Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus (76513 Views)

Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King / Prince Charles Responds To Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Interview / Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Sexyjigga(m): 11:53am On Mar 25, 2020
There is more to this virus shit...This stuff was anchored out to usher in the New world order and the Media would be their number one weapon.

Imagine a world in chaos... Even religion have failed humanity at this point... The Anti Christ would come as a man of peace and offering help in perilous times... My people,THE END IS HERE.

3 Likes

Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Dominatrix(f): 11:53am On Mar 25, 2020
Wow!

1 Like

Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Kluchi3: 11:53am On Mar 25, 2020
Chineke nna mere umugi ebere, gbaharanyi njo anyi Nile.. please Lord Jesus have mercy on your children we're very serious Lord, take this Coro virus from us Lord pleasssssss, sad
Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by safetyzone(m): 11:53am On Mar 25, 2020
Covid-19 no respecter of person. God help us all.
Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Bahddo(m): 11:54am On Mar 25, 2020
seunmsg:
Wow! Just wow! shocked shocked shocked

This Coronavirus doesn’t respect blue blood o. How did he expose himself to the virus? I wish him quick recovery. Hopefully, he has not had any contact with the queen since he contracted the virus.

I think UK and US may be downplaying the extent of infections in their country. There situation may even be far worse than Italy. About 80% of those who have tested positive for the virus either returned from the UK or US.
that's because there is really no such thing as blue blood. Royalty is a social construct, and nature is not bound by human rules.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Nissiw: 11:54am On Mar 25, 2020
Yy
Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:54am On Mar 25, 2020
Coro no get respect for anybody
Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 25, 2020
seunmsg:

This Coronavirus doesn’t respect blue blood o. How did he expose himself to the virus? I wish him quick recovery. Hopefully, he has not had any contact with the queen since he contracted the virus.

I think UK and US may be downplaying the extent of infections in their respective countries. Their situation may even be far worse than Italy. About 80% of those who have tested positive for the virus either returned from the UK or US.

That is so true bro... I wonder how many Britons have it already since most of the cases we have in Nigeria were brought from the UK... They've definitely downplayed the figures. Just as Nigeria is uncertain about the true figures...

2 Likes

Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Maj196(m): 11:54am On Mar 25, 2020
Judgement day is here already.

1 Like

Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by spookydee(m): 11:56am On Mar 25, 2020
Where did u get your information from..
The airport has been closed to all flights internationally.

alberto2k:
The Brits are obviously not taking this COVID-19 case serious. Even as we speak London Heathrow airport is still operating, people are moving in and out of London.
A British airways flight from Heathrow is expected to touch down Lagos today(another batch of "suspect is a returning traveller"wink Naija shutdown just be like joke undecided

The Aviation industry seems like the Petri dish is this pandemic era. undecided

Shutdown every fucken airports and borders till the pandemic is contained but they won't listen. angry
Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Mizwisdom(f): 11:56am On Mar 25, 2020
youngbabaj:
God change this man story naaaaa. ..

Will he die a prince

A poor man praying for a rich man? know thyself, pray for yourself and country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by zoedew: 11:58am On Mar 25, 2020
The Prince had Handshakes aplenty.
Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by tofolo(m): 11:58am On Mar 25, 2020
Sirnuel:
How are all these big men getting this virus?? this is starting to look like on big conspiracy tho
Them sabi travel around that;s why. Stay at home the virus would die.

1 Like

Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by leye4u: 11:58am On Mar 25, 2020
Miracle1991:
what of our pastors who collect our money to buy private jet
Once you contact coronavirus and you have faith you would be healed but if all you do is doubt and insult men of God ,no miracle for you ,shikena! Oyo is your case!
Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Roon9(m): 11:59am On Mar 25, 2020
alberto2k:
The Brits are obviously not taking this COVID-19 case serious. Even as we speak London Heathrow airport is still operating, people are moving in and out of London.
A British airways flight from Heathrow is expected to touch down Lagos today(another batch of "suspect is a returning traveller"wink Naija shutdown just be like joke undecided

Shutdown every fucken airports and borders till the pandemic is contained but they won't listen. angry

I never see ds kind tyn before
Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Baamm(m): 11:59am On Mar 25, 2020
These people are systematically retreating from there responsibilities...you can’t blame a sick person.
Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by lloyds(m): 11:59am On Mar 25, 2020
Wahala don dey o. .
Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by wickedtuna: 12:00pm On Mar 25, 2020
alberto2k:

Even colonial master no get sense. There are those who are making gain from all of this.
Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Meedon: 12:00pm On Mar 25, 2020
They have churchpend my church of income
Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by joelag: 12:00pm On Mar 25, 2020
What about the Archbishop of Canterbury? that Buhari Chatham house friend.
Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 25, 2020
youngbabaj:
God change this man story naaaaa. ..

Will he die a prince

Go crown am nah....sebi na yur papa...olofofo

1 Like

Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Ogaga87(m): 12:01pm On Mar 25, 2020
I fear for the queen
Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
seunmsg:

I think UK and US may be downplaying the extent of infections in their respective countries. Their situation may even be far worse than Italy. About 80% of those who have tested positive for the virus in Nigeria either returned from the UK or US. I just hope this pandemic won’t get out of control.
queen that was evacuated to a safe place for close to a month now
Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by AmeLonRo(m): 12:05pm On Mar 25, 2020
Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by salt1: 12:05pm On Mar 25, 2020
Ogaga87:
I fear for the queen

You feel for a great grandma who has lived in opulence all her life?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Lleigh(f): 12:06pm On Mar 25, 2020
alberto2k:

I thought all airports are closed in nigeria
Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 25, 2020
Ogaga87:
I fear for the queen

Fear for yur own death first. The Queen's death csn even earn a public holiday while yours is just a number.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by CaseSensitive(m): 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2020
martowskin1:
Funny that till now, all the noise making scientists can't get a cure for this disease

New drug development is not as easy as the local herb concoction you can lay your hands on at the bus stop near you. Enlighten yourself on the rigorous processes that's involved in making new drugs, from Research and Development, clinical trial process, FDA and other industrial regulations etc. Stop disgracing yourself and get some education.

1 Like

Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2020
Seems corona is playing Game of thrones on this 1.
Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by redcliff: 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2020
Rich4god:
Those men he refused to shake in that viral video will be dancing azonto by now.

or you mean those men who refused to shake him.....
Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by pawesome(m): 12:11pm On Mar 25, 2020
watch as cure go comot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

America’s $200m “doomsday” Plane That Protects Vips In Event Of A Nuclear War / Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) / Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.