Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria (93738 Views)

5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 / How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) / COVID-19: Jack Ma's Donation Moved From Lagos To Abuja By The Air Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by Nature8(m): 5:36am On Mar 25, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Christians Should Start Paying Tithe To The Scientific Research Committee..

Science does not sit down and pray to a sky daddy
No!!! They are all about ACTION!!
Pastors always boast of curing disease that the doctor said can't be cured.
So Why are your Pastors hiding in Isolation??
If they can make blind man see
Make the cripple walk
Why the fvck can't they cure a viral infection??
This Coronavirus will expose lots of scams in religion.

Next Time your Mother Suffer Stroke
Just Wave Your Church Banner around her body.
When Pope John Paul was shot in 1981
Where was he rushed to?? The Church or Hospital
Did they sit down and pray for miracle to happen
Or was it the effort of Top Surgeons with advanced gadgets that saved him?
Your Stupidity Must Be Stronger Than Atomic Bomb

cheesy
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by shegzydave(m): 6:10am On Mar 25, 2020
kudos to the man but Nigeria does not worth doing this for, after sharing it among them self, they will sell it to Nigerians especially that face mask, people they gave it to will sell it....
Any government officials that sell any of this equipment will die in Jesus name...na the virus go kill any of you that try or sell it
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 25, 2020
Taken alone or combined with other vitamins in a multi-vitamin product, these vitamin supplements can help you regulate your body functions and achieve health. If you must stock up your medicine cabinet with the best vitamin supplements, make sure you have these:

Vitamins A, D, E & K

These vitamins are fat-soluble and can only be absorbed by the body using fats from food. When taken in the right dosage, these vitamins contribute too many of the body’s metabolic processes and Vitamins A and E, for example, along with Vitamin C are known as antioxidants.

They help prevent cell the negative effects caused by free radicals. Free radicals have been implicated for causing cell damage and even increase the risk of cancer.

Vitamin E That really is called your skin vitamin as it protects aging. Additionally, it lessens the probability of cardiovascular problems, memory loss as well as cancer. Vitamin E is available in 2 forms: both the organic D Alpha tocopheryl along with the artificial version. The ideal e vitamin nutritional supplement is your organic form since it’s a lot easier to consume.

Vitamin E helps reduce the chance of a cardiovascular illness. It’s also helpful in fostering bone development and enables the blood flow properly. Take the vitamin K 1, phylloquinone or vitamin K.Vitamin whenever you’ve had a cold, your physician probably advocated that you take vitamin C at high doses.

Vitamin D3 90 – (10,000i)

That is because vitamin C isn’t just an antioxidant, it’s likewise a sturdy immunity booster. And you also never need to be concerned about overdosing onto it since it’s water-soluble. In addition, it can help promote the rapid recovery of scars and wounds also helps maintain decent skin. Vitamin C is known to lower the danger of cardiovascular illness, sun damage and even cancer.

The B vitamins this class consists of eight B vitamins that are quite essential sources of nourishment, particularly for vegetarians, that lose from B vitamins contained in poultry and meats. Few of the benefits you can gain from B vitamins comprise: B 6 also helps encourage the creation of hormones and also crucial brain compounds.

Lactic acid, plus ab vitamin, is frequently suggested for women that are pregnant as it modulates cellular growth, aids in preventing premature shipping and birth defects.

Additionally, it will help decrease the possibility of hypertension, obesity, Alzheimer’s disease, cancer, diabetes, depression and memory loss. Vitamin b 12, called cobalamin or cyanocobalamin, can be an equally essential source of nourishment which fights cardiovascular disease, nausea and memory loss. It will help modulate brain functionality. Riboflavin or b-2 also works in exactly the exact same manner and are crucial for maintaining good skin care health.

Some vitamins, particularly fat-soluble vitamins, can have harmful effects when taken in huge amounts. To make sure you don’t overdose and still meet all your nutritional needs, make sure to take only moderate doses of multi-vitamins and other mineral supplements. Refer to the recommended daily allowance and find out how much of each vitamin meets 100% of the daily dose.

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by felije: 6:33am On Mar 25, 2020
seanwilliam:
Corona is from china, jack ma is from China, face mask is from china, are you all thinking what I'm thinking??
you are thinking in the wrong direction
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by NomzyJust(m): 8:20am On Mar 25, 2020
Politicians will seize some for themselves, their families and croonies.
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 25, 2020
grin

Our politicians will divert it and use for there self and families. Lord we need your anti virus scan.
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by echibuogwu(m): 8:46am On Mar 25, 2020
And u are a stupid thinker, someone is doing what ur billionaires refuse to do and yet u accuse him of sth like this. Why would he want to risk his reputation and name, what will he gain if he sends contaminated materials, you Nigerians are really foolish.
Ecpet83:
You are a good thinker; my brother. How can they be sending gifts from China and our people are not even asking any W H question.
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by XshegzzyeeiX: 8:48am On Mar 25, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

Make the cripple walk

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by XshegzzyeeiX: 8:49am On Mar 25, 2020
slimfit1:
They will share this equipment among themselves the man should have just donated it to Yemen.

Anyway, I want to pray for these test equipment. May God bless the person who donated it.
May coronavirus kill whoever wants to miss use the equipment amen.
Father let coronavirus wipe out all the people that have no good intentions for this country Nigeria Amen Amen and?

Something good must come out of this coronavirus.
God use this disease to cleanse all African leaders like you did in Egypt those days
Amen.
Our leaders suddenly find out that we have a country.
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by DEROX: 9:21am On Mar 25, 2020
UnaToto:
UnaToto
guy stop trying hard to be gain cheap popularity with this una Toto shit

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by Antoeni(m): 10:39am On Mar 25, 2020
All will be Well Soonest
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by emmsana: 11:25am On Mar 25, 2020
With the way things are in that devilish rock.
Am afraid that will be the case most especially when the real drug to cure it arrives.

For free website for your business and services check my signature (just pay for only domain) I will build and host for you free�

TwoBottles:
lipsrsealed

Let them not divert it to Aso Rock clinic... Our leaders are just too selfish.

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by Silemmana(m): 12:42pm On Mar 25, 2020
Later one lunatic will day government should not make use of the items
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by daudraheem(m): 12:52pm On Mar 25, 2020
Those that are interfering in the medical challeges of africa continent to face the the spreading of this deadly disease called corona virus will be bless by god and god will interfere in their matter sadThose that are interfering in the medical challeges of africa continent to face the the spreading of this deadly disease called corona virus will be bless by god and god will interfere in their matter
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by tellmemore15: 1:02pm On Mar 25, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

Make the cripple walk

lack of understanding....
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by jason6bent: 4:12pm On Mar 25, 2020
now how are we sure these equipment from one ''billionaire Chinese man'' do not have the agent (coronavirus) in them.
is his country now free from the virus?
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by JoseRaji(m): 5:27pm On Mar 25, 2020
Antoeni:
http://saharareporters.com/2020/03/24/just-medical-supplies-fight-coronavirus-donated-chinese-billionaire-jack-ma-arrives
Please take note... All those supplies are for the ENTIRE AFRICAN CONTINENT. Not Nigeria alone.
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2020
crackkhaus:

Thanks Sassy.

I hope all is well with you and yours too?
We are cool o.
Thank u

Resumed work.
Partial lock down.

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by sunbreaker: 10:43pm On Mar 25, 2020
slimfit1:

I don't reply people like you
slowpoke
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by Biglittlelois(f): 11:25pm On Mar 26, 2020
crackkhaus:

I and mine are not on total lockdown yet, just observing safety procedures here. Myself particularly, I know I'll be fine - I work with machines and can reduce my human contact where necessary.
My immediate family too are fine, they told me they are already isolating at our family house, my mama as a retired health worker no dey use health related matters play at all so I trust they will be good.

The only person I was having some feelings of fear for is my sister. [b]She's on chemotherapy and very susceptible [/b]but she has stopped going to work since last week just to avoid any outside contact, her husband made sure of that.

Sad for her cry loathe for you angry

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by crackkhaus: 12:13am On Mar 27, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Sad for her cry loathe for you angry

2 Likes

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by Biglittlelois(f): 9:22am On Mar 27, 2020
crackkhaus:

Seems memes like this makes you feel like a boss, lol

2 Likes

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
dominique:
I'd be very weary of accepting relief materials from the citizens of the country that plunged the world into this mess.

Not cool.Not cool at all. China did not plunge the world in this mess. Diseases break out all the time.

Though they might have been blaming us for eating bats if Ebola had breached Africa proper.

This is what will happen once this is over. A WHO epidemiologist force. Bill gates predicted this would happen four years ago. He said it was only a mattter if time before there is a world class outbreak
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by stieyven(m): 12:28am On Apr 04, 2020
slimfit1:

Eye for an Eye Leviticus 24:17-22 English Standard Version (ESV)

17 “Whoever takes a human life shall surely be put to death. 18 Whoever takes an animal's life shall make it good, life for life. 19 If anyone injures his neighbor, as he has done it shall be done to him, 20 fracture for fracture, eye for eye, tooth for tooth; whatever injury he has given a person shall be given to him.

I've prayed it's not working
John 13:34
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by mukthar2000(m): 7:04am On Apr 08, 2020
we have to be very careful with jack Ma's donations, so that Nigerians we not have themselves blamed at the end.
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by OPECINHO: 1:58pm On Aug 23, 2020
see this compound fool!! so Jack ma is the only business man in the world abi??

Na your Papa be foool
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by OPECINHO: 1:59pm On Aug 23, 2020
OPECINHO:

see this compound fool!! so Jack ma is the only business man in the world abi??

Na your Papa be foool

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

British Woman Punches Crocodile Until It Releases Her Twin Sister (Pix) / Bodybuilding Taken Too Far.(pictures) / Nigerians Mark No Bra Day 2018 On Social Media (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.