Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,576 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 (70031 Views)

Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) / See How Dr. Becky Enenche Of Dunamis Celebrated Her Birthday (PHOTOS) / Dr. Paul Enenche Of Dunamis Releases Prophecies For 2018 (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by back2sender: 9:23am On Mar 25, 2020
am4truth:

I pity you. Continue in your ignorance.
Pity yourself , is scientist not the one in the forefront of this battle? where are the pastors and iman?
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by Timijo(m): 9:27am On Mar 25, 2020
So because you are in Europe you called that an exposure and people who are not there ignorant people? You also called a donation to the masses shit! You have got a serious problem beyond measure. I don't care wherever you are, deal with that. Show us what you have done to help the masses. Any aggrieved and envious individual can typed what you claim.
Ekealterego:

Just use your brain a little. Not everything is pain and jealousy. I currently work as a volunteer with church organisation on weekends helping asylum seekers and the homeless and also for the elderly for shopping in a big city in Europe... I know how this shit is done.. trust me.
I just wish our average Nigerian is exposed but this unfortunately is not the case. Sometimes I just cry at how unexposed and ignorant the average citizen is. It brings me to tears.
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by Marvellouzkk(f): 9:32am On Mar 25, 2020
Na so

Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by sexylassie2(f): 10:04am On Mar 25, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Hmmm...so tell me sexylassie, what are your complaints against Christianity?

i have no complaint about christianity other than, it has become a tool to make money and get some people rich after collecting lot of donations from the poor.
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by Ekealterego: 10:54am On Mar 25, 2020
Timijo:
So because you are in Europe you called that an exposure and people who are not there ignorant people? You also called a donation to the masses shit! You have got a serious problem beyond measure. I don't care wherever you are, deal with that. Show us what you have done to help the masses. Any aggrieved and envious individual can typed what you claim.
I'm not the one to brag... but hell yeah.. I will let you in on one project I did this year alone...

Access to water is quite important to some people in my neighbourhood... So I made sure that was sorted for free... No name attached to it... They would probably not know if not for my father and the location.
So, before you come around running your mouth, a lot of people even my close friends here are making sacrifices each day without saying a word or even getting credit for it.
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by Austin234(m): 11:03am On Mar 25, 2020
I knew that something good must come out from church they look down on and went ahead to lock up.

Our God that healeth every manner of disease can still sanitize the world of coronavirus.

God bless you Dr. Paul Eneche and crew

owukpa:
The Senior Pastor of Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Dr. Paul Enenche, on Tuesday, visited the Federal Capital Territory Authority, FCTA, where he donated safety items and medical equipment to combat the deadly coronavirus.

The church also donated medical and non-medical equipment to Primary Health Care Centre (AMAC Clinic) Airport Road, Lugbe.

The Senior Pastor was accompanied by his wife, Dr. Mrs. Becky Enenche and some medical experts from the church headquarters in Abuja.

The cleric and his entourage were received by the FCT Minister for State, Ramatu Tijani Aliyu.

Speaking during the visit, Dr. Paul said the gesture was part of the church's efforts to fight against further spread of the disease.

Dr. Enenche said the church would continue to pray for total deliverance of those already affected by the virus and its eradication from the earth.

He urged everyone to continue to pray and hope in God for a divine intervention.

Also speaking, Dr. Mrs. Enenche said the church would continue to support the government and other agencies in their quest to fight against the deadly COVID- 19.

She urged everyone to continue to maintain a hygienic lifestyle.
She urged members of the church and others believers out there to continue to take communion on daily basis.

"Don't forget to take communion and anoint yourself everyday. Prophesy to yourself that the disease will not come near you and your family. Don't also forget to maintain social distancing as advised by medical experts.

Speaking shortly after receiving the items, the minister lauded Dunamis for the kind gesture.

"Dunamis has once again set an example of what church is all about.

" This is the not the first time you have done this. We are grateful to Dr. Paul and his wife for always showing a good example.

"We call on everyone out there to join hands in this fight against the deadly coronavirus.

"Let us continue to pray and observe the precautionary measures advised by the government and medical experts.

"We are grateful sir."

Items donated by the church included
8 units of hospital beds and mattresses.
2 units of height measuring sticks
1 unit examination couch
2units diagnostic sets
3 units sphygmomanometers
1standard unit Micro Haematoent centrifuge
1standard unit Gynecologic couch
2 units infant weighing scales
2 units sets of oxygen cylinders
5 packs of oxygen face masks
5 cartons of regular face masks
1 unit of automatic stretcher
6 pieces of drip stands
1 standard unit of ultrasound machine
20 liters of methylated spirit
Personal protective equipment collective
20 liters of dettol
1 standard unit of hospital screen
10 pairs of medical boots

In addition were other non medical equipment which included
7 units standing fans
1 unit of 5 KVA generator and
2units water dispenser and other items.

Source: http://www.idomavoice.com/2020/03/coronavirus-dr-paul-enenche-of-dunamis-donates-safety-items-medical-equipment-to-combat-covid-19-in-abuja.html

1 Like

Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by Timijo(m): 12:49pm On Mar 25, 2020
Ekealterego:

I'm not the one to brag... but hell yeah.. I will let you in on one project I did this year alone...

Access to water is quite important to some people in my neighbourhood... So I made sure that was sorted for free... No name attached to it... They would probably not know if not for my father and the location.
So, before you come around running your mouth, a lot of people even my close friends here are making sacrifices each day without saying a word or even getting credit for it.
Did anyone shut your mouth from making it known? If your answer is no, stop attacking those who make their giving or donation known. For the fact that you will not publish your "donation" does not mean others will not publish theirs too. And if they do, it is not bragging. Paddle your canoe and let others paddle theirs the way they like. If you defined media publication of people's donations as "brag", then you need to visit your dictionary again. Besides, the man of God did not brag about the donation. But the media did the publication for record keeping, to motivate others and probably for the church members to know how their money is spent.
For your information, Pastor Paul Eneche is not a proud man of God but humble.
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by Onlyonebuhari: 12:50pm On Mar 25, 2020
God bless you abundantly.
I hope those stupid pastors that pile up jets using tithes money will learn from her now that Coronavirus has rendered their jets useless.
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by lizdammy: 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Pastors Paul and Becky Eneche, GOD ALMIGHTY BLESS and Increase HIS Anoiting and Grace on you in JESUS NAME
Amen
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by Organs(m): 2:00pm On Mar 25, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Lol..you donated money to your babe and family members. Or maybe your friends who will repay you?

grin grin grin

Bros, don't run away now, I am asking you, how much have you donated? Don't just run your mouth, wawawawa and run away?
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 25, 2020
Ekealterego:
He should have done one more better by giving the credit to the church and it's members rather than to himself and his wife.

In my opinion.

Alaye..... Yuu sure say yuu sabi read so??
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by ORBLIGHTS(m): 2:59pm On Mar 25, 2020
DirtyGold:
Good to support humanitarian causes.

But, must there be a show? Must every little donation be filmed and shown to the whole world?

If you're truly giving freely because of God, you don't need photos and a media crew to publicize it.
God is fully aware of what you give/do and for why.... you don't need men's claps and accolades.

What's tha business?

STAND ON UR FEET WHENEVER FOOLS ARE CALLED UPON
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by CuteYvonne777: 3:37pm On Mar 25, 2020
Learn how to do 3D face mask by your self

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCh_XG_gQoM
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by hahn(m): 3:50pm On Mar 25, 2020
Jeromejnr:
Churches are donating, Atheists are hiding behind their keyboard.

I get una time this quarantine period.

Lol

Instead of donating medical equipments developed by atheists scientists don't you think your pastor should have asked your incompetent god for the cure instead?

Abi your god no get cure for coronavirus?

2 Likes

Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by Longman8: 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2020
Only God will reward you of your kind gestures.
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by Jeromejnr(m): 4:20pm On Mar 25, 2020
hahn:

Lol

Instead of donating medical equipments developed by atheists scientists don't you think your pastor should have asked your incompetent god for the cure instead?

Abi your god no get cure for coronavirus?

Lol..Atheists scientists??. Most of those scientists are Christians. grin grin grin grin.
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by hahn(m): 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Lol..Atheists scientists??. Most of those scientists are Christians. grin grin grin grin.

Name one verse in the bible that has been used in a science lab to discover anything useful to humanity

2 Likes

Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by papadims: 5:04pm On Mar 25, 2020
I have read all what many said but the truth that remains is Dr Eneche donated those items. Infact I have a copy of those listed on the original post that he donated to AMAC PHC Lugbe, cos I am a staff there and I saw those equipments.
His motive or reasons for it is not mine to judge. No matter who we are we will face the judgment stand ALONE.
Those equipments will help us in providing quality services to people in Kabusa ward especially those along Airport road.
Thanks Dr Eneche, God bless you, God bless Dunamis, God bless Nigeria
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by Jeromejnr(m): 5:26pm On Mar 25, 2020
hahn:

Name one verse in the bible that has been used in a science lab to discover anything useful to humanity

Please use google. There are a lot.

Not just lab experiments but for also space.
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by hahn(m): 5:27pm On Mar 25, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Please use google. There are a lot.

Not just lab experiments but for also space.

Name one and send the link. Lol

You have not stopped petty lying for your god grin
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by Jeromejnr(m): 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2020
hahn:

Name one and send the link. Lol

You have not stopped petty lying for your god grin

I am not sending you nothing.

You guys have not answered my question.
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by kunletexs: 6:08pm On Mar 25, 2020
where are those people that would start bashing churches that they are just after member' tithes and offering?

they would not talk when the church is doing what the useless government is doing and more!

they would not turn their grievances upon the government who would collect your taxes, imprison you for falling and not go prosecuting themselves for eating your money

they would not stone the useless government when they drive by with siren yet when they are travelling aboard, you wont pray that they perish in the plane crash?

yet it is the silent solution solvers who are helping the thief in providing what they should be made to provide that you bash

God punish you all for that.

just because these pastors are not blowing their own whistle does not mean they are not doing alot with the tithe and offering you give

1 Like

Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by chariisGRACE(m): 8:31pm On Mar 25, 2020
slowice:
Christianity is about leading by example... Good work

Oga Slowice,
This your name is familiar ooo.

1 Like

Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by Theophinio(m): 10:15pm On Mar 25, 2020
God bless you sir
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by Sexyliciousbri: 10:39pm On Mar 25, 2020
God bless you sir
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by Yomzyboy(m): 9:19am On May 10, 2020
Not as dull as your father though
Ekealterego:

You must not be very bright... Reviews and criticism is what makes technology and society fight to become better versions of their previous outcomes.
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by calebify: 2:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
Omoslim26:
we will beat this in Jesus name

mean while if you have any Facebook account for sale hala me
Still interested??
Re: Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 by Omoslim26: 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2020
calebify:
Still interested??

nahh

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adeboye Addresses Joseph Obayemi & Odesola After Their Appointments (Photos) / 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates / Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.