Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

A Priest Hands Over His Ventilator To A Younger Person And Dies In Italy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Priest Hands Over His Ventilator To A Younger Person And Dies In Italy (3312 Views)

Jibril Dardau Slumps And Dies In Kogi / Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks / Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Priest Hands Over His Ventilator To A Younger Person And Dies In Italy by Built2last: 5:06pm On Mar 24, 2020
Speak of selfless people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Priest Hands Over His Ventilator To A Younger Person And Dies In Italy by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 24, 2020
And one bastard in Aso Rock is stealing the few in hospitals meant for Nigerian citizens.

17 Likes

Re: A Priest Hands Over His Ventilator To A Younger Person And Dies In Italy by Built2last: 5:10pm On Mar 24, 2020
Can I get the phone number to Aso rock I want to tell them something.

We had budget nothing less than 20 billion every year for Aso rock clinic and they were eating qworo, eating Amala and drinking spirit with the money. Now e don set.

We are just starting ooo. If you want to see the future look at Italy.

Revolution is coming cos Nigerians cant stay indoors and starve to death.

Our leaders should get ready

7 Likes

Re: A Priest Hands Over His Ventilator To A Younger Person And Dies In Italy by Omnivalent(m): 5:10pm On Mar 24, 2020
Our leaders?

if it were possible, they would have hijacked all the ventilators in this country and send them home for family usage...
Just see what Jack Ma brought to us now, Aso Rock has hijacked it.

6 Likes

Re: A Priest Hands Over His Ventilator To A Younger Person And Dies In Italy by Omnivalent(m): 5:10pm On Mar 24, 2020
Rasmega:
And one bastard in Ask Rock is stealing the few in hospitals meant for Nigerian citizens.
when you are in a zoo.
what else do you expect?
Re: A Priest Hands Over His Ventilator To A Younger Person And Dies In Italy by helinues: 5:11pm On Mar 24, 2020
Good gesture

Rip to the priest

1 Like

Re: A Priest Hands Over His Ventilator To A Younger Person And Dies In Italy by slimfit1(m): 5:11pm On Mar 24, 2020
Rasmega:
And one bastard in Ask Rock is stealing the few in hospitals meant for Nigerian citizens.

I feel your pain
Re: A Priest Hands Over His Ventilator To A Younger Person And Dies In Italy by Built2last: 5:12pm On Mar 24, 2020
Rasmega:

Trust me. In 2 to 3 weeks. Nigerians will eat our leaders.

Abba Kyari should not go to Lagos. He wont return alive...

7 Likes

Re: A Priest Hands Over His Ventilator To A Younger Person And Dies In Italy by slimfit1(m): 5:14pm On Mar 24, 2020
Built2last:

We had budget nothing less than 20 billion every year for Aso rock clinic and they were eating qworo, eating Amala and drinking spirit with the money. Now e don set.

The same budget for spoon we don't know may be they are collecting spoons same
budget by Mr Fake President
Fake integrity President
Buhari is a big thief and a complete liar. How can you be that bold to walk into and hospital and take an equipment meant for ordinary people.

Why Aso Rock hospital don't have that equipment having gone through 3 lifeless leaders is a treat on it's own.

Abacha
Yaradua
Buhari would have needed it.
Re: A Priest Hands Over His Ventilator To A Younger Person And Dies In Italy by wallex1983(m): 5:14pm On Mar 24, 2020
Can they please open the airports to evacuate all these political coronoids to UK?

Pleaseeeeeee

The facilities available are not even enough for the common man.
Re: A Priest Hands Over His Ventilator To A Younger Person And Dies In Italy by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 24, 2020
Built2last:

Trust me. In 2 to 3 weeks. Nigerians will eat our leaders.

Abba Kyari should not go to Lagos. He wont return alive...
Trust me, if a revolution starts tomorrow, it will be bloody. So much anger in peeps.

2 Likes

Re: A Priest Hands Over His Ventilator To A Younger Person And Dies In Italy by Ravenna: 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2020
Very soon covic virus go wipe aso Villa clean. All those 1961 basterrds and their zombies esp mannabbqgrillz will rot in hell
Re: A Priest Hands Over His Ventilator To A Younger Person And Dies In Italy by slimfit1(m): 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2020
Rasmega:

Trust me, if a revolution starts tomorrow, it will be bloody. So much anger in peeps.
They better not give him a safe treatment in Lagos otherwise na curse the person go get.
Re: A Priest Hands Over His Ventilator To A Younger Person And Dies In Italy by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 24, 2020
slimfit1:

They better not give him a safe treatment in Lagos otherwise na curse the person go get.
They doctors and nurses have no other option, othmher than to treat him and make feel better.

1 Like

Re: A Priest Hands Over His Ventilator To A Younger Person And Dies In Italy by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2020
Rasmega:
And one bastard in Aso Rock is stealing the few in hospitals meant for Nigerian citizens.
i love my country
Re: A Priest Hands Over His Ventilator To A Younger Person And Dies In Italy by emeijeh(m): 5:26pm On Mar 24, 2020
Nice gesture.
Sleep on priest
Re: A Priest Hands Over His Ventilator To A Younger Person And Dies In Italy by Deltayankeeboi: 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
embarassed

Why can't Buhari just contract and die of this virus so Nigeria can move forward
Re: A Priest Hands Over His Ventilator To A Younger Person And Dies In Italy by Everrest9(m): 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2020
It's time for our politicians to eat the money they looted ...

1 Like

Re: A Priest Hands Over His Ventilator To A Younger Person And Dies In Italy by ImmaculateJOE(m): 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2020
This Priest is Made for Heaven

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Priest Hands Over His Ventilator To A Younger Person And Dies In Italy by Abfinest007(m): 5:35pm On Mar 24, 2020
buhari ooo
Re: A Priest Hands Over His Ventilator To A Younger Person And Dies In Italy by daddytime(m): 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
Something I'd do after ascertaining that the would-be recipient isn't connected to any PEP since the inception of Nigeria. If they are, I'd give them for 30 seconds and retrieve it immediately in an ntoor mode.
Re: A Priest Hands Over His Ventilator To A Younger Person And Dies In Italy by segebase(m): 5:59pm On Mar 24, 2020
Rip

1 Like

Re: A Priest Hands Over His Ventilator To A Younger Person And Dies In Italy by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:24pm On Mar 24, 2020
Built2last:

I know we are all gonna die someday but one thing is know is that at it stands now, all those who used money meant for the public to travel for treatment abroad will die and we will see them buried long before we die. Infcat, the angel of death will locate them wherever they are even if they gather all the ventilators around them, they will still go down.
Re: A Priest Hands Over His Ventilator To A Younger Person And Dies In Italy by 400billionman: 11:00pm On Mar 24, 2020
Glory to God.

Leaders never knew one day they can't travel abroad to treat Headache.

1 Like

Re: A Priest Hands Over His Ventilator To A Younger Person And Dies In Italy by Hamzaay(m): 11:12pm On Mar 24, 2020
This is the best time to eliminate those mofos cuz they are all in the country right now.
Re: A Priest Hands Over His Ventilator To A Younger Person And Dies In Italy by shiki(m): 2:31am On Mar 25, 2020
Humility

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Underutilized Pineapple Peels To The Body / Cost Of Rehabilitation Centres In Lagos / The Truth About Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.