Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Any Solution? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Solution? (649 Views)

Some Guys Finds It Difficult To Talk To Girls. Any Solution! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Solution? by xgel: 2:06am On Dec 28, 2010
''I am an ugly looking, midget, and not very intelligent 31 year old virgin male. I don't have any problem being like this except that I fail to attract females all the time. I don't drink/smoke, and I am otherwise healthy(gym going) and clean individual. Its just that my face is ugly and am an average in department of intelligence. Personality wise also I not a very charming character but just an average person trying to get on with life. Probably if I were a female I would not have go one out with 'this me', so what should I do?
There is no self esteem issue with me. I am a confident person about my thoughts and am capable to thinking about my positives and negatives equally and objectively. I have mentioned all my negative things here because I think they are the cause and am either trying to overcome them or circumvent them. All the things are honest to every detail I have mentioned.''
Re: Any Solution? by 190: 3:02am On Dec 28, 2010
Simple solution:

Drive an infinity Jeep

be a human ATM machine

Provide Glo and Mtn recharge cards @ random

Send like 10 Girls everyday to beauty saloon's to re-touch their hair

and you would be on the rite track to getting women sleep with you every day for as long as you do all these!
Re: Any Solution? by playette4u: 3:37am On Dec 28, 2010
No offence but you sound like you have confidence issues and are a bit superficial.Appearances dont matter but its the content of ones character.You need to man up ,you say if u were a female you wouldnt go out with you?Now that is sick and twisted,if you hate yourself so much how do you expect other people to like you?You have listed a few positive characteristics and you should focus on those and forget the ones that you dont like.You are lucky to be alive ,have internet access,sleep in a warm bed ,you can read and write,have sight and hearing and all you can worry about is 'i am an ugly midget'.N.i.g.g.a please
Re: Any Solution? by tjskii(f): 7:19pm On Dec 28, 2010
it isnt all about ur appearance for most women,for someone like me all i need is for a guy to be thoughtful,caring,attentive and sensitive, which isn't very difficult.
Just be urself,try to ave a listening ear and ure good to go
Re: Any Solution? by nurabela: 10:54pm On Dec 28, 2010
Have confidence in yourself.Be very responsible.Don't look down upon yourself.
Re: Any Solution? by Omolola1(f): 10:59pm On Dec 28, 2010
you re jxt perfect! God created u in his own likeness
Re: Any Solution? by nurabela: 1:27am On Dec 29, 2010
Just be yourself.Soon the right person will show up.
Re: Any Solution? by Harbb: 2:55am On Dec 29, 2010
From your write-up here, it shows how intelligent you are. Just be yourself.
Re: Any Solution? by yommyuk: 8:46pm On Jan 11, 2011
Pratical things to focus on:

1. Try to maximize the potential in you - Spiritual, Career, Finance and relationships.

remember the adage? wherever honey is , ants will find it.

So shall it be for you in Jesus Name.

lastly bro, stop being so negative on yourself. Why? If human faeces can attract flies and be useful as a fertilizer. Surely, u can do better. sad
Re: Any Solution? by MrCork17: 8:51pm On Jan 11, 2011
xgel, bro, but are you as ugly as 190? undecided
Re: Any Solution? by queensmith: 8:55pm On Jan 11, 2011
You do have esteem issues guy! even the ugliest of dudes have the prettiest wives! Poor men marry and stupid men have thier smart wives at hand! Theres someone for everyone dude!
You need t exude more confidence in yourself and get out there! make friends go to parties attend functions. dont over dabble on material things because you dont want to get caught up with a materialistic woman! Just be yourself, enjoy yourself, let some friends hook you up on blind dates, hook up with some girls on facebook atten singles events at churches! You can have alot of fun in the dating world! you will see
Re: Any Solution? by yommyuk: 8:56pm On Jan 11, 2011
Gary Coleman living it up

Re: Any Solution? by yommyuk: 9:07pm On Jan 11, 2011
VERNE TROYER - living it up

Re: Any Solution? by fredoooooo: 9:11pm On Jan 11, 2011
add swagger and Money , enough babes on ur way
Re: Any Solution? by playette4u: 9:37pm On Jan 11, 2011
*macking* kiss wink @ OP ,Do you fancy meeting me for a coffee sometime?
Re: Any Solution? by Phate07(m): 10:42pm On Jan 11, 2011

Any solution? No! angry Just kill yourself. undecided
Re: Any Solution? by Dsense(m): 10:46pm On Jan 11, 2011
Nice pichie grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some Guys So Afraid? / What Kind Of Gift / Losing Her Job Just To Marry U?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.