Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Serious Relationship Required - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serious Relationship Required (675 Views)

House For Sale In Indonesia With Free Wife! (hakim Theory Required) (pictures) / Free N800+ N80/day... No Capital Required. / Who’s Got A Feasible Business Idea? I’d Provide The Funds Required (2) (3) (4)

Serious Relationship Required by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2020
Good day everyone.

I'm seeking a serious relationship with a lady from this forum that can possibly lead to marriage soonest (next year hopefully).

The lady should be between 22 to 26, about to finish school or working or self employed or unemployed.

She should come from the South South or South East. No perfrence for height or complexion or place of worship.

I am a young man of 27, I earn average as an Accountant, I stay in the outskirts of Lagos. I am Igbo by tribe, 5ft10, dark in complexion.

This is the most important part:
I hope to find someone that is willing to take the risk of starting a young family, and growing together.

I am not wealthy, I am not rich, I am not looking for a slay queen or a feminist. Just a decent lady with ambition, who is respectful, a good christian and full of life.

I am very confident in my abilities and definitely certain that my income will get better with time.
Re: Serious Relationship Required by dayleke: 1:34pm On Mar 25, 2020
Good luck bro.

Re: Serious Relationship Required by chiiraq802(m): 2:38pm On Mar 25, 2020
This wan no get mind to approach woman...lolxx
Re: Serious Relationship Required by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 25, 2020
chiiraq802:

You are wrong
Re: Serious Relationship Required by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 25, 2020
chiiraq802:
slowpoke angry, masturbating machine angry hw e concern u
Re: Serious Relationship Required by chiiraq802(m): 6:02pm On Mar 25, 2020
Miniso:
slowpoke angry, masturbating machine angry hw e concern u
Lolxxx.....#Faustration
Your hands might be weak by now cuz of steady masturbation ....
Re: Serious Relationship Required by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 25, 2020
chiiraq802:

Lolxxx.....#Faustration
Your hands might be weak by now cuz of steady masturbation ....
learn to mind your frustrated life this little boy. angry slowpoke
Re: Serious Relationship Required by chiiraq802(m): 6:25pm On Mar 25, 2020
Miniso:
learn to mind your frustrated life this little boy. angry slowpoke
Hard puke....Your hands don peel finish cuz of Vaseline
Re: Serious Relationship Required by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 25, 2020
Pele den Kon tell you say make you cum nairaland say you go see wife abi
You go tae most girls on here ain't real
Those F accounts you see are being runz by guys
Re: Serious Relationship Required by Shugavee(f): 9:16pm On Mar 25, 2020
Wish you luck

Re: Serious Relationship Required by Sekani25(f): 6:04am On Jun 08, 2020
Obingene:
Good day everyone.

I'm seeking a serious relationship with a lady from this forum that can possibly lead to marriage soonest (next year hopefully).

The lady should be between 22 to 26, about to finish school or working or self employed or unemployed.

She should come from the South South or South East. No perfrence for height or complexion or place of worship.

I am a young man of 27, I earn average as an Accountant, I stay in the outskirts of Lagos. I am Igbo by tribe, 5ft10, dark in complexion.

This is the most important part:
I hope to find someone that is willing to take the risk of starting a young family, and growing together.

I am not wealthy, I am not rich, I am not looking for a slay queen or a feminist. Just a decent lady with ambition, who is respectful, a good christian and full of life.

I am very confident in my abilities and definitely certain that my income will get better with time.

Hello. Good morning. I can't find your contact. I'd like to get to know you more
Re: Serious Relationship Required by Sekani25(f): 6:18am On Jun 08, 2020
Hello everyone. My name's S. I'm looking for a serious relationship that can lead to marriage. I'd like a Christian working class guy that's not older than 31. He should be ready to settle down and he should also be someone that's willing to leave the country as I'd like for us to work towards that together. I'd like for him to be understanding, loving, God fearing and most of all considerate. Send me a mail on cee1967@yahoo.com if you feel you're the guy described. Please if you're not serious,VDO not message me. Thank you.
Re: Serious Relationship Required by fillipelobos: 6:23am On Jun 08, 2020
Nice

Join O'kingzwhatsapp Tv +18 / Olamide Secret Has Reviewed By His Best Friend / My Case Won't Be Silenced! - Busola Dakolo, Has Regina Daniels Delivered?