Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,707 members, 7,955,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:22 PM

Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. (89032 Views)

2023: Atiku Battle Weary, Already Showing Signs Of Frustration - Keyamo / Coronavirus: Governor Obiano Self-Isolates In Anambra / COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by Bethel4Life(f): 7:10am On Mar 25, 2020
MRAKBEE:
Bethel4life you can jab oh. How many bags of garri were your husband take support this post by SR?
Lolz my brother we no get food again oo.. We dey stock pile food in d face of economic stagnation

1 Like

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by MYHUBBY: 7:10am On Mar 25, 2020
[s]
yenereal:
I'm not wishing them bad. I wish everyone of them well as far as Covid-19 is concerned. There's an adage in my language which says when translated "You don't mock someone over sickness or death". Why? Because it may be your turn one day. Whether they treated us well or not, God will be the only one to judge them.
Let's pray for them to recover.
[/s]

you need Jesus

God destroyed the Egyptians because of the way Israelites were treated in their land. the Egyptians would have kill moses and the Israelites if God don't come to their mercy

the way Buhari ignore the Fulani herdsmen inhumane acts and not prosecuting them shows he's part of the genocide that took place lately. a state buried more than 70 people in a day because of a President leadership failure and you're saying thrash

God should revenge his inhumane act of other Nigerians in his past 5yrs of governance

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by 400billionman: 7:11am On Mar 25, 2020
skylarr:
I wish him sound health. Truth be told, Abba Kyari acted reckless. Despite travelling to a country with the outbreak of the virus, he came back and refused to quarantine himself, disregarding the advice of the NCDC. Now he is putting a lot of people at risk. Very irresponsible of him

Issued memos directing members of FHOR who came in from abroad to subject themselves to airport tests and isolation.

But he didn't do as he told others to do.

That's Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:12am On Mar 25, 2020
Mr President the cat with 10000 lives... He will escape this again am just scared cos his London doctor won't be able to come or he going over there
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:13am On Mar 25, 2020
WeRblessed:

If he has the symptoms and tested negative means he has the virus. There is something they are not telling you. Even if Buhari tested positive his cabal will hide it from Nigeria the way the have been hiding his prostate cancer from Nigeria.

Even if Buhari dies tomorrow his cabal will still tell you that he's healthy and on vacation; he can lead Nigerian zombies from the grave for years; afterall, according to his cabinet, Nigeria's president can lead or rule from anywhere.

If you are a Nigerian right now, please, protect yourself because if more cases continue to rise in Nigeria that has the poorest Healthcare system in the world, it will be catastrophic. Your government does not care about you and does not love you.

Even if Innoson produces five million ventilators, your leaders will hoard it for their families so that the poor mases will die without reaching it. Your politicians will hire all the Healthcare workers to operate the ventilators in the comfort of their homes.

If Italy that has one of the best health systems in the world could bury over 672 people in a week, what happens when it hit Nigeria pretty hard?

oooo them will get buhari 3.0 to continue to rule us

1 Like

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by silverkings: 7:16am On Mar 25, 2020
enemyofprogress:
not this one
Guy I don laugh tire. funny comments everywhere

1 Like

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by Aystarz: 7:20am On Mar 25, 2020
baby124:
They thought this disease is for peasants. They left the border open because they had sold Nigeria to China through loan. So they didn’t want to offend. Thinking only the poor will die. Meanwhile China was busy lying like demons to the whole world.

Now they can think of these stupid decisions as they battle for their life. What affects the common man affects us all. Goodluck to them in the battle for their life. If they survive it they will learn that life is precious for everybody. Let them use the loan money they looted to buy health and life. Where is that mumu health minister?

Corona, the ultimate leveler

1 Like

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:20am On Mar 25, 2020
After the ventilator that was relocated to ass rock, this is the big twist to the story everyone is waiting for. The president tested positive.

Well for your UK used ACs, check my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by Codes151(m): 7:20am On Mar 25, 2020
festacman:
God save the President!
amen
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by Chris2863(m): 7:21am On Mar 25, 2020
festacman:
God save the President!
Thunder fire you there, God save which president?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by HKGODSWILL(m): 7:23am On Mar 25, 2020
When you are place by God to be a leader, NOTHING can remove you prematurely.

And that is the case of Emir Sanusi and late President Yaradua.

If President Buhari is meant to leave no doctor can save him and if he is meant to be there , he remains there .
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 7:23am On Mar 25, 2020
fruqy:

Wait until it hits you and your family. Then your 'god' will still be fighting for his people. Nonsense.
Shut the f up, where were they when we begged them to close border and airport as we don't have facilities? Them be big man and they no give a damn about us, let them burn in hell all of them. They allocated money for state hospital but nothing to show for it, the day buhari uses the ventilator may it crash and never work for him. He's a useless idiot

1 Like

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by DagobertoEli: 7:23am On Mar 25, 2020
Ishilove:

I will not mock them over their sickness, neither will I pray for their recovery. Rather, I will pray for nature to take it's course.
ishilove shocked
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 7:24am On Mar 25, 2020
Hezmatosky:

It can still get to ur turn
Shut the f up, where were they when we begged them to close border and airport as we don't have facilities? Them be big man and they no give a damn about us, let them burn in hell all of them. They allocated money for state hospital but nothing to show for it, the day buhari uses the ventilator may it crash and never work for him. He's a useless idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by spinna: 7:27am On Mar 25, 2020
Omo see the crowd on this thread.
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by popcykaylah(m): 7:31am On Mar 25, 2020
Ope ooo. No where to travel to for treatment ..this thing Dey sweet me .. he go follow us suffer the bad medical system here grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by zedman1(m): 7:32am On Mar 25, 2020
I've known Nigerians as people who forget very easily about the past and think very little about the future. They still haven't learnt a thing about what this virus has done to developed countries. They are rejoicing that the virus has it's targets on the elites, as if it didn't start that way in all other countries, do poor people travel abroad anywhere in the world? They do not know what the nearest future holds for them. Pray Nigeria's case turns out different, else there will be alot of wailing here in a matter of a few weeks. We do not know what we are wishing for, we do not know we ought not be dancing, we do not know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by Harunabisanti(m): 7:33am On Mar 25, 2020
God heal all those infected and protect those not infected

1 Like

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by dederocs(m): 7:34am On Mar 25, 2020
Life is transient, use your position to make a positive impact, why cant human get this into their skull.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by AMUNSI23(f): 7:35am On Mar 25, 2020
get well soon sir the sickness of the egyptian is not for children of Allah,you shall not die young
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 25, 2020
covik one nine birus ku ishey oluwa o
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by OlawaleBammie: 7:39am On Mar 25, 2020
Bethel4Life:
Covil one nine birus...... U will be remembered as a fool and a coward if u didnt finish ur job and hit the nail on d head. Thank u
hmm the heart of a man is incredibly wicked, especially Nigeriansgrin
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by emmaitive(m): 7:41am On Mar 25, 2020
the wicked shall not go unpunished

1 Like

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by Eberex(m): 7:42am On Mar 25, 2020
skylarr:
I wish him sound health. Truth be told, Abba Kyari acted reckless. Despite travelling to a country with the outbreak of the virus, he came back and refused to quarantine himself, disregarding the advice of the NCDC. Now he is putting a lot of people at risk. Very irresponsible of him

What if he knew but he didn't want to go down alone?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by NaijadrivaCars: 7:42am On Mar 25, 2020
skylarr:

Maybe he is the defacto Preslipsrsealed after all.
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by XshegzzyeeiX: 7:42am On Mar 25, 2020
Ogegeodey:
Father Let thy will be done, even before we speak you know our heart desires.

''The earth is cleansing itself ''
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by OnyeOgboni: 7:43am On Mar 25, 2020
What's new here?He has always been on self-isolation since 2015..abeg other news jaare
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by yunzy(m): 7:46am On Mar 25, 2020
Jah please heal the Earth and her inhabitants
Don't laugh and make jest of them I mean the top and reach politicians because we the poor masses are not safe
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 25, 2020
We remember June 8 1998. LET THE WILL OF GOD BE DONE.

ZKOSOSO:
Ghen Ghen Ghen.......!! We are heading there Las Las .!

We remember 5/5/2010.......Say no more.....!

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by omosefeeguaibor(f): 7:49am On Mar 25, 2020
For the love of God, I honestly hope Buhari isn't infected. My prayers are with him we won't hear evil report concerning this COVID-19 over him.
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by Mekas2016(m): 7:50am On Mar 25, 2020
May God Grant our president divine healing. It is well
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by macedios(m): 7:50am On Mar 25, 2020
No doubt the test was conducted wrongly, He has it o. I observed that aged and old people die of it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri / Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him / Dino Melaye's Rolls Royce Phantom Parked In His Living Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.