Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

I Am Really Struggling To Wish This Government Well - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Really Struggling To Wish This Government Well (415 Views)

Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government / Checkout The Inscription On This Government Bus In Gombe State / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Really Struggling To Wish This Government Well by Neatboy(m): 2:27pm On Mar 25, 2020
I am seriously struggling not to wish Buhari and this administration death in this Covid-19 crisis because it's against my belief. I am really struggling.
And it shall never be well with any man that still believes that this useless and demonic administration is not incompetent!
May the judgement of God fall upon any man or woman that still pretend that Buhari's government is the best thing that has ever happened to us!
I have never been this angry before! In fact, I have never spoken bad or ill concerning this administration since its inception, despite the fact that I was amongst the lonely voices crying against it in 2015.
When I heard of the over 70 soldiers killed recently in an ambush I wept! Which country in this modern time will lose such a number just in one blow!? And this isn't the first time! Why are these evil men playing politics with people's lives!? The Nigeria Army is at a low ebb! It is at its worst state ever! The Army that was once the pride of the nation has become an object of mockery under this government. The Army has become a center for corruption under this government! So sectional and tribalistic under Buhari's uselessness! The indiscipline in the Nigeria Army is at its very peak now! Right before our own eyes the Nigeria Army has become the Fulani Army infiltrated by Boko Haram. One can not go and report any Fulani herdsmen again that invade his farm and kill his people to the police or army anymore because they waste no time in taking side! And the truth is that they are not anywhere near winning the battle against terrorism up north!
At the watch of this demonic government Nigeria has become the home of two more deadly terror groups: ISWAP and Fulani-Herdsmen. Under the watch of this evil demoniacs Nigeria has become the world capital for poverty!
The truth is that even Yar adua's administration was never this sectional and tribal! There was nothing like pro-North or anti-South then. This government is just so good at putting round pegs in square holes! Sincerely, I am struggling not to wish Buhari death. I have never been a supporter of Biafra or Nnamdi Kanu. In fact, I hate his approach, but daily now, I kept finding reasons why he has been unperturbed in his movement and for the disintegration of this country. Let us stop lying to ourselves! This country is not working! If Pastor Christ, pastor Oyedepo, Pa Adeboye and the prayers of other great ministers of God from this soil can not salvage this country, then, can your prayer actually cause any change? We just need to sit down and tell each other the truth. We can not be trying one thing always and be expecting different results. Just few days ago the entire country was shouting and asking the Federal Government to shut down our international entry points at least but to no avail! Now they want people to close their shops and business places but what provisions have they made for the common man!? Have you gone to the markets or the streets and see for yourself how much the common man spend just to feed and survive to the next day? The insensitivity of this government really nauseates me!
The only prayer I will prayer is that: may the judgement of the Almighty God fall upon every leader, past or present who has a hand in bringing this great nation to this level. If GEJ's administration could curtail Ebola we actually expected this administration to do better. Ebola was deadlier than Covid-19, yet its effects were managed. I am yet to grasp or comprehend the precision and the determination with which Ebola was fought to its knees by the last administration despite its level of incompetencies. But this government is worst! This government does not have value for the life of the common man and I don't really care if this virus starts from the top.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Really Struggling To Wish This Government Well by SouthNigerian: 2:37pm On Mar 25, 2020
Your feelings is the same with majority Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Really Struggling To Wish This Government Well by MrBachelor: 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
I'm struggling too, man. I really am.
Re: I Am Really Struggling To Wish This Government Well by limeta(f): 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2020
May hell fall on buhari and his fulani jihadist tribe

2 Likes

Re: I Am Really Struggling To Wish This Government Well by Tumbulum: 4:34pm On Mar 25, 2020
I won't say a word.

But let the will of God be done.

Removed nose mast and sip in my Lipton tea while watching the latest news on covik one nine virus.

God bless of all those who value human life in Nigeria.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: I Am Really Struggling To Wish This Government Well by tatatar: 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2020
I guess there was nothing like bokoharam under GEJ.
You left out APC Fashola who actually curtailed Ebola to give all the credit to the incompetent buffoon.
That Ebola is deadlier is among the scientific reasons why it's easier to contain unlike covid-19 with a higher transmission rate.
Like seriously,covid-19 is ravashing even developed countries.It has affected almost all countries in the world,but you disgusting people are more concerned on how you'll attack your President.
Re: I Am Really Struggling To Wish This Government Well by tatatar: 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2020
SouthNigerian:
[s]Your feelings is the same with majority Nigerians.[/s]
Majority Nigerians were the ones who brought him back for a second term.You're a minority.
Re: I Am Really Struggling To Wish This Government Well by SouthNigerian: 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2020
tatatar:

Majority Nigerians were the ones who brought him back for a second term.You're a minority.

Zombified zombie grin

Guess you're living in Saturn

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Really Struggling To Wish This Government Well by socialmediaman: 5:11pm On Mar 25, 2020
Understandable, but if wishes were horses!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Minister / video/pics SydneyTalker IG Comedian Shows His Experience With Covid-19 & NCDC / African Elite Who Once Sought Treatment Abroad Are Grounded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.