Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative (63245 Views)

Zahra Buhari Resumes #inconversationwithzahra Show After Months Of Silence / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive / President Buhari Resumes Office After Election Break(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by KrystosCJ(m): 9:30am On Mar 26, 2020
desiredhome:

So you typing this rubbish is excepted from coronavirus abi? grin grin : grin grin

Yes and Amen!

And I hope you will not contract the virus out of foolishness. It is my sincere prayer that you don't contract the virus.
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by desiredhome: 10:02am On Mar 26, 2020
otipoju:

Na your father be ignorant man.
When you can't properly diagnose a problem how can you claim to have sense.

God punish your generation and whoever is paying you 30k a month to be bashing innocent youth who are the victims for the problem of the dream killing country called Nigeria.

If your father is not stupid and your brain not ant infested.. 32 billion naira was located for a small clinic in Aso Rock. Aisha Buhari complained a couple of years back that there is not even common pain reliever in that clinic .

Of course we know why there was no equipment or supplies at the clinic...it was never meant to be used because your Grandfather Buhari would always go to a UK hospital for treatment. None of them ever dreamt of this kind of situation where they can't travel.

32 billion stolen just like that ...yet you claim your god Buhari is not the problem and blame youths for Nigeria's problem.

Youths should stay back and develop the country as if dem give your father US Visa you no go travel. Maad man. I dealt with your types 25 years ago at OAU. empty barrel jati jati. They will push innocent students to go and fight police while they disappear into the shadows.

Na ogun go kill your father if you quote me again. Muda****Ker with all your so called hard work if dem tell you to bring out common 500 thousand naira now you go dey stammer. Koni ragba fun ee.

Go on LinkedIn.com and see what young Nigerians in the diaspora are doing with their various careers because they are in environments that nurture its youth.. you think sey na everybody be mortuary attendant or dishwasher. Local fowl.
Instead of talking sense you are busy insulting yourself and your unborn generation.
Only criminal minded fools will spew this trash here,
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by desiredhome: 10:24am On Mar 26, 2020
KrystosCJ:

Yes and Amen!

And I hope you will not contract the virus out of foolishness. It is my sincere prayer that you don't contract the virus.
Stop wishing others evil, if there is any crisis you are more vunereble than those people you are wishing dead, don't let hatred cover your sense of reasoning
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by desiredhome: 10:36am On Mar 26, 2020
naturefellow:
Buhari ain't the problem but it's me asking you valid questions about him. Buhari, that contested for president and isn't acting as president is not the problem, but I abi? You're so blinded and dim-witted that you perceive me to be a hater.
You see, you are a problem. Evidently a Buharist.
Buhari is Nigerian problem to those who nurse hatred in their heart, the criminals
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by KrystosCJ(m): 11:16am On Mar 26, 2020
desiredhome:

Stop wishing others evil, if there is any crisis you are more vunereble than those people you are wishing dead, don't let hatred cover your sense of reasoning

Did you even take time to read carefully what I posted? What are you, retarded or something? I prayed for you that you wouldn't contract the virus and you're here spilling rubbish. Or wait, are you exhibiting symptoms of the virus?

Ah, koronu!
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by desiredhome: 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2020
KrystosCJ:

Did you even take time to read carefully what I posted? What are you, retarded or something? I prayed for you that you wouldn't contract the virus and you're here spilling rubbish. Or wait, are you exhibiting symptoms of the virus?

Ah, koronu!
It is well with you and no one is going to die of any virus ok, the hardship/suffering in the country is already killing people more than the so call Corona stop panicking
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by KrystosCJ(m): 12:30pm On Mar 26, 2020
desiredhome:

It is well with you and no one is going to die of any virus ok, the hardship/suffering in the country is already killing people more than the so call Corona stop panicking

Stay safe! This will be the best time to play adventure video games on PS4 or Xbox.
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by Roeteemie(m): 1:11pm On Mar 26, 2020
beht why now
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by naturefellow(m): 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2020
desiredhome:

Buhari is Nigerian problem to those who nurse hatred in their heart, the criminals
may your heart and eyes be open.
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by Abjdrg: 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2020
Which work? Does he work?
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by ameh43: 2:06pm On Mar 26, 2020
Where is Mama Daura. Haven't come across that name for almost a week now.
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by desiredhome: 2:31pm On Mar 26, 2020
naturefellow:
may your heart and eyes be open.
Buhari is not your problem, you are your problem, when you tackle issues without sentiments and tribalism you will realize that Buhari is not your problem.
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by naturefellow(m): 7:07pm On Mar 26, 2020
desiredhome:

Buhari is not your problem, you are your problem, when you tackle issues without sentiments and tribalism you will realize that Buhari is not your problem.
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by mugiwaramerchan: 3:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
KrystosCJ:
Which work is he doing? This news is just damage control. He is in danger of contracting COVID-19 and self-isolated for 24 hours?! Are the people in the damage control section of Aso Rock media clueless? Don't they understand that COVID-19 self-isolation procedures require the suspected person to self-isolate for a period of 14 days?

This is, and should no longer be a joke to the Office of the President. This is no time to reassure. It is a time to face facts and do whatever is necessary to maintain the President's health.

Even the person who photographed him and every piece of furniture in that office needs to be quarantined, if he actually resumed.

Even his cows cannot save him if he catches the "Kovik One Nine Birus".

I believe in this situation everyone should try to stay safe. It is not about you anymore is about the people around you. getting isolated while wait for this pandemic to over is crucial. One Piece Anime Jacket are doing some promotion while Covid-19 is around.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senate To Honour Ejiro Otarigho For Driving Burning Tanker Away / President Tinubu Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) / Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.