Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Coronavirus: Sex Workers Decry Over Poor Patronage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Coronavirus: Sex Workers Decry Over Poor Patronage (2521 Views)

Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered / Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade / Zimbabwean Sex Workers Have Sex In Church Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: Sex Workers Decry Over Poor Patronage by ijustdey: 1:21pm On Mar 25, 2020
Commercial sex workers at Allen Avenue Ikeja, have been hit hard by the novel coronavirus (CONVID-19) that has hit the world, forcing some of them to call their customers at reduced prices.

They said the Virus is preventing their customers and potential customers from engaging their services for the fear of contracting it through body contact.

To them, the COVID-19 is not the only disease that puts their health at risk.

There has been a ban on all social gatherings, shaking of hands, body contacts, the social distance of two meters among others, all practical measures of avoiding the spread of coronavirus that has hit the country.

The country has so far recorded 46 cases of the virus, with one death, recorded in the midst of adhering to the measures of avoiding body contacts, social distance, washing and sanitizing of hands, avoiding gatherings among others, announced by the nigerian center for disease control, our corespondent who visited Allen Avenu roundabout, Ikeja, said the spots were not as busy as they used to be before the emergence of the COVID-19.

“Though I am afraid of the disease I have to confront it as its my source of income, one of the worker said.

I used to entertain ten customers a day, but with the advent of the coronavirus, only two customers have patronized me in four days, even at reduced prices,” a Queen of the Night, as they preferred to be called.

A frustrated lady also said “life has become hard. Since last week, I have not even slept with one customer, how am I going to pay for my rent and other bills?

I am afraid of the CONVID-19, but there are other diseases that kill. I pray that the disease is controlled as early as possible to reverse business to normalcy.”

https://dailytimes.ng/2020/03/25/coronavirus-sex-worker-decry-over-poor-patronage/

lalasticlala
Re: Coronavirus: Sex Workers Decry Over Poor Patronage by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 25, 2020
One person should help us donate money to use ship transport dem go Italy and china though backyard. The customers are there.

After all death is certain, so b4 u die make u fire dey go.
Re: Coronavirus: Sex Workers Decry Over Poor Patronage by deewhydoski(m): 1:30pm On Mar 25, 2020
These people are not serious oo... Who dey even think of sex in this present condition. I no dey even entertain any visitors now, dey your house make I dey my house.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Sex Workers Decry Over Poor Patronage by Aammee77: 1:32pm On Mar 25, 2020
Hunger virus go kill some olosho wey dey live for hotel dey pay rent daily.
I just dey laugh grin
We are yet to hear the worst
Mayhem and anarchy is looming
Re: Coronavirus: Sex Workers Decry Over Poor Patronage by madridguy(m): 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2020
I used to entertain ten customers a day, but with the advent of the coronavirus, only two customers have patronized me in four days, even at reduced prices,” a Queen of the Night, as they preferred to be called.

A frustrated lady also said “life has become hard. Since last week, I have not even slept with one customer, how am I going to pay for my rent and other bills?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Sex Workers Decry Over Poor Patronage by Evablizin(f): 1:58pm On Mar 25, 2020
Wetin musa no go see for gate.

Una customer no wan die because of Covid-19 which is more deadly than HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases. Pele.

Re: Coronavirus: Sex Workers Decry Over Poor Patronage by abdullahI24: 2:13pm On Mar 25, 2020
Corona virus, overcrowded, prison, Nigerian.

If know you know
Re: Coronavirus: Sex Workers Decry Over Poor Patronage by GeneralPula: 2:16pm On Mar 25, 2020
sad
Re: Coronavirus: Sex Workers Decry Over Poor Patronage by GeneralPula: 2:17pm On Mar 25, 2020
madridguy:

That ten customers nah lie..
Re: Coronavirus: Sex Workers Decry Over Poor Patronage by faithfull18(f): 3:14pm On Mar 25, 2020
They should give their lives to Jesus.
Re: Coronavirus: Sex Workers Decry Over Poor Patronage by Quality20(m): 4:36pm On Mar 25, 2020
faithfull18:
They should give their lives to Jesus.
And u think u are more church-going than them? Many give more tithes and offerings than u.
Re: Coronavirus: Sex Workers Decry Over Poor Patronage by faithfull18(f): 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2020
Quality20:
And u think u are more church-going than them? Many give more tithes and offerings than u.
And how does giving more tithes and offerings, church-going equate to believing in Jesus Christ and living like him??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Sex Workers Decry Over Poor Patronage by Freelane33(m): 5:07pm On Mar 25, 2020
Madrid guy �, star boy , society engineer lol
Re: Coronavirus: Sex Workers Decry Over Poor Patronage by coolestofall(m): 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2020
grin Guys in a bid to keep the economy stable, all ye active guys please lets patronize biko.
Re: Coronavirus: Sex Workers Decry Over Poor Patronage by mytime24(f): 5:58pm On Mar 25, 2020
Bad market

Kovi one nine don cause too much katakata
Re: Coronavirus: Sex Workers Decry Over Poor Patronage by JunctionBox: 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2020
We dey talk of better thing, ashawo dey complain of one nonsense trade.
Re: Coronavirus: Sex Workers Decry Over Poor Patronage by onlinetrader: 7:51pm On Mar 25, 2020
nothing wey Buhari no go see for Aso Rock

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Sex Workers Decry Over Poor Patronage by DaddyRochie1642: 9:16pm On Mar 25, 2020
GeneralPula:

That ten customers nah lie..

It's true, ... Ashawo dey work from morning till night as long as there's clients ... I just love these Olosho's grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why I Will Marry A Virgin / My Brother’s Fiancé’ Wants To Come Back After Running Away On Their Wedding Day / How My Boyfriend Infected Me With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.