Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,718 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:41 AM

Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. (89028 Views)

2023: Atiku Battle Weary, Already Showing Signs Of Frustration - Keyamo / Coronavirus: Governor Obiano Self-Isolates In Anambra / COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by OhBiafra: 6:21am On Mar 25, 2020
semyman:

Wicked souls must perish in hell more so as you wish a fellow man evil, evil must locate you.
Anti Christ everywhere
Mumu, wishing Buhari death is even too small, Buhari is the kind of person that should be killed by anyone that has the opportunity to. Someone that values the lives of cows more than human beings, someone whose speciality is inflicting suffering and death on people. May Buhari die a painful death from corona virus

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by somehow: 6:22am On Mar 25, 2020
Bethel4Life:
Covil one nine birus...... U will be remembered as a fool and a coward if u didnt finish ur job and hit the nail on d head. Thank u

Hopefully convid won't get to you and your family members before those you wish evil.

Remember not only convid can kill, karma respects no one

1 Like

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by Folksyharry(m): 6:22am On Mar 25, 2020
yenereal:
I'm not wishing them bad. I wish everyone of them well as far as Covid-19 is concerned. There's an adage in my language which says when translated "You don't mock someone over sickness or death". Why? Because it may be your turn one day. Whether they treated us well or not, God will be the only one to judge them.
Let's pray for them to recover.
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by JunctionBox: 6:23am On Mar 25, 2020
The cork has finally come home to roost.
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 6:23am On Mar 25, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
He won't be missed anyways
chose your words carefully.... The universe is infinite... It goes back and forth too

1 Like

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by fruqy(m): 6:24am On Mar 25, 2020
BUHARIISCURSED:
grin God is fighting for his people grin

Wait until it hits you and your family. Then your 'god' will still be fighting for his people. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by OhBiafra: 6:25am On Mar 25, 2020
somehow:

Hopefully convid won't get to you and your family members before those you wish evil.

Remember not only convid can kill, karma respects no one
Karma is about to do it's job on Buhari
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by wolfenstein(m): 6:25am On Mar 25, 2020
It was already glaring when we heard Abba kyari tested positive, someone that is usually with presido 24/7. Then it became very clear when they couldn't transport Abba kyari to Gwagwalada teaching hospital, instead they took the ventilator from there down to Aso Rock. Who were they taking it too, Abba kyari? The Government should just come out and tell us the truth.

Anyways presido get well soon
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by Dikebuka: 6:27am On Mar 25, 2020
In the words of Senator Abaribe " those who live by propaganda will die by propaganda "

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by kingthreat(m): 6:28am On Mar 25, 2020
Ogegeodey:
Father Let thy will be done

It could be your father next you cretonoid

1 Like

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by Ishilove: 6:29am On Mar 25, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Shame on you! Hypocritical charlattan.
Stop quoting me. You're never going to get any response from me ever again because you're pathetic, childish, disrespectful and mentally unstable. That thing that screwed up your brain last year has started again.

Fvck off and remain fvcked off.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by somehow: 6:29am On Mar 25, 2020
candidbabe:
Yes God is a killer of those that oppress his people.
What if you die before those you wish death to? Hope you know you can die in your sleep today?
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by SamUnbeatable(m): 6:29am On Mar 25, 2020
MelesZenawi:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/03/24/exclusive-presidential-intensive-care-unit-activated-buhari-self-isolates-after-abba?fbclid=IwAR3OI9H2U9qkbT-f4Msz5xLOxvldIAmy1dNhPKQOXrey690-HymivPKEFwo

Abbah father! if it's my will please let it be, because there is no peace for the wicked, but ur will is the final authority in this country, but never mind my will and ur will can be in alignment in this issue. pls let my will and ur will be done in agreement.....
Jeremiah 29:11- the thought I have towards u are for good and not for evil but to give u an expected end! my expected end is wat I want in dis matter.!!
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by Legacyy(m): 6:31am On Mar 25, 2020
yenereal:
I'm not wishing them bad. I wish everyone of them well as far as Covid-19 is concerned. There's an adage in my language which says when translated "You don't mock someone over sickness or death". Why? Because it may be your turn one day. Whether they treated us well or not, God will be the only one to judge them.
Let's pray for them to recover.
yes i concur

1 Like

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by darediamond(m): 6:31am On Mar 25, 2020
enemyofprogress:
not this one
Haba!
grin
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by Hoodgod(m): 6:32am On Mar 25, 2020
festacman:
God save the President!
why?reasons pls?the government thought it was a joke right?the paid deaf ears to our health facilities..now no way to fly abroad.
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by jonahpwajok: 6:32am On Mar 25, 2020
God, for the sake of Aliko Dangote, let all that had contact with Abba Kyari including himself be healed in the Mighty name of Jesus. I decree wholeness in there bodies. Open the eyes of our leaders O Lord Jesus so that they would come to acknowledge that you are the only King. Let them realize that this plague that you allowed to be happening to the World is your way of showing to all men how vulnerable they are. Heal our country and the rest of the World O Lord. Merciful Father grant us peace in our days.
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 25, 2020
Turantula:
Should we now blame IPOB and children of hate?
Cc:immhotep, imhotep
Have they blamed PDP yet?

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by onyxo76(m): 6:34am On Mar 25, 2020
emeijeh:
Let them open up.
After all, the president of Brazil tested positive, the whole world heard it.

Aso Rock, tell us the truth!
hmm and a ventilator was moved to aso rock yesterday, God dey.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by Reference(m): 6:34am On Mar 25, 2020
I have nothing new to say about this pandemic. My position has been clear since January about the virus and about the pandemic.

But when you have the number one citizen, the pre-eminent personality of the country potentially contacting this disease when the known cases in the country have barely reached 50, that is 0.000025 percent of the population...

...you can only wonder at how reckless, careless, ignorant, unprepared, ill-informed and totally inept this goverment is that cannot even ensure or guarantee the bio-security of its head for a month of this virus entering the country.

It is just scandalous. What kind of message does this send. What kind of inspiration does this deliver to a traumatised citizenry. What the hell is happening to this Presidency... this so called goverment.that cannot even take care of itself.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by MERCHANDISER: 6:35am On Mar 25, 2020
MrRichmond:

Funny how a China worshiper is accusing others of worshiping Europe or the US.

Stop demanding people bring u proof because you'll just end up dismissing it and proceed to parrot your Chinese propaganda.

If my summation about u is wrong and u are indeed a Free thinker.

Kindly look up Dr. Li Wenliang Corona virus coverup on Google and educate yourself a bit.

There is a reason why people tend to trust free societies rather than communist states.
So China that's running a communist(autocratic)system of government,why are they more developed that all the countries that adopts the "free society" or democracy principle?
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by somehow: 6:36am On Mar 25, 2020
OhBiafra:
Karma is about to do it's job on Buhari
And on everyone wishing evil to others

There are 10,000 ways to die, just remember this!
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by Bluffly: 6:36am On Mar 25, 2020
I hope our leaders will get sense by the time uncle corona 2019 version is done. No one can fly to foreign country for treatment, exam has been written now they have the result in their front
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by fof1: 6:36am On Mar 25, 2020
Commentor:
He tested negative but he coughs therefore he's showing signs.

Knobheads.

OPEN UR EYES AND EARS. DON'T BE NAIVE AND BLIND because OF POLITICAL FANATICISM OR WHAT. NONE IS ABOVE D VIRUS. TO BE ON D SAFE SIDE,THEY MUST DO D NEEDFUL FOR GMB.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by lagdmark(m): 6:37am On Mar 25, 2020
Princedapace:
Millions of Nigerians have died due to poor health care, thousands have died due to bad road..

Politicians don't have two heads. They are humans. If they had done the right things, we would have had enough boldness to close our borders and Airways long time ago.

Only about 35 ministers and political Aids have over 136 billion naira worth of properties in dubai. That is dubai o, what of London, what of France, what of USA, what of South Africa? They have stollen wealth properties in these places.

They knew they could fly anytime abroad to treat them selves.

Their kids can be sent abroad so they don't care how bad our universities are.

Our graduates became poorly equipped due to poor educational system. Many graduates died without fulfilling their destinies.

Their kids intimidate others and spend money anyhow abroad.

Becus of their actions, many couples are far away in Europe leaving their loved ones here in Nigeria lonely. Their selfish actions have killed many marriages.

You didn't mention thousands of young Nigerian men and woman who are in various transit camps waiting to enter Europe and America. It is so sad in Nigeria that the citizens have to celebrate & applaud their governors and MPs. They will call their governors best, when they have small basic infrastructures, eg. Water, roads, hospitals, planting flowers on city roundabouts.
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by anonimi: 6:37am On Mar 25, 2020
Reference:
I have nothing new to say about this pandemic. My position has been clear since January about the virus and about the pandemic.
But when you have the number one citizen, the pre-eminent personality of the country potentially contacting this disease when the known cases in the country have barely reached 50, that is 0.000025 percent of the population...
...you can only wonder at how reckless, careless, ignorant, unprepared, ill-informed and totally inept this goverment is that cannot even ensure or guarantee the bio-security of its head for a month of this virus entering the country.
It is just scandalous. What kind of message does this send. What kind of inspiration does this deliver to a traumatised citizenry. What the hell is happening to this Presidency... this goverment.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4016307_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by drezzyx(m): 6:40am On Mar 25, 2020
Inasmuch I don't like this present govt administration , I wish all who might be infected in the seat of power a quick recovery. and sound health.

From d depth of my heart
Mr president get well soon even if I don't want you there.
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by Angelfrost(m): 6:40am On Mar 25, 2020
emeijeh:
Let them open up.
After all, the president of Brazil tested positive, the whole world heard it.

Aso Rock, tell us the truth!

The same Aso Rock that kept hiding the true state of Yar'Adua's illness till he died??!... Don't expect anything different from pathological liars.
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by darediamond(m): 6:40am On Mar 25, 2020
Nairalanders there is no SIN in mocking these FOOLS in Power because they Delibrately Sojourn to covid-19 invested country.

Imagine that useless Son of ATIKU going to one of those European countries for one SENSELESS BUSINESS MEETINGS AND COMING BACK TO NIGERIA TO DELIBRATELY CAUSE KASALA BUT IN PRETENSE OF PROMPT SELF-IMPOSE SELF-ISOLATION. JUST IMMAGINE!!!
I
AWON WERE WO ABOKI GBOGBO!!!!!!
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by Armorall: 6:40am On Mar 25, 2020
It's too pathetic that only few ventilators are working in Nigeria. Please those that have been enjoying medical vacation abroad should continue such and leave the just few ventilators for the poor masses. May God protect us all from this pandemic. Please practice some traditional way of steaming your face with hot water and menthol. Wish to see everyone alive after this pandemic
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by aristocratic5(m): 6:41am On Mar 25, 2020
Alhamdulilahi
Tank God
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by hope4nigeria(m): 6:43am On Mar 25, 2020
festacman:
God save the President!
why should God do that, are you normal? You never call on God to save our soldiers, innocent people who the useless president allow Boko Haram to kill, then giving Boko Haram good treatment, now you are calling on God to save him, God must kill him this time around.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri / Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him / Dino Melaye's Rolls Royce Phantom Parked In His Living Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.