Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

video/pics SydneyTalker IG Comedian Shows His Experience With Covid-19 & NCDC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / video/pics SydneyTalker IG Comedian Shows His Experience With Covid-19 & NCDC (414 Views)

Orji Kalu Shows His Ohafia Cultural War Dancing Skill (Video) / Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos / Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

video/pics SydneyTalker IG Comedian Shows His Experience With Covid-19 & NCDC by RYANAYO(m): 8:43am On Mar 28, 2020
Comedian SydneyTalker shares his alleged experience with the NCDC.
For everyone in doubt of the thread I posted, here are videos of my experience yesterday. From a private hospital at lekki to Mainland hospital to Lagos University Teaching Hospital without results.

I’m scared for my loved ones around me. All I need are answers to understand my predicament and how an average nigerian can solve this same situation am currently experiencing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4eHaWkBCAI

Re: video/pics SydneyTalker IG Comedian Shows His Experience With Covid-19 & NCDC by missimelda01(f): 8:53am On Mar 28, 2020
Does it mean that a comedian can't be taken seriously in this country? He has no recent travel history yen yen yen... When are the government going to tell us the real numbers of people that have contracted Covid-19? Believe those statistics at your peril angry
Re: video/pics SydneyTalker IG Comedian Shows His Experience With Covid-19 & NCDC by Yenefer(f): 8:59am On Mar 28, 2020
Let him Ask imam of peace for help. or he should follow US or any EU countries citizens and leave. Bastardd
Re: video/pics SydneyTalker IG Comedian Shows His Experience With Covid-19 & NCDC by gudvibz(f): 9:03am On Mar 28, 2020
I hope you scale through, get well and get better.

Am just curious if the symptoms are getting worse and you not feeling better how did u type this very long episode undecided

Try and isolate u from ur family and they should make sure to observe every precautionary procedures.

Get well soon
Re: video/pics SydneyTalker IG Comedian Shows His Experience With Covid-19 & NCDC by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
Towel man,

Pls isolate
Re: video/pics SydneyTalker IG Comedian Shows His Experience With Covid-19 & NCDC by SadiqBabaSani: 2:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sorry abt yr experience on this dreadful Covid, Bt i m sure nothing will hapen to u, U will Recover ad be fine

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Aisha Buhari Addresses Nigerians / DSS Rearrests Lawyer Hours After Bail For Criticising Abia Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.