Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,013 members, 7,825,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Sen. Abdullahi Adamu Removed His Face Mask, Sneezes Into The Air (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen. Abdullahi Adamu Removed His Face Mask, Sneezes Into The Air (Video) (62096 Views)

Tinubu’s Loyalists Want APC Chair, Adamu, Removed Before Campaigns / I Am Not Aware That The APC Lost In Osun - Sen. Abdullahi Adamu / Sen. Abdullahi Adamu Removed His Face Mask To Sneeze Into Air: Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sen. Abdullahi Adamu Removed His Face Mask, Sneezes Into The Air (Video) by Stillthebest: 10:26am On Mar 25, 2020
kiss

Hausa man that ever knew the reasons he used the mask. He must have thought that it is just to stop inhaling of unwanted particles.
Re: Sen. Abdullahi Adamu Removed His Face Mask, Sneezes Into The Air (Video) by mechanics(m): 10:49am On Mar 25, 2020
Unhygienic, he should have used his handkerchief.
Re: Sen. Abdullahi Adamu Removed His Face Mask, Sneezes Into The Air (Video) by Dynamite789: 2:06pm On Mar 25, 2020
GermanMelania:
The masks they have a just dust mask sef. Thry are modt likely not N95.
But why is the speaker fingering his own nipples

I was wondering the same

1 Like

Re: Sen. Abdullahi Adamu Removed His Face Mask, Sneezes Into The Air (Video) by SURElee(f): 3:25pm On Mar 25, 2020
A cow will always remain a cow. It shows you that he doesn't even know why people are wearing nose mask, make I Sha follow nose mask gang wear Naim he dey so.

Bunch of outdated illiterate as leaders

1 Like

Re: Sen. Abdullahi Adamu Removed His Face Mask, Sneezes Into The Air (Video) by Ayobami7(m): 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2020
na wa ooo
Re: Sen. Abdullahi Adamu Removed His Face Mask, Sneezes Into The Air (Video) by NextD18: 5:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
Evablizin:
And they were laughing like fools admist the out break of covid19,nah we don't have intelligent leaders.

Bunch of dullards.
Happy Birthday my rove. smiley

Wishing you long life and prosperous years ahead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sen. Abdullahi Adamu Removed His Face Mask, Sneezes Into The Air (Video) by Evablizin(f): 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2020
NextD18:
Happy Birthday my rove. smiley
Wishing you long life and prosperous years ahead.
wink Thanks dear.
Re: Sen. Abdullahi Adamu Removed His Face Mask, Sneezes Into The Air (Video) by NextD18: 5:18pm On Mar 25, 2020
Evablizin:
wink
Thanks dear.
You re welcome. How do I reach you? smiley
Re: Sen. Abdullahi Adamu Removed His Face Mask, Sneezes Into The Air (Video) by Evablizin(f): 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2020
NextD18:

You re welcome. How do I reach you? smiley
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sen. Abdullahi Adamu Removed His Face Mask, Sneezes Into The Air (Video) by NextD18: 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2020
Evablizin:
DM.
Alright.
Re: Sen. Abdullahi Adamu Removed His Face Mask, Sneezes Into The Air (Video) by Aboks(m): 9:33pm On Mar 25, 2020
Useless old fools
Re: Sen. Abdullahi Adamu Removed His Face Mask, Sneezes Into The Air (Video) by paix(m): 10:23pm On Mar 25, 2020
israel90:
Nigeria leaders are very stupid.how can these buch of people rule a nation
Are they not ruling already?
Re: Sen. Abdullahi Adamu Removed His Face Mask, Sneezes Into The Air (Video) by Lordspicy(m): 12:40am On Mar 26, 2020
Living up to the name Adamu
Re: Sen. Abdullahi Adamu Removed His Face Mask, Sneezes Into The Air (Video) by Aboks(m): 10:59am On Mar 26, 2020
Aboki na aboki if em like make em wear suit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari / Amotekun: Who Ordered Registration In Churches? - MURIC Raises Alarm / Saraki Watching Spain Vs Russia Match Today. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.