get covik birus ok

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 25, 2020
AgentNairaland:

You said hatred, ohh sorry why not taking him to London Hospital as usual thought they love Nigeria.. You this goat..

Just relax your 30k compensation won't get covik birus ok
All of you in your family are goats.
All of you that are wishing others to die will surely die before them.
Awon omo ale gbogbo
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by AgentNairaland(f): 12:22pm On Mar 25, 2020
Batam:

All of you in your family are goats.
All of you that are wishing others to die will surely die before them.
Awon omo ale gbogbo

You this Afonja

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 25, 2020
AgentNairaland:

You this Afonja
Omo kobokobo
Kobaje fun e ati gbogbo iran e
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by AgentNairaland(f): 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2020
Batam:

Omo kobokobo
Kobaje fun e ati gbogbo iran e

ogun a fi eje e we, tile-tile, tebi-tebi

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 25, 2020
AgentNairaland:

ogun a fi eje e we, tile-tile, tebi-tebi

Agbero. Owo ti ogede ba gbe ara lo n fi na.

Wonders shall never cease.
Omo yiibo fi ogun sepe.
To ba je be, awon alale yoo ba o ja.
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by AgentNairaland(f): 2:46pm On Mar 25, 2020
Batam:

Agbero. Owo ti ogede ba gbe ara lo n fi na.

Wonders shall never cease.
Omo yiibo fi ogun sepe.
To ba je be, awon alale yoo ba o ja.

Eran ogun ni e, so therefore awon orisa afonja shall take away your soul, you're indeed a nuisance in afonja land

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Ayobami7(m): 3:18pm On Mar 25, 2020
废话
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 25, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Eran ogun ni e, so therefore awon orisa afonja shall take away your soul, you're indeed a nuisance in afonja land
Nothing like orisa afonja but if there is, all your generation in Yorubaland and drinking our water will surely perish if you don't desist from contributing nuisance in our Land
Greater is He that is in me that he that is in the world. Lesser gods will always bow to my God

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) / See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) / GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.