Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Ideas On Celebration Of 50th Birthday - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ideas On Celebration Of 50th Birthday (1548 Views)

Man Warms Hearts Of Many As He Serenades His Wife At Her 50th Birthday(video) / Nigerian Woman Married At 48, Gives Birth To A Baby Boy Before Her 50th Birthday / 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ideas On Celebration Of 50th Birthday by chii8(f): 9:09pm On Mar 24, 2020
Hello everyone, please I need help, I want to do a little 50th birthday celebration for my husband but the problem is;
*I don't know how to go about that especially when my husband is a very private person.
*He has very few friends, likewise me.
*He's kinda of a shy person.

What I want: I feel I should do a surprise birthday party for him probably in a gathering he will be comfortable,so I need ideas on how to go about it.I will be grateful if someone here could help me out.Thank you and God bless.
(I'm sorry for bothering you guys, I'm just confused and don't know how to go about it)

@ifyalways@Sisioge@Oyindindi... please, I need your help.

1 Like

Re: Ideas On Celebration Of 50th Birthday by mogboyelade(f): 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2020
You can just do a surprise party for him with people not more than twenty . I'm an event planner, you can contact for more discussion.
Re: Ideas On Celebration Of 50th Birthday by sisisioge: 6:20pm On Mar 25, 2020
Hmmm...I hope you would allow this dreadful corona wind to pass before deliberately putting in in close contact with others.

-Do you have money to buy something really special for him like a change of car or any other gadget he loves?

- Or make the party really intimate (like parlour thing) with plenty buffet and drinks. Let there be pepper soup, etc join.

- Or take him out.

- Or send a lovely birthday cake and a gift pack to his office.

All these after corona has blown off.

May God bless his years.
Re: Ideas On Celebration Of 50th Birthday by chii8(f): 7:42pm On Mar 25, 2020
sisisioge:
Hmmm...I hope you would allow this dreadful corona wind to pass before deliberately putting in in close contact with others.

-Do you have money to buy something really special for him like a change of car or any other gadget he loves?

- Or make the party really intimate (like parlour thing) with plenty buffet and drinks. Let there be pepper soup, etc join.

- Or take him out.

- Or send a lovely birthday cake and a gift pack to his office.

All these after corona has blown off.

May God bless his years.

Lol... it's actually in July, hopefully we must have defeated coronavirus, thanks.
Re: Ideas On Celebration Of 50th Birthday by sisisioge: 8:13pm On Mar 25, 2020
chii8:

Lol... it's actually in July, hopefully we must have defeated coronavirus, thanks.

Amen o my sister grin.
Re: Ideas On Celebration Of 50th Birthday by frozen70(f): 12:03am On Mar 27, 2020
chii8:
Hello everyone, please I need help, I want to do a little 50th birthday celebration for my husband but the problem is;
*I don't know how to go about that especially when my husband is a very private person.
*He has very few friends, likewise me.
*He's kinda of a shy person.

What I want: I feel I should do a surprise birthday party for him probably in a gathering he will be comfortable,so I need ideas on how to go about it.I will be grateful if someone here could help me out.Thank you and God bless.
(I'm sorry for bothering you guys, I'm just confused and don't know how to go about it)

@ifyalways@Sisioge@Oyindindi... please, I need your help.

For his kind of nature, arrange with his friends to liu him out if the house and bring him back with other friends to a surprise birthday

Even if they are just 4 in numbers, it worths it

Just prepare salad, fried or roasted chicken

Enough drinks for his friends

Men will prefer to chew meat and drink, though if they lije food then pounded yam with egusi, then juice no alcohol

You can do all this in your neighbours house if you have a goid one so that hubby will be taken unaware

You can also ask a caterer to do the cooking then you go and carry it when his friends takes him out briefly and brings him back, he will be surprise

But you have to plan with his friends so that they will understand

As for a gift, get him a superior shoe, you should know which one he likes by showing him pictures of beautiful shoe to choose assuming he wants to buy

The shop can be upto 25/30,k

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Dad Is Too Stuck-up And Tight-up. / Catholic Priest Caught Having Sex On Church Altar With Two Ladies / If Someone Beat Your Wife Like This What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.