Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,301 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Coronavirus: Dangote met Abba Kyari and Bauchi State Gov on separate occasions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Dangote met Abba Kyari and Bauchi State Gov on separate occasions (1353 Views)

Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) / Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) / Supreme Court Rules On Plateau And Bauchi Governorship Election 3pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: Dangote met Abba Kyari and Bauchi State Gov on separate occasions by saasala(m): 5:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
Dangote needs to get tested immediately.

Re: Coronavirus: Dangote met Abba Kyari and Bauchi State Gov on separate occasions by hybrid77: 5:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
This thing dey make laugh

They never expected the rich to die first forgetting that covid-19 is unpredictable

It can wipe half of a family in less than 2 weeks

I may not like him but I pray my God's healing power locate and heal your soul( and others infected)
Re: Coronavirus: Dangote met Abba Kyari and Bauchi State Gov on separate occasions by ImDStar: 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
Oboy ye
Re: Coronavirus: Dangote met Abba Kyari and Bauchi State Gov on separate occasions by Ladiesdoctor(m): 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
May God bless Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

Goodluck swung into immediate action when Ebola came into the country, and he was able to curtailed it.

But this one, since February, people were even begging him to close the borders and the international route but the leadership refused.

He was only interested in closing borders against rice.

Look at what is happening now

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Dangote met Abba Kyari and Bauchi State Gov on separate occasions by Miner13: 6:07pm On Mar 24, 2020
if they are saint they will be vindicated and liberated but if they plan selfishly ignoring the masses they will receive there cups overflow
Re: Coronavirus: Dangote met Abba Kyari and Bauchi State Gov on separate occasions by Chatflick(m): 6:10pm On Mar 24, 2020
You do min it
Re: Coronavirus: Dangote met Abba Kyari and Bauchi State Gov on separate occasions by Helpfromabove1(m): 6:17pm On Mar 24, 2020
this is serious
Re: Coronavirus: Dangote met Abba Kyari and Bauchi State Gov on separate occasions by saasala(m): 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
Chatflick:
You do min it

I mean it bro
Re: Coronavirus: Dangote met Abba Kyari and Bauchi State Gov on separate occasions by beejaay: 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
All of them in that picture must get am ooo is Allah, Jesus, Sango, Obatala, Esu including that Alfa for never telling them the truth
Re: Coronavirus: Dangote met Abba Kyari and Bauchi State Gov on separate occasions by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2020
See collecting. Thank God sha rain done start.
Re: Coronavirus: Dangote met Abba Kyari and Bauchi State Gov on separate occasions by GamalNasser: 6:58pm On Mar 24, 2020
Dangote needs to learn the art of reclusivism from Mike Adenuga ..you don't see Mike jumping everywhere like a blind bat

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Dangote met Abba Kyari and Bauchi State Gov on separate occasions by HigherEd: 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2020
This Kyari na superspreader. He wants to share to the entire elite society. God keep Prof. Osinbanjo and all his allies in Aso Rock from this plague.

Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Dangote met Abba Kyari and Bauchi State Gov on separate occasions by tatatar: 7:01pm On Mar 24, 2020
Ladiesdoctor:
[s]May God bless Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

Goodluck swung into immediate action when Ebola came into the country, and he was able to curtailed it.

But this one, since February, people were even begging him to close the borders and the international route but the leadership refused.

Look at what is happening now[/s]
Shut up!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Dangote met Abba Kyari and Bauchi State Gov on separate occasions by KINGwax007(m): 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2020
Ladiesdoctor:
May God bless Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

Look at what is happening now
you be mumu. What do you know? U think this is Ebola? This is airborne. Like if you're just 5meters close to an infected person, you're on already. Did you even know how difficult it is for flu to be controlled or contained?

So, GEJ would have done better than China, USA, ITALY? With what kits and facilities?

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Dangote met Abba Kyari and Bauchi State Gov on separate occasions by Amanda4life: 10:10pm On Mar 24, 2020
See big men connection s
Re: Coronavirus: Dangote met Abba Kyari and Bauchi State Gov on separate occasions by Amanda4life: 10:12pm On Mar 24, 2020
That why I said that this VIRUs is not an ordinary one.

God have mercy on hem

This VIRUS will change the whole world.

Thank you father
Re: Coronavirus: Dangote met Abba Kyari and Bauchi State Gov on separate occasions by CodeTemplar: 1:35am On Mar 25, 2020
No o...

COVID-19 Shouldn't near Dangote o. The man is still trying more than 100 of our leaders combined.

Imagine if just 25% of our mega looters alone invested their loot in our backyard like Dangote, Nigeria will be somewhere else today.

COVID-19 should leave our smart but artificial billionaire alone o.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Dangote met Abba Kyari and Bauchi State Gov on separate occasions by CodeTemplar: 1:38am On Mar 25, 2020
Amanda4life:
That why I said that this VIRUs is not an ordinary one.

God have mercy on hem

This VIRUS will change the whole world.

Thank you father
One time like that I heard Dangote was planning to build a N200Bn university, the man might just speed it up with this or even go for a mega medical center as well.

COVID-19 is exposing the world's helplessness o.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Dangote met Abba Kyari and Bauchi State Gov on separate occasions by anonymuz(m): 4:12am On Mar 25, 2020
Its Its likely the result of the test will be positive in connection with the two he was with and the tested positive.

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion: 5G Network And COVID 19 / For Those Of You Who Don't Know What CAMA Entails / #endpolicebrutality# I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian With My Full Chest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.