Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,315 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Hints Sit-at-home Order From Friday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Hints Sit-at-home Order From Friday (29128 Views)

COVID-19: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days From Friday / Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Backs NLC Planned Strike / Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Issues 7-day Ultimatum.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Hints Sit-at-home Order From Friday by deinblinsky(m): 12:39pm On Mar 25, 2020
Wat is dis nupeng saying,dis is a very foolish statement..they are always feeling too important,do they know how critical workers are still working playing there part to ensure this pandemic is a thing of tje past...
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Hints Sit-at-home Order From Friday by zoezoelogistics(m): 12:44pm On Mar 25, 2020
I know this is a warning and also a heads up for everyone.
But I sincerely hope it doesn’t get to that at all. The stay at home order is already taking a tole on people and activities, imagine the trouble of staying at home when there is no power supply from PHCN and there is also no fuel to power your generator. That will be brutal.

God please help us.

Everyone please go closer to your maker.
If you have been toiling with the issue of salvation before, it is time for you to take it seriously.
Jesus loves you.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Hints Sit-at-home Order From Friday by stephenwa(m): 2:27pm On Mar 25, 2020
Hmm mm...We want to practice HELL
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Hints Sit-at-home Order From Friday by Legendguru: 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Hints Sit-at-home Order From Friday by mayzee: 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2020
sylve11:
Let me drop the lyrics of Paul Simon and Garfunkel's Song "Sounds of Silence" It's so related to this Corona ish. Seems they were ahead of their time and they saw this happening....

Hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of silence

In restless dreams I walked alone
Narrow streets of cobblestone
'Neath the halo of a street lamp
I turned my collar to the cold and damp
When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light
That split the night
And touched the sound of silence

And in the naked light I saw
Ten thousand people, maybe more
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening
People writing songs that voices never share
No one dared
Disturb the sound of silence

"Fools" said I, "You do not know
Silence like a cancer grows
Hear my words that I might teach you
Take my arms that I might reach you"
But my words like silent raindrops fell
And echoed in the wells of silence

And the people bowed and prayed
To the neon god they made
And the sign flashed out its warning
In the words that it was forming

And the sign said, "The words of the prophets
Are written on the subway walls
And tenement halls
And whispered in the sounds of silence"

sad cool

Deep
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Hints Sit-at-home Order From Friday by FREEMADNESS: 3:45pm On Mar 25, 2020
3kay945:

Is your wife pregnant? Abi which unborn child you fearing for cool

d one I plan on giving birth to soon.
am engaged.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Hints Sit-at-home Order From Friday by 3kay945(m): 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2020
FREEMADNESS:

d one I plan on giving birth to soon.

am engaged.

Eyah, I understand how you feel. But can't be compared to us that have kids.

Na them I dey fear for sef. cool

I pray this Coronavirus time pass away quickly.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Hints Sit-at-home Order From Friday by CreamyDency: 1:03pm On Mar 26, 2020
Flexherbal:
Ah!

Make fuel scarcity nor join this one oooo!
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Hints Sit-at-home Order From Friday by Tecno66: 5:30pm On Mar 26, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Omo if fuel scarcity comes, the stay at home policy would be defeated because people would begin to troop the street in search of fuel.. they shouldn't try it oo.. its very dangerous at this time.
Search for fuel to go where? They say make we stay at home.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Hints Sit-at-home Order From Friday by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:35pm On Mar 26, 2020
Tecno66:
Search for fuel to go where? They say make we stay at home.

So people womt buy fuel to use for their gen to stay at home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao / Southwest APC Insists On True Federalism / Senators React As Police IG Idris Snubs Senate Invitation Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.