Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative (63246 Views)

Zahra Buhari Resumes #inconversationwithzahra Show After Months Of Silence / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive / President Buhari Resumes Office After Election Break(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by SaintLucia: 7:53pm On Mar 25, 2020
proclinician:

shouldn't buhari be kind enough to u to hold a national tv broadcast just as trump is doing every 24 hours? Question is can muhammadu buhari hold a national tv broadcast?
Trump that recommended chloroquine to your people IPOB. Just today, New York recorded recorded over 100 cases.
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by proclinician: 7:55pm On Mar 25, 2020
SaintLucia:
Trump that recommended chloroquine to your people IPOB. Just today, New York recorded recorded over 100 cases.

Okay here's a case of folly. Enjoy ur evening.
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by SaintLucia: 7:58pm On Mar 25, 2020
[quote author=proclinician post=87763875]

Okay here's a case of folly. Enjoy ur evening. [/He pain u. You should be more concern about your own health. Bubu and Osinbanjo will surely finish the good work they started by the special grace of God. I wish you whatever you wish Nigeria and the president whether good or bad.
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by proclinician: 7:59pm On Mar 25, 2020
[quote author=SaintLucia post=87763945][/quote]

Pls I can't exchange words with u. You are too deranged and little.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by ezigr8(m): 8:00pm On Mar 25, 2020
If you want to live longer even in the face of many enemies just name yourself BUHARI and you definitely gonna have 9 lives
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by otipoju(m): 8:02pm On Mar 25, 2020
frowland:

Of course. So we must understand that before wishing someone else death in our heart. I am sure many who wished the president death have died either by accident or otherwise and the old man still hang. If only men where God.

I am not wishing Buhari death. Let that sink into your skull. But if he dies millions of Nigerians may have a better chance at living a good life. Buhari is grossly incompetent intellectually and physically incapacitated to run a pluralistic society like Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
See how British helping fulani jidhadist terrorist government Photoshoping late president Buhari.

There's coronavirus in Aso Rock.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by SaintLucia: 8:04pm On Mar 25, 2020
proclinician:

Pls I can't exchange words with u. You are too deranged and little.
You should be more concern about your own health and your supreme leader who is currently isolating himself with an Olosho. God keep disappointing IPOB on Bubu matter. Remember those that wish him death have all died before him. So be careful and amend your way.

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:07pm On Mar 25, 2020
luizkyworld:
May God protect our president & all Nigerians from Covid19. May God use this oppurtunity to give us a clean sheet to start afresh. I believe Nigeria will be greater after now
HOW?
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2020
Ayoefa:

LMAO, E dey pian this one gannnnnni oh....Go to Aso Rock to find out...ok

Or you can go to Italy or Spain.
shhhhhh!!!
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:11pm On Mar 25, 2020
otipoju:

Lol. Dunce you are !!!

Mr Intergrity that lies,kills and steals more than the devil.
Billions as allocated yearly for Aso rock Clinic gone down the drain...not even a full fledged hospital ooo. Yet they had to go hijack a basic equipment that ALL Nigerian hospitals should have from a public hospital so that he could use.

New York City alone has 7,000 respirators and the governor says they need 35,000 to cope with the crisis.

A who whole Abuja has only 2 respirators and you think your government deserves pity or are concerned about your well being.

Why should I pity a man who has no pity for Nigerians.
Whether he does or lives he deserves absolutely no pity.
Exactly!!!!
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by GamalNasser: 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2020
otipoju:
Someone coughing yesterday resumed work today.
Allah be praised !!! Make una no worry.
The weeks will reveal what the days cannot.

Clearly an old picture
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by frowland(m): 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2020
otipoju:

I am not wishing Buhari death. Let that sink into your skull. But if he dies millions of Nigerians may have a better chance at living a good life. Buhari is grossly incompetent intellectually and physically incapacitated to run a pluralistic society like Nigeria.

If you die nko? It works both ways mr skull.
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by Respect55(m): 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2020
senatordave1:

Rubbish
I know that's who u are
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by otipoju(m): 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2020
frowland:

If you die nko? It works both ways mr skull.

Chairman. I don hear you. Oya go back inside.
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by bigtt76(f): 9:28pm On Mar 25, 2020
Now that he has every excuse to work from home, he won't stay put there instead he's going to the office until he finally gets infected isssorite!

MelesZenawi:
[b]
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/covid-19-after-testing-negative-buhari-resumes-work/?fbclid=IwAR0HR9MCboEhjCBkHW35euO81FfzmmZ85cyOctE27LLq69Mk_d_1Qj69xeM
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by BonPatrick(m): 9:28pm On Mar 25, 2020
I want him dead useless man
MelesZenawi:
Buhari is a cat with nine lives.

Those who wish him dead to become president are just disappointed.

Greedy fellas

Imagine a thread someone opened

https://www.nairaland.com/5755248/need-protect-osibanjo-now-fast

Even when the president is not yet dead, they are already scheming his death for possible takeover.

They did samething during his sick days.

Now they are wishing same buhari they claim to love dead for their son to take over.

I take solace in Eph 5 vs 11.... Partake not in the unfruitful works of the darkness but rather you shall expose them..
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by ledaman: 9:30pm On Mar 25, 2020
dietsono:
Be deceiving yourselves...... Time will tell that I know.
You are you angry na?
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by binta32: 10:00pm On Mar 25, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by binta90: 10:09pm On Mar 25, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by bizzibodi(m): 10:15pm On Mar 25, 2020
Buhari a pussycat with 9 lives.
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by ademasta(m): 10:24pm On Mar 25, 2020
Babaibejii:

Which work him dey do
Working according to his work instructions
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by enemyofprogress: 10:24pm On Mar 25, 2020
Liars! I work there, i didn't saw him yesterday and i have not sin him today. Keep feeding people with lies
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by LivingBetter: 10:27pm On Mar 25, 2020
MelesZenawi:
[b]
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/covid-19-after-testing-negative-buhari-resumes-work/?fbclid=IwAR0HR9MCboEhjCBkHW35euO81FfzmmZ85cyOctE27LLq69Mk_d_1Qj69xeM

In as much as I don't wish him dead, there is something looking fishy here. Why a take a long distance snapshot of him for someone not to easily figure who the image is. Just thinking

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by CuteEmma(f): 10:31pm On Mar 25, 2020
They should test him for Covik-1.....9 instead grin
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by binta228: 11:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by safetyboot: 11:22pm On Mar 25, 2020
Old pictures grin
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 25, 2020
Smfh
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by binta488: 11:50pm On Mar 25, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by desiredhome: 12:27am On Mar 26, 2020
eleojo23:
They should do that test again before allowing people come in contact with him...

Anyway, anybody who goes to Aso rock right now is on his own.
You are disappointed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Shame to evil mind people
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by binta825: 12:37am On Mar 26, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senate To Honour Ejiro Otarigho For Driving Burning Tanker Away / President Tinubu Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) / Photos Of Soldiers Guarding & Assisting Zabarmari People Harvest Farm Produce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.