Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria (93724 Views)

5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 / How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) / COVID-19: Jack Ma's Donation Moved From Lagos To Abuja By The Air Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by Nmezor(f): 6:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
Nice
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by Susu888(m): 6:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
God bless you mr jack ma.
If only 9ja billionaires could inact the same gesture towards their own ma sef not to tlk of outside countries .... what's a few millions spent on saving human lives when you're a billionaire? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by pacespot(m): 6:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
China sabi producing things enmass, I am just imagining the production lines and factory workers behind these products coming out of China. Good gesture, Mr Jack ma

2 Likes

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by bcashy: 6:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
Hope this will not end up in the wrong hand?!!!! Hmmmm.....

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by BankyGee(m): 6:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
Chatflick:
Great! Hope politicians won't keep it for themselves and family
God wee punish them ahswear!
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by uunwanaobong3: 6:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
Watch as ASO ROCK go rush and colonize all the relieve materials for themselves..,...... selfish old men
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by kokomilala(m): 6:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
After the cover up of COVID-19 by the Chinese Communist Party,after which 21 million Chinese died and their cell phone lines retired, they are now parading themselves as the saviour of the world. This is diplomatic grandstanding and it's not cool.

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by IceLip: 6:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
UnaToto, UnaToto untill UrToto pick Covid19 call.

See express, see dangote truck_but UrToto still won cross.

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by ajepako(f): 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
Thank God..

Not because of the Rich ard and thieving politicians but for the innocent masses
I

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by CalabarPikin: 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
Jah bless
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by SirKomA(m): 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
All this developments coming in too late.
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by gustav25: 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
Antoeni:
This Materials Need to be Properly Examined and Well Tested Before Releasing into the Public... Nor be Every Help dey be Good Help...

Scatter scatter mouth ...whdu help have you rendered ? Carry tear tear mouth comot here

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by erai30(m): 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2020
I hope these our thieves called politicians are seeing the act of generosity and that is what they should emulate. Bros abeg you deserve my respect sir. grin
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by donkingzton01(m): 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2020
What a shame, a country of 200 million people is waiting for Jack ma , a foreigner to donate equipments for them. What is our government doing both the federal and state governments. All the billionaires and celebrities in this country where are they, only good for showing off. What of our rich churches are they sleeping. Spits

9 Likes

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by johnoj24(m): 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2020
It will be shared among the rich, that's Nigerian way of doing things.

2 Likes

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2020
What are our billionaires and greedy politicians doing? It is time they contribute to humanity. Max respect to Jack Ma

4 Likes

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by bamasite2: 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2020
Good news!
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by SirLakes: 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
The world is sick cry

Pandemic [this shit we read in book, the practical aspect is really scary shocked]

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by MhizJoyce(f): 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
Meanwhile Dangote is doing nothing.

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
Thanks, Mr J. Ma.

na now we go know how stupid our government and politicians are.
we already know say dem be idiots, but na this time the world go know true true.

waiting for how those equipments will be used and managed.

3 Likes

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by Xkale1234(m): 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
slimfit1:
They will share this equipment among themselves the man should have just donated it to Yemen.

Anyway, I want to pray for these test equipment. May God bless the person who donated. May coronavirus kill whoever wants to miss use the equipment amen.
Father let coronavirus wipe out all the people that have no good intentions for this country Nigeria Amen Amen and ?
Amen may corobaby infect anybody that will sell it
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by Truthbites: 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
Always begging n receiving from other countries. Nigeria is supposed to be a country. I am ashamed . Shithole can't fend for herself. Ja Ma , take ur things back..we need to learn the hard way. Enough is enough. Our pastors ain't even donating anything. Their private jets and universities are now lying fallow. Man's inhumanity to man

4 Likes

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by slimfit1(m): 6:32pm On Mar 24, 2020
prestige101:
May God bless you. If to say your number dey here I for send you airtime.

Thank you my brother keep praying for us.

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by 2kurupt(m): 6:32pm On Mar 24, 2020
Very good gesture if you ask me.

OPECINHO:
Well, in as much as it seems he's helping, everyone knows he is tryna protect his business.

Let other so-called billionaires do theirs & try to protect their businesses too let us see

3 Likes

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by slimfit1(m): 6:32pm On Mar 24, 2020
Xkale1234:
Amen may corobaby infect anybody that will sell it
Amen

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by Antoeni(m): 6:33pm On Mar 24, 2020
See Fact

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by Masculity(m): 6:34pm On Mar 24, 2020
slimfit1:
They will share this equipment among themselves the man should have just donated it to Yemen.

Anyway, I want to pray for these test equipment. May God bless the person who donated. May coronavirus kill whoever wants to miss use the equipment amen.
Father let coronavirus wipe out all the people that have no good intentions for this country Nigeria Amen Amen and ?

How I wish I can shout louder AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by millionboi2: 6:34pm On Mar 24, 2020
themonk:
Thank God Jack ma sent equipment not money.
u 4dey hear tinz like say coro swallow d money

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by blank(f): 6:34pm On Mar 24, 2020
Please give them to the health workers on the front line. Don't give it to the politicians and political proteges.

Do the right thing.
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by mykymyk101: 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2020
This is the beginning of the virus. Be prepared!

2 Likes

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by Ezmans: 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2020
Aammee77:
Good development
tomorrow this free gift I'll disappear in the warehouse, next tomorrow in the hand of hawkers on the road

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by sexylassie2(f): 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2020
slimfit1:

I hope you know that the whole shipment is for Africa.

Each country will get theirs and it will be shared by ethiopian prime minister

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

British Woman Punches Crocodile Until It Releases Her Twin Sister (Pix) / Bodybuilding Taken Too Far.(pictures) / Nigerians Mark No Bra Day 2018 On Social Media (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.