Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,549 members, 7,812,752 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

I Am Not Aware That The APC Lost In Osun - Sen. Abdullahi Adamu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Aware That The APC Lost In Osun - Sen. Abdullahi Adamu (2871 Views)

Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State / Sen. Abdullahi Adamu Removed His Face Mask, Sneezes Into The Air (Video) / Charles Idahosa: APC Lost Bayelsa Due To Oshiomhole’s Recklessness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Aware That The APC Lost In Osun - Sen. Abdullahi Adamu by abubakartelad: 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC5S7qMJbSE

I am not aware that the APC lost in Osun - Sen. Abdullahi Adamu

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Not Aware That The APC Lost In Osun - Sen. Abdullahi Adamu by meum: 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
grin grin

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Not Aware That The APC Lost In Osun - Sen. Abdullahi Adamu by SIMONEKPA7: 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
shocked grin grin
May you never be aware even in the presidential election. In Jesus name

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Aware That The APC Lost In Osun - Sen. Abdullahi Adamu by Nairariver: 4:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
Lol...this is funny

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Aware That The APC Lost In Osun - Sen. Abdullahi Adamu by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 4:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
Not also aware he's the chairman

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Aware That The APC Lost In Osun - Sen. Abdullahi Adamu by kozmokaz(m): 4:44pm On Jul 17, 2022
E shock am

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Aware That The APC Lost In Osun - Sen. Abdullahi Adamu by KUNZEH(m): 4:44pm On Jul 17, 2022
grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Aware That The APC Lost In Osun - Sen. Abdullahi Adamu by NwaMamaIwota(f): 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
Hahahahahaha
chamoo
we dey hail ooo
sabotage the agbado grinding demons from inside.
hahahahaha

Hahahaha
hahahahaha

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Aware That The APC Lost In Osun - Sen. Abdullahi Adamu by Totilopussylick(m): 4:46pm On Jul 17, 2022
Senator Abdullahi Adamu National chairman

Of All progressive congress didn't know that

"One" of the APC urchin was laid to rest 24 hours ago tongue tongue tongue tongue.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Aware That The APC Lost In Osun - Sen. Abdullahi Adamu by Kaiser20: 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
He's not aware Abi? All APC chieftains are been spiritually Tormented right now.
They have invited the Devil for a dinner..... Enjoy.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Aware That The APC Lost In Osun - Sen. Abdullahi Adamu by Karlovich: 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
grin grin You will equally not be aware when the agbado merchant will be sent back to Iragbiji during the presidential elections.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Aware That The APC Lost In Osun - Sen. Abdullahi Adamu by OK2NVME: 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
Its for your personal informative consumption and nothing else.

If you like deny till you die

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Aware That The APC Lost In Osun - Sen. Abdullahi Adamu by Aboks(m): 4:52pm On Jul 17, 2022
Linus Adamu

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Not Aware That The APC Lost In Osun - Sen. Abdullahi Adamu by Laggafin: 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kikiki.. of course he is not even aware he is the chairman of agbado plus cassava (APC) party..We go give am new brain for 2023.. I light up my kpoli in peace grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Aware That The APC Lost In Osun - Sen. Abdullahi Adamu by Blackfire(m): 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2022
How can you people vote out APC?

How dare you?

Ingrates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Aware That The APC Lost In Osun - Sen. Abdullahi Adamu by Viscuz: 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2022
You still have more places you won’t be aware soon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Aware That The APC Lost In Osun - Sen. Abdullahi Adamu by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2022
If we remove that -lahi and put -lie it won't make any difference.

Bia are you not embarrassed by your party? It must really be hard to be you right now but I trust you. You will still copy and paste that daft message you use to pretend that it is not biting you deep down...

If only pdp isn't equally corrupt and useless...but it is sweet watching the loudest fools wail and cry like the zombies that they are right now... grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Aware That The APC Lost In Osun - Sen. Abdullahi Adamu by danjumaisah: 5:09pm On Jul 17, 2022
His can’t answer any questions, their plans is ringing. And all of them will Labour in Vain

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Aware That The APC Lost In Osun - Sen. Abdullahi Adamu by PATEKPES65: 5:11pm On Jul 17, 2022
Wake up Old Man day don break.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Aware That The APC Lost In Osun - Sen. Abdullahi Adamu by magoo10(m): 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
Maybe what he meant is that apc did not loose,
tinubu lossed
In 2023 , tinubu will still loose

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Aware That The APC Lost In Osun - Sen. Abdullahi Adamu by Boogyman557: 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Aware That The APC Lost In Osun - Sen. Abdullahi Adamu by dangerousd071: 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
You will also not be aware that APC loses presidential election and Obi sworn-in in Jesus name

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Aware That The APC Lost In Osun - Sen. Abdullahi Adamu by hasanayomide3: 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
I expected ARISE to play back INEC declaration clip and then after ask APC national chairman "Now you know what do you have to say?" I live in the US and not a politician yet I am aware of the result while the National chairman whose candidate is the ruling governor don't know the outcome yet... � �

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Not Aware That The APC Lost In Osun - Sen. Abdullahi Adamu by favourobaro90: 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
Baba as owner of INEC is waiting for them to come and announce the winner to him in his house ���

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Aware That The APC Lost In Osun - Sen. Abdullahi Adamu by Steven809: 5:19pm On Jul 17, 2022
Pls leave that old man, he is only pretending not to hear about the result, I can assure you that he knows about the loss of his party full-time

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Aware That The APC Lost In Osun - Sen. Abdullahi Adamu by kafassamuel007: 5:19pm On Jul 17, 2022
Our politicians are just petty.. how can he claim not to have heard the news.

Had his party won, this wouldn't be his response.
Political Chieftains need to improve on how to intelligently answer questions without looking or sounding silly

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Aware That The APC Lost In Osun - Sen. Abdullahi Adamu by inoki247: 5:21pm On Jul 17, 2022
lol Make he call Lai to help him....

Been a while we hear from Lai sef abi baba dey hospital ni....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Aware That The APC Lost In Osun - Sen. Abdullahi Adamu by vhykeeytor(m): 5:21pm On Jul 17, 2022
abubakartelad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC5S7qMJbSE

I am not aware that the APC lost in Osun - Sen. Abdullahi Adamu

Just Imagine the kinda old, lagging and backward people running the affairs of Nigeria under the APC. How can this country work, when a national Chairman isn't even aware of trending political issues.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Aware That The APC Lost In Osun - Sen. Abdullahi Adamu by MadeInTokyo: 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
May u and Tinubu also not be aware when APC loses the Presidential election in February 2023 insha Allah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Aware That The APC Lost In Osun - Sen. Abdullahi Adamu by MMWandali: 5:23pm On Jul 17, 2022
Never aware of anything

They can claim not to be aware of the situation of the country and the suffering of the masses

Enough of APC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Aware That The APC Lost In Osun - Sen. Abdullahi Adamu by tuoyoojo(m): 5:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
Old man with white pubs go dey lie blatantly for national TV just because you nor wan answer question

Na this kind person you wan entrust your future to

I am completely disappointed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Aware That The APC Lost In Osun - Sen. Abdullahi Adamu by Samuel089: 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
Our politicians are just petty.. how can he claim not to have heard the news.

Had his party won, this wouldn't be his response.
Political Chieftains need to improve on how to intelligently answer questions without looking or sounding silly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Yusuf Dati Creating Awareness For LP In The North ? / Atiku Has Secured 25% In More Than 25 States / Igbos And Yorubas (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.