Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' (86191 Views)

COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings / Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven / Pastor Adewale Giwa Warns Buhari, Osinbajo: "Vacate Presidency Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by Peace1993: 2:45pm On Mar 25, 2020
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by Chirowman(m): 2:46pm On Mar 25, 2020
who is this one abeg, is it only Nigeria that's receiving the test kits ignorance speaking.we aren't even prepared to face the epidemic you are here talking rubbish, how many of the so called billionaire pastors has provided not to talk of the politicians. someone who use his own money to procure products for the lifesaving of humanity thank God you didn't tell us to pray. Nigeria Government should accept it and make it available to everyone instead of some top officials to hoard it and start reselling it na naija politicians way this one is not IDP relief material ooo.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by CanadaOrBust: 3:20pm On Mar 25, 2020
ajl:

The difference is American authorities would have test the kits before giving it out to their citizens. You dont trust anyone in this present world. Jack Ma may be part of the globalists that want to control global population, just like Bill Gate and Macron. That one came to Nigeria last year and was all screaming about Nigeria population explosion. You dont trust these people. Most Africans dont know they are targets. In Kenyan, the govt administered UN provided vaccines laced with birth sterilizing hormone. The catholic church in Kenya tested the kits and found the sterilizing agent. In Isreal black Ethiopian jews women were secretly given birth control agent without their knowledge. Israel do not want population of blacks in their country to increase. Please check all these on Google. Trust nobody.
Firstorderwizard, kokomilala, Yenefer, Chirowman
destinie2019, espn, Shaprara, Mtmike, desiredhome

The Witcher moniker is LYING. US that even rejected kits from WHO and developed their own.

As for the pastor, the person in this video below says the same thing - that the virus is in the test kits!
What u folks think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sqoCkRA_ag
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by desiredhome: 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2020
Witcher:
the moniker above is US and Europe dumping ground too because he send it there. Let's us desist from this Nigeria frame of mind. This Jack ma also donated this same masks and kits to USA none of American nagging on it whether it was infected or not. We have to be extraordinary careful... Cos the virus came from China, In short we just have to think about it before we can accept those kits. I still don't know why you people are thinking like this.. Are we the only country that were given this masks and kits?
There could be sense in some nonsense, the UK and US have standard they approve from China products which may include these kits, unfortunately Nigeria have no option.
Nigeria is nothing but dumping ground.
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by andrewalen: 3:58pm On Mar 25, 2020
Creative PEGWorks is a biotechnology company located in the Research Triangle Park of North Carolina with a core business to innovate, manufacture and supply advanced functional polymer products. We manufacture polyethylene glycol, polysaccharide, and polyamino acid derivatives and reagents for research at universities, federal laboratories, biotech, and pharmaceutical companies.
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by Shaprara: 3:58pm On Mar 25, 2020
WHO didn’t offer or offered to sell any testing kits to any country in the world.
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by Karlebolu(m): 4:04pm On Mar 25, 2020
Infinixhot2:

I pray you won't die with this mindset.
Its better I follow God and after death I discovered that there is no God. Than... Not following God and then discovering that there is God after death.
The first is better The latter is devastating. Please don't die a fool.
No need to argue if there is God or not. You need demons to deal with you.
What if you die and still go to hell anyway because Odin is the one true God?
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by lazarusokafor90(m): 4:12pm On Mar 25, 2020
[quote author=CAPSLOCKED post=87750115][color=#990000]
Failed businesses
Failed marriages
Failed courses
Bad wife, stubborn children, Road accidents
No jobs
Sicknesses

OUR NIGERIAN PASTORS PINNED ALL THESE THINGS ON WITCHCRAFT

They blamed it all on imaginary sources (witchcraft), and offered imaginary solutions (prayers & miracles) to imaginary beings (God, Holy Spirit, Angels), in exchange for your money (offerings, tithes, seed sowing, time, etc)

Do you know why they're not doing miracles to save us from Lè Corona?
Because prayers and and miracles only work for imaginary things like witchy bats, marine kingdom, and all that crap, but they don't work for real life situations like the coronavirus for example.

All our daddy G.O's, prophets, bishops, apostles and co know that they can never accomplish anything through praying so instead of organizing "7 days crusade against coronavirus", or selling stickers and oil, they're sharing ventilators, masks and sanitizers (which is good).

wake up people. Ooouch, that was a low blow.
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by goldmatrix(m): 4:42pm On Mar 25, 2020
We should reject it and use the one made by the pastor.. Pastor u are not alone in your stupidity, you people are many including the one selling 'coronavirus anointing water'.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by DaInferno(m): 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2020
I got two words

PROUD MAN!
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by Coleman14: 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2020
see the church name self... so so confusing

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by EdoPrince93(m): 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2020
emeijeh:

Do what?
bro
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by pacespot(m): 5:07pm On Mar 25, 2020
Everybody will try to say something to be relevant, conspiracy theory everywhere, but I think the test kits and face masks should go through testing before releasing to the public.
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2020
Okpueze1:
Let it be used first to treat them in Aso rock while we sit back and observe the reaction.

I encourage each state to lock it's borders from interstate movements except for food, medical and essential supplies like fuel, diesel, engine oil and kerosene.
that's it, let them lock all inter state.

Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by donnie(m): 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

The Witcher moniker is LYING. US that even rejected kits from WHO and developed their own.

As for the pastor, the person in this video below says the same thing - that the virus is in the test kits!
What u folks think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sqoCkRA_ag

Where is Seun and that Idiot who calls himself LordReed?

Honestly I was expecting our manufacturers to get to work on these long ago. Habba! Even face masks?

People should really have a choice
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by LordReed(m): 5:22pm On Mar 25, 2020
donnie:

Where is Seun and that Idiot who calls himself LordReed?

Honestly I was expecting our manufacturers to get to work on these long ago. Habba! Even face masks?

People should really have a choice

I am here dunderhead. What has the word of a pastor got to do with anything you gullible stupiíd fool?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by cejaypriesty(m): 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2020
Witcher:
the moniker above is US and Europe dumping ground too because he send it there. Let's us desist from this Nigeria frame of mind. This Jack ma also donated this same masks and kits to USA none of American nagging on it whether it was infected or not. We have to be extraordinary careful... Cos the virus came from China, In short we just have to think about it before we can accept those kits. I still don't know why you people are thinking like this.. Are we the only country that were given this masks and kits?
Could you please summarise your point ma?
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by mykelly(m): 5:42pm On Mar 25, 2020
Who are the you guys? Never you in your life come to my post and gush out gibberish again, I hope have made myself clear?
themonk:

Even US test kits were inaccurate in the beginning.

Even Nigeria test kit produced false positive in one of the contact of the index case.

You guys look for every flimsy evidence to belive in something. This is a new virus it takes a while to get things right.
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by mykelly(m): 5:43pm On Mar 25, 2020
Google it please
anonimi:

What is the source of your statement please?
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by emeijeh(m): 5:44pm On Mar 25, 2020
EdoPrince93:

The cancelling bro

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by TUANKU(m): 5:51pm On Mar 25, 2020
FemiEddy:
They wont answer him, obviously.
The lady beneath me doesn't know the world sees Africa as a dumping site (Nigeria top candidate).

Solution : test and scrutinize the kits before use, but obviously, my country won't do that, no time.
He sent same to US too, does that make the US a dumping ground? Too many idiots here.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by afecgivers: 6:13pm On Mar 25, 2020
Are you ok sir? If your answer is yes! I don't think so. Because i read through your writeup and i didn't see any point. Please what are you trying to say?
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by ItooWorWor(m): 6:19pm On Mar 25, 2020
Pastor giwa must be giwamad
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by EdoPrince93(m): 6:35pm On Mar 25, 2020
emeijeh:

Bless you
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by emeijeh(m): 7:07pm On Mar 25, 2020
EdoPrince93:

Bless you
Seems you want to go all out with the grills guy with cancellings grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by olmoRoc: 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2020
even the US accepted Ma's donations
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by EdoPrince93(m): 8:11pm On Mar 25, 2020
emeijeh:

Seems you want to go all out with the grills guy with cancellings grin

You are 1000% right Brother... My comments drive him to insanity...you need to see the way he laments towards me...
We don't need insane people on this forum smiley

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by edupedia: 11:23pm On Mar 25, 2020
FemiEddy:
They wont answer him, obviously.
The lady beneath me doesn't know the world sees Africa as a dumping site (Nigeria top candidate).

Solution : test and scrutinize the kits before use, but obviously, my country won't do that, no time.

The problem with most of u is that u lack knowledge how govt works and behave like u are Solomons only on social media
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:47am On Mar 26, 2020
sexylassie2:
Does the pastor have other alternative for us.

Dont collect, he didn't provide solutions

Infact, I just tire for our people. 1 kobo, he no donate and he talk say make we no collect from person wey give us. Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by vineyardfarms: 5:22am On Mar 26, 2020
SIR PASTOR, HOW MUCH HAVE YOU DONATED ?? DO YOU HAVE HAND SENTIZIZER IN YOUR CHURCH FOR ALL YOUR MEMBERS?? GOD HELP US TO BE APPRECIATIVE.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by FemiEddy(m): 8:24am On Mar 26, 2020
edupedia:

The problem with most of u is that u lack knowledge how govt works and behave like u are Solomons only on social media
Be calm, we are not enemies, and I prefer David, He is a man after God's heart, I really wanna be like Him. More blessings brother

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution / TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.