Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 (70082 Views)

Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) / See How Dr. Becky Enenche Of Dunamis Celebrated Her Birthday (PHOTOS) / Dr. Paul Enenche Of Dunamis Releases Prophecies For 2018 (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by melvinmf: 10:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
nice support from this man of God,

Here is also some tips to stay safe from the virus https://rhapsodyofrealities.org.ng/tips-to-stay-safe-from-coronavirus/
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by afecgivers: 10:47pm On Mar 24, 2020
Thank you sir, at list you have done the little you can. Please Dr. check the other account you should be able to do more. Remember you have very large members allover Nigeria. God bless you Dr.
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by Zuriel100(m): 10:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
God bless u sir
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by Jeromejnr(m): 10:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
sexylassie2:

So what of Japan.. Any foundation on Christianity, so how come they are enjoying

They are enjoying because of their strict culture and tradition.

Their tradition is not like ours. Their tradition calls for total discipline, respect and self sacrifice. (This is the reason ealier Japanese warriors practice something called Seppuku).

Majority of our traditions here enforce greed and indiscipline and lacks self sacrifice.

We see greed in the way we can be frivolous. (Parties, bride prices and lists e.t.c)

We see lack of self sacrifice where we put ourselves first before others.

Its character babe that also builds a nation.

Stoics build a nation epicurean destroy a nation.

Japanese were stoic examples, Nigerians are Epicureans.
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by Tecord1(m): 10:50pm On Mar 24, 2020
DirtyGold:
Good to support humanitarian causes.

But, must there be a show? Must every little donation be filmed and shown to the whole world?

If you're truly giving freely because of God, you don't need photos and a media crew to publicize it.
God is fully aware of what you give/do and for why.... you don't need men's claps and accolades.

What's tha business?
If pictures were not taken people like you will say its not true. You might even ask for evidence.
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by InvertedHammer: 10:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
Odion2016:
Searching for ventilators tho...Good job Sir..You are obviously blessed
/
Everything he donated may only buy 1 or 2 good ventilators. Good Ventilators are not cheap.

\
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by Expresswriter: 10:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
DirtyGold:
Good to support humanitarian causes.

But, must there be a show? Must every little donation be filmed and shown to the whole world?

If you're truly giving freely because of God, you don't need photos and a media crew to publicize it.
God is fully aware of what you give/do and for why.... you don't need men's claps and accolades.

What's tha business?

If it's not shown you'll be the same person to complain that men of God are not doing anything!

Now look at it & believe.

The fact speaks for itself.
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by sexylassie2(f): 10:53pm On Mar 24, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Their tradition is not like ours. Their tradition calls for total discipline, respect and self sacrifice. (This is the reason ealier Japanese warriors practice something called Seppuku).

Majority of our traditions here enforce greed and indiscipline and lacks self sacrifice.

We see greed in the way we can be frivolous. (Parties, bride prices and lists e.t.c)

I hope you know Christianity brought greed and lot of crimes to our society.
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by Jeromejnr(m): 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2020
sexylassie2:

I hope you know Christianity brought greed and lot of crimes to our society.

Not true babe. Not true.
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by InvertedHammer: 10:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
Jeromejnr:

/
Aren't you confused? You blame atheism. Now you blame culture.

Buddhist and Islamic nations are progressing. Even Israel (mostly Judaism) is progressing. You need to find out why an overtly religious nation like Nigeria (with churches on every street) is crawling. If avarice, greed and selfishness are the bane of a pretentious nation like Nigeria, how then do you make a case for non-adherents to follow?

The only god Nigerians worship is MONEY. Churches and mosques are social centers and have nothing to do with spirituality in Nigeria.

\

1 Like

Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by israelmao(m): 10:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
Daddy Freeze and his followers will not be on this thread even if they are it will be for a bad reason.
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
Jeromejnr:
Churches are donating, Atheists are hiding behind their keyboard.

I get una time this quarantine period.

Atheist have donated more to this than ever, ask Mark Zuckerberg only, I don’t want to mention more. Only Should I just add Jack Ma, lol, then many... HUMANITY IS THE WAY .. religion of love over any other religions
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by Ezmans: 10:58pm On Mar 24, 2020
Jeromejnr:

with this total lockdown in the country am waiting to hear from naija billionaire pastors bcs of there poor members they milked every weekend
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by Jeromejnr(m): 10:59pm On Mar 24, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
Aren't you confused? You blame atheism. Now you blame culture.

Buddhist and Islamic nations are progressing. Even Israel (mostly Judaism) is progressing. You need to find out why an overtly religious nation like Nigeria (with churches on every street) is crawling. If avarice, greed and selfishness are the bane of a pretentious nation like Nigeria, how then do you make a case for non-adherents to follow?

The only god Nigerians worship is MONEY. Churches and mosques are social centers and have nothing to do with spirituality in Nigeria.

\

You have already enforced all I have said Sir.
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by sexylassie2(f): 11:00pm On Mar 24, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Not true babe. Not true.

Yes it did.

I have one question

Why do you like demoralising African way but you didnt demoralise the Japanese culture even though they both worship idols

We have our gods they also have theirs in shinto religion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by CoronaVirusPro: 11:01pm On Mar 24, 2020
Nigerian buisnessmen need to stand up.

Where is Adeboye and Oyedepo, Suleman, Oyakhilome, TB Joshua e.t.c

All the tax free tithe, come and use it and save the sheep's

That's what Jesus would have done.
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by DagobertoEli: 11:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:
Nigerian buisnessmen need to stand up.

Where is Adeboye and Oyedepo.
[/s]
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by Slimmy0: 11:03pm On Mar 24, 2020
Ekealterego:
He should have done one more better by giving the credit to the church and it's members rather than to himself and his wife.

In my opinion.

What have you contributed?, appreciate them n thank God for Grace.All the glory goes to God not man. STOP LOOKING FOR FAULT.
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by LordReed(m): 11:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Least they can do after collecting all your tithes and offerings.

1 Like

Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by Jeromejnr(m): 11:09pm On Mar 24, 2020
sexylassie2:

Yes it did.

I have one question

Why do you like demoralising African way but you didnt demoralise the Japanese culture even though they both worship idols

The answer to that is quite complex.

But culture largely determines an individual's character and the individuals character defines society.

If your society is messed up, you need to go down to its root and core values.

Japan isnt nearly perfect, they still have riots e.t.c

But some societies are better than others.

Ours is more messed up. And I am an African so I will focus on mine.

Not all our ways are messed up. We still have some good core values as a society (although its dwindling).

If I were Japanese, then I will know the things I will talk about.
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by SirBunky85(m): 11:13pm On Mar 24, 2020
Ekealterego:
He should have done one more better by giving the credit to the church and it's members rather than to himself and his wife.

In my opinion.
must u always find fault where there's none?I just tire for your type pls
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by Organs(m): 11:14pm On Mar 24, 2020
Jeromejnr:

From your last statement, you are guaranteeing what you cannot prove.

And you are comparing a Multi billionaire with someone who isnt a billionaire. How much did he donate out of his billions? How much have you donated?

We hear all these stories my chairman. I personally know A leading Pastors PA that just relocated to Dallas. He was in that role for 10 whole years. He has nothing to show for it. He told us stories of his salary and how much is deducted for tithe and pastors birthday and some other expenses. He has friends and colleagues that he is now supporting and some that wants to relocate as well. So, you can defend all you want, but i tell you this, if Oyedepo's convoy is passing and you don't get out of the road on time, i guarantee you will be flogged by security in his convoy, so what are you talking? Now, i, personally just sent N280K total, just TODAY, i repeat just today, to different folks to buy food at home before the lockdown. Pls what have you donated??
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by Amujale(m): 11:16pm On Mar 24, 2020
sexylassie2:

Yes it did.

I have one question

Teach!

Furthermore, the ways of the 'Samurai' hints a Nubian heritage.

All Samurais trace their heritage, chi, and allegiance through the bloodline of the African.

That is to say, those who dont or cannot successfully trace their Nubian bloodline, arent fit to be known as 'Samurai', such are the teachings of ancient Japan.

There was Nubian communities that inahabit and settled in Japan prior to the current stock.
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 24, 2020
HI
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by Chukalor: 11:19pm On Mar 24, 2020
[quote author=Righteousness89 post=87734335]Pastors Paul and Becky Eneche, GOD ALMIGHTY BLESS and Increase HIS Anoiting and Grace on you in JESUS NAME[/
To who it may concern

Good day & Hope you are fine and doing well,
This message just serves as a follow-up that if you have any shipment pending from CHINA �� TO NIGERIA �� in upcoming days? Please keep in mind that BORN AND BURN LOGISTICS YOUR PARTNER IN CHINA/NIGERIA is here to assist you.

Any Shipping Request, sales leads or opportunity with CHINA �� Please feel free to contact us
Our Services include: -

*2DAYS EXPRESS ✈️ DELIVERY � from china to Nigeria,
*7days air cargo ✈️ from china to Nigeria,
*LCL/groupage �less container load
*Forwarding and clearing full container load from china to Nigeria.
*We also provide instant money transfer and founding to Chinese suppliers,
*And sourcing of goods direct from factory product.

We would be very grateful if you choose us as your logistics partner in ��/ NIGERIA �� Rest assured we will deal all your request professionally and can offer very reliable service in NIGERIAN SEA PORTS, as well as in the International Airport in NIGERIA & , CHINA .
Any Queries Please Feel free to send it to: - chukalor@gmail.com
Whatsapp +86 185 2929 9903
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by Jeromejnr(m): 11:20pm On Mar 24, 2020
Organs:

We hear all these stories my chairman. I personally know A leading Pastors PA that just relocated to Dallas. He was in that role for 10 whole years. He has nothing to show for it. He told us stories of his salary and how much is deducted for tithe and pastors birthday and some other expenses. He has friends and colleagues that he is now supporting and some that wants to relocate as well. So, you can defend all you want, but i tell you this, if Oyedepo's convoy is passing and you don't get out of the road on time, i guarantee you will be flogged by security in his convoy, so what are you talking? Now, i, personally just sent N280K total, just TODAY, i repeat just today, to different folks to buy food at home before the lockdown. Pls what have you donated??

Lol..you donated money to your babe and family members. Or maybe your friends who will repay you?

grin grin grin
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by sexylassie2(f): 11:21pm On Mar 24, 2020
Jeromejnr:

The answer to that is quite complex.

But culture largely determines an individual's character and the individuals character defines society.

If your society is messed up, you need to go down to its root and core values.

Japan isnt nearly perfect, they still have riots e.t.c

But some societies are better than others.

Ours is more messed up. And I am an African so I will focus on mine.

Not all our ways are messed up. We still have some good core values as a society (although its dwindling).

If I were Japanese, then I will know the things I will talk about.

If we have to go back to the root and core value, isnt that root not african religion?

African traditional religion was where all our values came from.
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by Jeromejnr(m): 11:24pm On Mar 24, 2020
sexylassie2:

If we have to go back to the root and core value, isnt that root not african religion?

African traditional religion was where all our values came from.

Exactly.

Well, the religion is flawed.

Remember it was a tradition that started the killing of twins in the country.

Guess who stopped it, a Christian.
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by 13october: 11:25pm On Mar 24, 2020
Pls where is MURIC

The church also donated medical and non-medical equipment to Primary Health Care Centre (AMAC Clinic) Airport Road, Lugbe.

The Senior Pastor was accompanied by his wife, Dr. Mrs. Becky Enenche and some medical experts from the church headquarters in Abuja.

The cleric and his entourage were received by the FCT Minister for State, Ramatu Tijani Aliyu.

Speaking during the visit, Dr. Paul said the gesture was part of the church's efforts to fight against further spread of the disease.

Dr. Enenche said the church would continue to pray for total deliverance of those already affected by the virus and its eradication from the earth.

He urged everyone to continue to pray and hope in God for a divine intervention.

Also speaking, Dr. Mrs. Enenche said the church would continue to support the government and other agencies in their quest to fight against the deadly COVID- 19.

She urged everyone to continue to maintain a hygienic lifestyle.
She urged members of the church and others believers out there to continue to take communion on daily basis.

"Don't forget to take communion and anoint yourself everyday. Prophesy to yourself that the disease will not come near you and your family. Don't also forget to maintain social distancing as advised by medical experts.

Speaking shortly after receiving the items, the minister lauded Dunamis for the kind gesture.

"Dunamis has once again set an example of what church is all about.

" This is the not the first time you have done this. We are grateful to Dr. Paul and his wife for always showing a good example.

"We call on everyone out there to join hands in this fight against the deadly coronavirus.

"Let us continue to pray and observe the precautionary measures advised by the government and medical experts.

"We are grateful sir."

Items donated by the church included
8 units of hospital beds and mattresses.
2 units of height measuring sticks
1 unit examination couch
2units diagnostic sets
3 units sphygmomanometers
1standard unit Micro Haematoent centrifuge
1standard unit Gynecologic couch
2 units infant weighing scales
2 units sets of oxygen cylinders
5 packs of oxygen face masks
5 cartons of regular face masks
1 unit of automatic stretcher
6 pieces of drip stands
1 standard unit of ultrasound machine
20 liters of methylated spirit
Personal protective equipment collective
20 liters of dettol
1 standard unit of hospital screen
10 pairs of medical boots

In addition were other non medical equipment which included
7 units standing fans
1 unit of 5 KVA generator and
2units water dispenser and other items.

Source: http://www.idomavoice.com/2020/03/coronavirus-dr-paul-enenche-of-dunamis-donates-safety-items-medical-equipment-to-combat-covid-19-in-abuja.html
[/quote]
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by sexylassie2(f): 11:32pm On Mar 24, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Exactly.

Well, the religion is flawed.

Remember it was a tradition that started the killing of twins in the country.

Guess who stopped it, a Christian.

Not all culture in Nigeria were killing twins.

Anyway, Christianity stopped some stuff but also brought along its ills and problems.

I hope you know that christianity was a political tool for the europeans to conquer africa.

They didn't really care about us, what they care was converting the savages and part of their empire so that they can profit from us.
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by dasparrow: 11:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
This is a very gesture. God bless Dunamis family.
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by Jeromejnr(m): 11:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
sexylassie2:

Not all culture in Nigeria were killing twins.

Anyway, Christianity stopped some stuff but also brought along its ills and problems.

I hope you know that christianity was a political tool for the europeans to conquer africa.

They didn't really care about us, what they care was converting the savages and part of their empire so that they can profit from us.

They lied to you babe with all that propaganda.

Christianity wasnt the tool, it was the black man's greed for power and wealth. The black man sold their fellow black men.

True missionaries came to Africa, but some who were not on that mission used that as a plot, a gateway to getting what they wanted.

It's the same as seen in the Bible. Among the the Weaths, there are always tares.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates / Prophet Odumeje And Prophet Onyeze Jesus Hang Out Together (Photos) / Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.