Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 (70062 Views)

Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) / See How Dr. Becky Enenche Of Dunamis Celebrated Her Birthday (PHOTOS) / Dr. Paul Enenche Of Dunamis Releases Prophecies For 2018 (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by AnanseK(m): 2:25am On Mar 25, 2020
Two height measuring sticks and two infant weighing scales. Not bad crumbs from the huge table of tithes and seed sowing.
The ventilators and PCR machines will come later.
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by Nobody: 3:44am On Mar 25, 2020
The Abusers of the church are blind to News like this.

Always looking for ways to insult the church. But one thing that stands is the Church always moves on. No matter the insults and hatred.

Jesus is Lord
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by Ekealterego: 3:45am On Mar 25, 2020
bionixs:
you are obviously getting sick
I don't blame you for living in a twisted country. If only you are wise enough to understand the meaning of "my opinion" ... If only.

I know and understand how church charity works in civilised words... Google, Caristas and Diakone for instance in Europe, these are church organisation spending millions of Euros every month for one good deed or the other. They don't give glory to man or even sometimes to themselves. No man's name attached to it... That's how it is done, you unexposed slowpoke.
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by Timijo(m): 3:47am On Mar 25, 2020
Ekealterego:
He should have done one more better by giving the credit to the church and it's members rather than to himself and his wife.

In my opinion.
Always take time to read before you write, okay.
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by Timijo(m): 3:50am On Mar 25, 2020
There must be a publication of it because of people like you who always say that churches are not doing anything to help the masses but only collect their offerings and tithes.
DirtyGold:
Good to support humanitarian causes.

But, must there be a show? Must every little donation be filmed and shown to the whole world?

If you're truly giving freely because of God, you don't need photos and a media crew to publicize it.
God is fully aware of what you give/do and for why.... you don't need men's claps and accolades.

What's tha business?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by Yomzyboy(m): 4:01am On Mar 25, 2020
Ekealterego:
He should have done one more better by giving the credit to the church and it's members rather than to himself and his wife.

In my opinion.
you people are just mad anyhow. You would always have something to say... stfu and do something too instead of looking for loopholes always. Idiot
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by Ekealterego: 4:02am On Mar 25, 2020
Timijo:
Always take time to read before you write, okay.
Don't get me wrong, this is a very laudable gesture. I just suggested that he takes it a notch higher..... Credit was given to the church but the article seem to give all the shine to him and his wife...
However, I know we have to start from somewhere.
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by Ekealterego: 4:04am On Mar 25, 2020
Yomzyboy:
you people are just mad anyhow. You would always have something to say... stfu and do something too instead of looking for loopholes always. Idiot

You must not be very bright... Reviews and criticism is what makes technology and society fight to become better versions of their previous outcomes.
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by Timijo(m): 4:09am On Mar 25, 2020
Ekealterego:

Don't get me wrong, this is a very laudable gesture. I just suggested that he takes it a notch higher..... Credit was given to the church but the article seem to give all the shine to him and his wife...
However, I know we have to start from somewhere.
Whether the appreciation goes to him and his wife or to the church, it does not matter in as much as the good deeds has been done to help the masses. It's better to concentrate on the positive life of people instead of looking for fault in what they do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by Ekealterego: 4:16am On Mar 25, 2020
Timijo:
Whether the appreciation goes to him and his wife or to the church, it does not matter in as much as the good deeds has been done to help the masses. It's better to concentrate on the positive life of people instead of looking for fault in what they do.
Yes, concentrate on the positive and also seeks ways for improvement... That's why the white men came this far.
You guys should not always be up in arms when your "Men of God" are mentioned.
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by Jonah507(m): 4:18am On Mar 25, 2020
This is the really practice of religion.

God bless you sir.
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by jaxxy(m): 4:38am On Mar 25, 2020
Commendable... but let’s hope it doesn’t spread to the point we hv emergencies.
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by ladychioma: 4:38am On Mar 25, 2020
Shame to our top politicians who have been syphoning our money to Foreign countries. If not the church of Christ, what would have happened ?. God bless you mummy and daddy Dunamis.
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by Nwaelohim: 5:06am On Mar 25, 2020
donbachi:
Closed but still close....Help still coming from the closed church...nice on pastor.

The tithe of one person will buy everything there and those things are bought from people contribution, he has no company or any real source of income rather collecting money from people. He should open the church for quarantine center. If all the churches where hospital infrastructure Nigeria won't be in this mess. Don't celebrate mediocrity
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by Timijo(m): 5:09am On Mar 25, 2020
Ekealterego:

Yes, concentrate on the positive and also seeks ways for improvement... That's why the white men came this far.
You guys should not always be up in arms when your "Men of God" are mentioned.
What are you even saying? What improvement are you looking for in the donation? You are pained because he donated, right? If men of God do not give, you complain and when they give you complain too. Where do you want to find satisfaction again? In the first place, the man did not mention his name as the giver, he mentioned the name of his church. So, what is your headache with that? And if he mentioned his name as the giver, does that concern you as well? Why are you just looking for fault to rubbish the donation? I know your type but you don't need to continue like this.

1 Like

Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by Timijo(m): 5:18am On Mar 25, 2020
For those of you trying to look for fault in this donation, what has your government done for you in this COVID 19 period? What have you also done for others to ease their pains in this period?
And to those unemployed reviewers, keep your reviews to yourselves, no one asks for your reviews. If you want reviews, review your government activities or do something for the masses and ask people to review it. Hypocrites and enemies of the gospel.
NOTE: Darkness cannot prevail over Light.

1 Like

Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by ecstasy30(f): 5:46am On Mar 25, 2020
There is no ventilator in the items, stop spreading lies.

Which one did u donate? Not even a string I guess
Ingreat
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by pfadom: 6:04am On Mar 25, 2020
Why not begin with your church members? How many of them have face masks, sanitizer, and basic needs such as food stuff, toiletries, etc?
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by Nelochukwu: 6:43am On Mar 25, 2020
Jeromejnr:
Churches are donating, Atheists are hiding behind their keyboard.

I get una time this quarantine period.

You r not ashamed of your self. Is this the power Yeshua left the church? To be running from plagues like the rest of the world. Even bill gates and Jack Ma have been donating so whats ur point?

This what happens when you cannot differentiate the world from 'chriatains'. Cant he pray? Abi dont you read your bible? Is this the christianity we read about? Men with shiny suits collecting tithes and flying private jets. Organising healing crusades and revivals yet now noone can heal or speak in the name of the Lord but only acting like the world because they who r supposed to be light are darkness and blind like the world. The salt has lost its saltiness hence it's good for nothing

It's because the iniquity of the church is plenty. Men have made the works of their hands their gods. Their god is their belly. Anything that satisfies their lust. Now the atheists will blaspheme more because of the foolishness of we christains. Is there no balm in gilead?

Y did he build that 100k capacity shrine? Is it not for a time like this? Where is his God? Abi is it only to build edifices? Something any fool with money can do? But what God can do alone tru a true beleiver iz far from them. Their god is money and I only hope some sheaple will see this.

That other charlatan said it will end by 27th grin. We r waiting let's see what he will come up with next.

Jokers
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by Mrpojj(m): 6:45am On Mar 25, 2020
Jeromejnr:
Churches are donating, Atheists are hiding behind their keyboard.

I get una time this quarantine period.

Don't mind them
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by Mrpojj(m): 6:46am On Mar 25, 2020
Ekealterego:

In my opinion.

What is ur point
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by am4truth(m): 7:34am On Mar 25, 2020
back2sender:

Thank you my brother. Don't mind those charlatans.
The religious are all waiting for the scientist to come out with a cure

I pity you. Continue in your ignorance.
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by am4truth(m): 7:36am On Mar 25, 2020
Nwaelohim:

The tithe of one person will buy everything there and those things are bought from people contribution, he has no company or any real source of income rather collecting money from people. He should open the church for quarantine center. If all the churches where hospital infrastructure Nigeria won't be in this mess. Don't celebrate mediocrity

Children of hate spotted. Go and buy microphone and start your own church if you still it is that easy.
Nonsense comment...
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by CSTR2: 8:01am On Mar 25, 2020
back2sender:

Thank you my brother. Don't mind those charlatans.
The religious are all waiting for the scientist to come out with a cure
Michael Faraday and Isaac Newton were devoted christians though.

At the time of Faraday death, his Bible with thousands of personal Bible studies were discovered.
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by computermouse(m): 8:15am On Mar 25, 2020
owukpa:
The Senior Pastor of Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Dr. Paul Enenche, on Tuesday, visited the Federal Capital Territory Authority, FCTA, where he donated safety items and medical equipment to combat the deadly coronavirus.

The church also donated medical and non-medical equipment to Primary Health Care Centre (AMAC Clinic) Airport Road, Lugbe.

The Senior Pastor was accompanied by his wife, Dr. Mrs. Becky Enenche and some medical experts from the church headquarters in Abuja.

The cleric and his entourage were received by the FCT Minister for State, Ramatu Tijani Aliyu.

Speaking during the visit, Dr. Paul said the gesture was part of the church's efforts to fight against further spread of the disease.

Dr. Enenche said the church would continue to pray for total deliverance of those already affected by the virus and its eradication from the earth.

He urged everyone to continue to pray and hope in God for a divine intervention.

Also speaking, Dr. Mrs. Enenche said the church would continue to support the government and other agencies in their quest to fight against the deadly COVID- 19.

She urged everyone to continue to maintain a hygienic lifestyle.
She urged members of the church and others believers out there to continue to take communion on daily basis.

"Don't forget to take communion and anoint yourself everyday. Prophesy to yourself that the disease will not come near you and your family. Don't also forget to maintain social distancing as advised by medical experts.

Speaking shortly after receiving the items, the minister lauded Dunamis for the kind gesture.

"Dunamis has once again set an example of what church is all about.

" This is the not the first time you have done this. We are grateful to Dr. Paul and his wife for always showing a good example.

"We call on everyone out there to join hands in this fight against the deadly coronavirus.

"Let us continue to pray and observe the precautionary measures advised by the government and medical experts.

"We are grateful sir."

Items donated by the church included
8 units of hospital beds and mattresses.
2 units of height measuring sticks
1 unit examination couch
2units diagnostic sets
3 units sphygmomanometers
1standard unit Micro Haematoent centrifuge
1standard unit Gynecologic couch
2 units infant weighing scales
2 units sets of oxygen cylinders
5 packs of oxygen face masks
5 cartons of regular face masks
1 unit of automatic stretcher
6 pieces of drip stands
1 standard unit of ultrasound machine
20 liters of methylated spirit
Personal protective equipment collective
20 liters of dettol
1 standard unit of hospital screen
10 pairs of medical boots

In addition were other non medical equipment which included
7 units standing fans
1 unit of 5 KVA generator and
2units water dispenser and other items.

Source: http://www.idomavoice.com/2020/03/coronavirus-dr-paul-enenche-of-dunamis-donates-safety-items-medical-equipment-to-combat-covid-19-in-abuja.html

Isn't this the same pastor that held a church service when other people were already doing social distancing
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by drfav(f): 8:15am On Mar 25, 2020
God bless you daddy Paul Enenche..this is what church is about..atheist will not like this oo
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by edoairways: 8:16am On Mar 25, 2020
Nwaelohim:

Do you have prove that the tithe of one person can buy those materials?
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by Ekealterego: 8:56am On Mar 25, 2020
Timijo:
What are you even saying? What improvement are you looking for in the donation? You are pained because he donated, right? If men of God do not give, you complain and when they give you complain too. Where do you want to find satisfaction again? In the first place, the man did not mention his name as the giver, he mentioned the name of his church. So, what is your headache with that? And if he mentioned his name as the giver, does that concern you as well? Why are you just looking for fault to rubbish the donation? I know your type but you don't need to continue like this.
Just use your brain a little. Not everything is pain and jealousy. I currently work as a volunteer with church organisation on weekends helping asylum seekers and the homeless and also for the elderly for shopping in a big city in Europe... I know how this shit is done.. trust me.
I just wish our average Nigerian is exposed but this unfortunately is not the case. Sometimes I just cry at how unexposed and ignorant the average citizen is. It brings me to tears.
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by HallaDaTruth: 8:56am On Mar 25, 2020
Daddy freeze will not be happy about this
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by sexylassie2(f): 9:12am On Mar 25, 2020
goldony:

Focus on the great impact he had and not he stated at a time in his journals.Hope u know missionaries did a whole lot,yet,u refuse to see their achievements.
So the young man who was killed last year by d sentinel tribe around india, went to colonise them??
You don't even have buttressed points to win all ur arguements.you are confused.
Jews are Christians, many business moguls that are Americans were even "tithers"n sunday schl teachers.
Escape frm sobibor, a movie, narrated most inventors as Jews and in many countries, not jst UK, USm

I won't even bother arguing with you because of your ignorance.

Jews are Christians, Lmoa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates / Prophet Odumeje And Prophet Onyeze Jesus Hang Out Together (Photos) / Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.