Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,378 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. (88658 Views)

2023: Atiku Battle Weary, Already Showing Signs Of Frustration - Keyamo / Coronavirus: Governor Obiano Self-Isolates In Anambra / COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by Abfinest007(m): 5:39am On Mar 25, 2020
the news i have been waiting for

1 Like

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by BABANGBALI: 5:41am On Mar 25, 2020
This news sweet me die

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by seanwilliam(m): 5:44am On Mar 25, 2020
God is good
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by favour32(m): 5:47am On Mar 25, 2020
skylarr:
I wish him sound health. Truth be told, Abba Kyari acted reckless. Despite travelling to a country with the outbreak of the virus, he came back and refused to quarantine himself, disregarding the advice of the NCDC. Now he is putting a lot of people at risk. Very irresponsible of him
This one tell you how dem dey rule the country as their parlour.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:48am On Mar 25, 2020
One of the major reasons all these big men always catch the virus is they have always been under air-conditioner.

And their ac no be here o, chill like fridge. God help them.
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by OChimex: 5:53am On Mar 25, 2020
skylarr:
I wish him sound health. Truth be told, Abba Kyari acted reckless. Despite travelling to a country with the outbreak of the virus, he came back and refused to quarantine himself, disregarding the advice of the NCDC. Now he is putting a lot of people at risk. Very irresponsible of him

This shows you the mental status of people who pilot the affairs of the country.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by seunmsg(m): 5:53am On Mar 25, 2020
I’m really scared for the president right now. I hope he survives this.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by Urchman200: 5:54am On Mar 25, 2020
yenereal:
I'm not wishing them bad. I wish everyone of them well as far as Covid-19 is concerned. There's an adage in my language which says when translated "You don't mock someone over sickness or death". Why? Because it may be your turn one day. Whether they treated us well or not, God will be the only one to judge them.
Let's pray for them to recover.
I dont know the God u are talking about, but my God can not be mocked, Buhari life is not more important than those he has indirectly or directly contributed to their own death ,so many people have lost their lives because of Buhari inaction through boko haram, herdsmen and banditory innocent people have been killed on several occasions under the watch of one man ,people have lost their love one's ,so if the death Buhari will bring peace to this nation so shall it be in jesus name amen, for those of u who will like to pray for him,also pray that u or ur family will not be a victim of his inaction ok.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by Nobody: 5:55am On Mar 25, 2020
yenereal:
I'm not wishing them bad. I wish everyone of them well as far as Covid-19 is concerned. There's an adage in my language which says when translated "You don't mock someone over sickness or death". Why? Because it may be your turn one day. Whether they treated us well or not, God will be the only one to judge them.
we advice they close border and stop all travel before Mr Corona came and they called us wailers.

we are not happy o. just that we feel vindicated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by humblemikel(f): 5:56am On Mar 25, 2020
yenereal:

Sounds good to hear this, its awakens the good spirit in me
I have once wished all of them dead from this virus
Now I pray to God for my forgiveness lord,
But to pray for them for recovery,
Mbanoooo.....
I cannot can't
Not after all what these politicians makes us go through daily in this country
Hoarding all the natural and man made resources from the masses and almost making us beg to eat to survive,
I cannot can't...........
The only prayer I can pray right now is....
Lord, let thy will be done, Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by Mtmike(m): 5:56am On Mar 25, 2020
So why shouldn't aba kiyari or what ever be sacked for gross irresponsibility, the rule clearly states that, after returning from high risk corona countrys, self isolate for 2weeks, but power drunked man no gree stay one place. Arrogance, recklessness ignorance and foolish. Now Nigeria control house is as porous as IDP camp

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by Urchman200: 5:58am On Mar 25, 2020
skylarr:
god can be wonderful,those who thought they are immortal, that is where u see God's hand .

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by Nobody: 5:58am On Mar 25, 2020
miqos02:
what is the will of the father?

It's up the father to know his will.

Or you know the will of your father?
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by osusuallstars: 6:00am On Mar 25, 2020
When Babangida proved stubborn, we prayed to God who warned baba and he stepped aside

When Abacha charged to us like Goliath , we cried to God , and he brought the situation under control.

When Obasanjo wanted 3rd term , we cried, God warned him and obasanjo listened and his punishment was kept on hold

Yaradua was a nice man and God took him away peacefully

Jonathan was a good man but the Jihadist didn't like him and his ambition was not worthy for any mans blood , he quietly quit.

Buhari and his cabal came to kill , steal and to destroy .we are crying to you Lord .since 5 years now ..,.let your will be done .
We cried to God

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by NairaMaster1(m): 6:01am On Mar 25, 2020
emeijeh:
Let them open up.
After all, the president of Brazil tested positive, the whole world heard it.

Aso Rock, tell us the truth!

May be they wan rig this one too.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by Shimran(m): 6:02am On Mar 25, 2020
yenereal:
May The Almighty God bless you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by cr7lomo: 6:03am On Mar 25, 2020
Cerevisiae:
God heal our president

The healing that he got bk in 2017, what did he do with it .. he was busy killing shite members and dancing with pythons... Removing chief judge and rigging elections to the extent that some voters whr killed ... This is to show that man no b God... Now they will know they are just like any other human ... Just because u are opportuned to rule , doesn't give u the right to treat ur citizens like rats

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by Princedapace(m): 6:04am On Mar 25, 2020
Millions of Nigerians have died due to poor health care, thousands have died due to bad road..

Politicians don't have two heads. They are humans. If they had done the right things, we would have had enough boldness to close our borders and Airways long time ago.

Only about 35 ministers and political Aids have over 136 billion naira worth of properties in dubai. That is dubai o, what of London, what of France, what of USA, what of South Africa? They have stollen wealth properties in these places.

They knew they could fly anytime abroad to treat them selves.

Their kids can be sent abroad so they don't care how bad our universities are.

Our graduates became poorly equipped due to poor educational system. Many graduates died without fulfilling their destinies.

Their kids intimidate others and spend money anyhow abroad.

Becus of their actions, many couples are far away in Europe leaving their loved ones here in Nigeria lonely. Their selfish actions have killed many marriages.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by Turantula(m): 6:04am On Mar 25, 2020
Should we now blame IPOB and children of hate?
Cc:immhotep, imhotep

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by Talknochip(m): 6:05am On Mar 25, 2020
skylarr:
The same attitude of arrogancy they always display in their dealings with the masses. They dont tell themselves the truth. They dont want to hear the truth from anyone. How was it that nobody was able to look Abba kyari in the eyes and tell him the plain truth that he must self isolate?! No one stood up to his insolence and hubris. Same attitude that has translated governance to pains and sorrow in the country. May we all mend our ways by the lessons that came with this pendemic, and may God have mercy on us ALL IJN.
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by GEEBITE: 6:06am On Mar 25, 2020
Yet the hypocrite wrote Speaker of HOR reporting members who refused to surrender themselves for test to NCDC. I am not surprised one bit as it is a government of do as I say not as I do. I am sure they have been eating imported rice in the villa.
skylarr:

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by Nobody: 6:09am On Mar 25, 2020
Ishilove:

I will not mock them over their sickness, neither will I pray for their recovery. Rather, I will pray for nature to take it's course.
Shame on you! Hypocritical charlattan.
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by Fawazzz: 6:11am On Mar 25, 2020
We need to lockdown the whole country, Italy would be child's play.

Projections are not good
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by bonnyhope: 6:11am On Mar 25, 2020
By the power in the blood of the Lamb
I declare healings upon the president in the name of Jesus

1 Like

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by lordswill03: 6:13am On Mar 25, 2020
Now we don't have a designated survivor. What if the VP tests positive too.??
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by rufhusO: 6:15am On Mar 25, 2020
God heal my Land... Nigeria must not fall...having your way ooh Lord.
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by nsiba: 6:17am On Mar 25, 2020
The President is positive
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by PapaAdanna: 6:18am On Mar 25, 2020
Hahahahahahahaha

This is the best news for today
I don't care how you see it... BUHARI is a calamity to the whole generation.

As long as the other old junkie is positive... BUHARI must be positive

And you know how the virus treats older folks? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by Officialhorlah(m): 6:19am On Mar 25, 2020
May Allah restore his health ooo
Na Malaria! Anything no fit shake our presido
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by bellotaofeek: 6:19am On Mar 25, 2020
Is
Our
God
Not
Good?

Gods revolution grin
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by chatinent: 6:20am On Mar 25, 2020
Las las, some people prayers have been answered by the father of the lie.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by backnbeta(f): 6:20am On Mar 25, 2020
skylarr:
Well, maybe Abba Kyari was reckless, but Yuruba people will say; Ilu ti ko si ofin, ko lesi ese (Where there are no laws, no crime). Shame on the so-called NCDC, Minister for health and the other people involved in the fight against covid-19 for not putting down their feet and following up on people coming from high-risk countries, ensuring they comply with the rules of self-quarantine and all that! It's not that hard, other countries are doing it. Those polithiefcians know they won't be bothered, so they are doing anyhow undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London / Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses / Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.