Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,935 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:18 AM

Well Played China - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Well Played China (3535 Views)

World Power Tussle - A Game Well Played By China / June 12: The Role Buhari Played During The Struggles - Sowore (VIDEO) / Senator Ndume Celebrates Saraki's Defeats, Says He Played God. - Dailytimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Well Played China by Godhead4(m): 6:19pm On Mar 25, 2020
WELL PLAYED CHINA....

*SCENE 1 :*
The curtain opens: China becomes ill, enters a "crisis" and paralyzes its trade. The curtain closes.

*SCENE II.*
The curtain opens: The Chinese currency is devalued. They do not do anything. The curtain closes.

*SCENE III.*
The curtain opens:: Due to the lack of trade of companies from Europe and the USA that are based in China, their shares fall 40% of their value.

*SCENE IV.*
The curtain opens:: The world is ill, China buys 30% of the shares of companies in Europe and the US at a very low price. The curtain closes.

*SCENE V.*
The curtain opens: China has controlled the disease and owns companies in Europe and the US. And he decides that these companies stay in China and earn $ 20,000Billions. The curtain closes. How is the play called?

*SCENE VI:*
*Checkmate!*

*ReAmazing but true*

Two videos have passed between yesterday and today that convinced me of something I suspected, but had no basis. It was just my speculation. Now I am convinced that the coronavirus was purposely propagated by the Chinese themselves.

At first they were too prepared. Three weeks after the start of the roll, 14 days and a 12,000-bed hospitals were already under construction. And they really built them in two weeks.

Awesome.

Yesterday they announced that they had stopped the epidemic. They appear in videos celebrating, they announce that they even have a vaccine. How could they create it so quickly without having all the genetic information? Well if you are the owner of the formula it is not difficult at all.
And today I just saw a video that explains how Den Xiao Ping gave the west a half stick. Due to the coronavirus, the actions of Western companies in China fell dramatically. China I just hope, when they went down enough they bought them. Now the companies, Created by the USA and Europe in China with all the technology put in by these exchanges and their capital they passed into the hands of China, which is now rising with all that technological potential and will be able to set prices at will to sell everything they need to the West. How are you?

None of this could have happened by chance. China who cared that a few old men died? Fewer old-age pensions to pay, but the loot has been huge. And right now the West is financially defeated, in crisis and stunned by the disease. And without knowing what to do.

Masterfully diabolic. It had to be the communists. |

Adding to this, they are now the single largest owners of US treasury with 1.18 trillion holding surpassing Japan.
An instrument that has seen the most rally

One ☝ prospective & Analogy
-------_--------------_-------////-//////
How come Russia & North Korea have Low or Zero incidence of Covid- 19 ?

Is it because they are staunch allies of China

On the other hand USA / South Korea / United Kingdom / France / Italy / Spain and Asia are severely hit

How come Wuhan is suddenly free from the deadly virus?

China says that the drastic initial measures that they took were very stern and Wuhan was locked down to contain the spread to other areas

Why Beijing was not hit ? Why only Wuhan?

It is interesting to ponder upon.. right ?

Well ..Wuhan is open for business now

Covid - 19 needs to be seen in the backdrop of the arm twisting of China by USA in the trade war

America and all the above mentioned countries are devastated financially

Soon American economy will collapse as planned by China.

China knows it CANNOT defeat America militarily as USA is at present THE MOST POWERFUL country in the world.

So use the virus...to cripple the economy and paralyse the nation and its Defense capabilities.

Trump was initially downplaying the effects of coronavirus, calling it a democratic hoax, blaming Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer. He was basically unprepared. Weeks went by and he couldn't even assembly the world's best. The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), previously having been decimated by Trump, was left napping and unprepared as well. Nobody had any game plan - one of the few times America operated from adhoc mode.

Lately President Trump has always been telling of how the GREAT American economy was improving on all fronts and jobs were coming back to the USA

The only way to destroy his vision of making AMERICA GREAT AGAIN is to create an ECONOMIC HAVOC. But he forgot his vulnerability - wellness.

Wuhan's epidemic was a showcase.

At the peak of the virus epidemic....China's President Xi Jinping...just wore a simple RM1 facemask to visit those effected areas.

As President he should have been covered from head to toe, right?.....But that was not the case.

He was already injected to resist any harm from the virus....that means a cure was already in place before the virus was released

China's vision is to control the World ECONOMY by buying up stocks now from countries facing the brink of severe ECONOMIC COLLAPSE.....Later China will announce that their Medical Researchers have found a cure to destroy the virus

Now China shall OWN the stocks of All Western Alliances and these countries will soon be slave to their NEW MASTER.....

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Well Played China by Godhead4(m): 6:19pm On Mar 25, 2020
lalasticlala
Re: Well Played China by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 25, 2020
Well played indeed. Life is still a chess game
Re: Well Played China by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 25, 2020
Lalasticlala. FP material
Re: Well Played China by lx3as(m): 6:26pm On Mar 25, 2020
I wish the whole world would hold China responsible for this pandemic. When the world economy collapse, China plans to take over. Most of the infections the world is struggling with were created by humans in the labs and contracted to animals to spread, particularly for economic gains. I believe China has the vaccine/drugs already, which they will later sell to the world; they are selling excess nose masks, gloves, sanitizer, ventilators, respirators, etc.

Many American groups have plans to sue China for starting this viral infection. Many viral infections originated from China, for examples: Black death disease ( that wiped out about half of the world population then, particularly Europeans), SARS, Corona, etc.

6 Likes

Re: Well Played China by shamsin6300(m): 6:29pm On Mar 25, 2020
Las las
What will be their aim?
&
What if the allegations label against them is false?

1 Like

Re: Well Played China by tammie24: 6:36pm On Mar 25, 2020
Desperate China
Re: Well Played China by BlackSpanner: 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2020
Very insightful. Another great target could be Africa due to it's selfish leaders and always borrowing attitude.
Especially Nigeria with some kleptomaniacs as leaders with a poverty stricken population to fund their market.

This is more like Bio - Terrorism

3 Likes

Re: Well Played China by SUPERPACK: 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2020
I don't think China is to be blamed for what is happening, that the virus did not spread very well in their country is due to the type of government they run. if you check what is happening in the Western world due to too much freedom of speech and movement, the government of the day is struggling to contain the virus. during the epidemic in China it was very easy for the country to shut down the affected province without any backlash, now compare same with what is happening in US where the masses are rejecting the stay at home order. Compare the death toll in Italy before and after the stay-at-home order.

8 Likes

Re: Well Played China by Sunofgod(m): 6:53pm On Mar 25, 2020
I'm snapping up shares also......in my dreams,

1 Like

Re: Well Played China by Xisnin(m): 6:57pm On Mar 25, 2020
SUPERPACK:
I don't think China is to be blamed for what is happening, that the virus did not spread very well in their country is due to the type of government they run. if you check what is happening in the Western world due to too much freedom of speech and movement, the government of the day is struggling to contain the virus. during the epidemic in China it was very easy for the country to shut down the affected province without any backlash, now compare same with what is happening in US where the masses are rejecting the stay at home order. Compare the death toll in Italy before and after the stay-at-home order.
Smart boy!
You finally string together a barely coherent piece.
Unfortunately, it is still a meaningless gibberish.

3 Likes

Re: Well Played China by helinues: 6:58pm On Mar 25, 2020
You for put this into movies on.. Or undecided
Re: Well Played China by Xisnin(m): 6:59pm On Mar 25, 2020
Godhead4:
WELL PLAYED CHINA....

The curtain opens: China becomes ill, enters a "crisis" and paralyzes its trade. The curtain closes.

*SCENE II.*
The curtain opens: The Chinese currency is devalued. They do not do anything. The curtain closes.

*SCENE III.*
The curtain opens:: Due to the lack of trade of companies from Europe and the USA that are based in China, their shares fall 40% of their value.

*SCENE IV.*
The curtain opens:: The world is ill, China buys 30% of the shares of companies in Europe and the US at a very low price. The curtain closes.

*SCENE V.*
The curtain opens: China has controlled the disease and owns companies in Europe and the US. And he decides that these companies stay in China and earn $ 20,000Billions. The curtain closes. How is the play called?

*Checkmate!*

*ReAmazing but true*

Two videos have passed between yesterday and today that convinced me of something I suspected, but had no basis. It was just my speculation. Now I am convinced that the coronavirus was purposely propagated by the Chinese themselves.

At first they were too prepared. Three weeks after the start of the roll, 14 days and a 12,000-bed hospitals were already under construction. And they really built them in two weeks.

Awesome.

Yesterday they announced that they had stopped the epidemic. They appear in videos celebrating, they announce that they even have a vaccine. How could they create it so quickly without having all the genetic information? Well if you are the owner of the formula it is not difficult at all.
And today I just saw a video that explains how Den Xiao Ping gave the west a half stick. Due to the coronavirus, the actions of Western companies in China fell dramatically. China I just hope, when they went down enough they bought them. Now the companies, Created by the USA and Europe in China with all the technology put in by these exchanges and their capital they passed into the hands of China, which is now rising with all that technological potential and will be able to set prices at will to sell everything they need to the West. How are you?

None of this could have happened by chance. China who cared that a few old men died? Fewer old-age pensions to pay, but the loot has been huge. And right now the West is financially defeated, in crisis and stunned by the disease. And without knowing what to do.

Adding to this, they are now the single largest owners of US treasury with 1.18 trillion holding surpassing Japan.

On the other hand USA / South Korea / United Kingdom / France / Italy / Spain and Asia are severely hit

China says that the drastic initial measures that they took were very stern and Wuhan was locked down to contain the spread to other areas

Covid - 19 needs to be seen in the backdrop of the arm twisting of China by USA in the trade war

China knows it CANNOT defeat America militarily as USA is at present THE MOST POWERFUL country in the world.

So use the virus...to cripple the economy and paralyse the nation and its Defense capabilities.

Trump was initially downplaying the effects of coronavirus, calling it a democratic hoax, blaming Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer. He was basically unprepared. Weeks went by and he couldn't even assembly the world's best. The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), previously having been decimated by Trump, was left napping and unprepared as well. Nobody had any game plan - one of the few times America operated from adhoc mode.

Lately President Trump has always been telling of how the GREAT American economy was improving on all fronts and jobs were coming back to the USA

The only way to destroy his vision of making AMERICA GREAT AGAIN is to create an ECONOMIC HAVOC. But he forgot his vulnerability - wellness.

At the peak of the virus epidemic....China's President Xi Jinping...just wore a simple RM1 facemask to visit those effected areas.

As President he should have been covered from head to toe, right?.....But that was not the case.

He was already injected to resist any harm from the virus....that means a cure was already in place before the virus was released

China's vision is to control the World ECONOMY by buying up stocks now from countries facing the brink of severe ECONOMIC COLLAPSE.....Later China will announce that their Medical Researchers have found a cure to destroy the virus

Now China shall OWN the stocks of All Western Alliances and these countries will soon be slave to their NEW MASTER.....

Wow! You are so intelligent! grin grin grin grin
Where is part 2?
Why would you copy the first past and leave the other part?

Go and copy the final part of the series from your "secret" source.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Well Played China by tico1212(m): 7:02pm On Mar 25, 2020
The only reason I agreed with you is that Trump knows it’s all Script... that’s why he called it Chinese Virus

4 Likes

Re: Well Played China by nnatobryno(m): 7:18pm On Mar 25, 2020
Go to skool, you said no. Now you are busy deceiving Nigerians. Idiot head
Re: Well Played China by globalresource: 7:19pm On Mar 25, 2020
Never rule this out
Re: Well Played China by SUPERPACK: 7:22pm On Mar 25, 2020
Xisnin:

Smart boy!
Get lost kid. Buy sense before you reply my comment again.

2 Likes

Re: Well Played China by Niggmatic: 7:26pm On Mar 25, 2020
Another nonsense.

Even Chinese are out of business.
Re: Well Played China by 7lives: 7:28pm On Mar 25, 2020
Xisnin:

Smart boy!

Why is covid 19 not spreading like wildfire in Russia?.
The guy you try to insult is way out of your league.

7 Likes

Re: Well Played China by Niggmatic: 7:42pm On Mar 25, 2020
7lives:

Russia is categorised in the same league with Nigeria.
They are simply not testing enough people. Even Putin is worried about the fact that they ain't testing enough.

The same thing happened to USA earlier.

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2020/03/25/russias-new-coronavirus-cases-triple-overnight-totaling-658-a69710

Re: Well Played China by sofiscatedmoron: 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2020
Chinese virus

1 Like

Re: Well Played China by Heffalump(m): 8:11pm On Mar 25, 2020
I strongly believe that this fight is far from over.

America and the western Europe will launch back attack against China after the Corona virus dust settles.

China is notorious for strange viral diseases. They are up to something!

1 Like

Re: Well Played China by WATCHOVER(m): 8:25pm On Mar 25, 2020
I still see China losing big time, because it will end up making China an enemy of the world as citizens and families from affected countries would fight back hard.

Market go shift from China to Japan. Trust me, Europe and America don't lost battle especially when they collaborate.

China will end up producing but none to buy from them. Let's see if they would not be reduced to nothing.

They should learn from German experience

2 Likes

Re: Well Played China by Xisnin(m): 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2020
7lives:

Because you are widely ignorant.
Maybe you should go ask Putin.
Why not ask about Somalia or Canada?

It doesn't fit with the narrative?

I will neither help you research nor think.

So says the copy and paste theorists who rely on others to think for him.

All of you guys are the same.

A kid in his mother's basement his toying with your mind and you helping them
propagate nonsense.
Re: Well Played China by GreetMe(m): 8:28pm On Mar 25, 2020
The only question i wanna ask is why the virus didn't spread to the Chinese East coast which houses big economic cities like Beijing, Tianjin and Shanghai??

How then did it spread to large European and American cities??

3 Likes

Re: Well Played China by Rossinnki: 8:45pm On Mar 25, 2020
Godhead4:
WELL PLAYED CHINA....

*SCENE II.*

*SCENE III.*

*SCENE IV.*

*SCENE V.*

*Checkmate!*

*ReAmazing but true*

Awesome.

At the very top of western policy making, there is collusion by a small banking and political elite eager to effectively sell their nations to China. It's all about private profit, and to do that they need to clamp down on civil liberties, hence the draconian response to the 'virus' in the west through military enforced 'lockdowns'.. They would need to do this to control a possible radical decline in living standards across the west. It's the whole 'New World Order' thing.
Re: Well Played China by engrchykae(m): 9:05pm On Mar 25, 2020
lx3as:
I wish the whole world would hold China responsible for this pandemic. When the world economy collapse, China plans to take over. Most of the infections the world is struggling with were created by humans in the labs and contracted to animals to spread, particularly for economic gains. I believe China has the vaccine/drugs already, which they will later sell to the world; they are selling excess nose masks, gloves, sanitizer, ventilators, respirators, etc.

Many American groups have plans to sue China for starting this viral infection. Many viral infections originated from China, for examples: Black death disease ( that wiped out about half of the world population then, particularly Europeans), SARS, Corona, etc.
who is suing Americans for HIV and hepatitis B?
Re: Well Played China by Nicklaus619(m): 9:29pm On Mar 25, 2020
That's a well calculated conspiracy theory. You making a lot of sense op

1 Like

Re: Well Played China by lastempero: 9:44pm On Mar 25, 2020
If it happens to be true that will be the end of china,Europeans and Americans have been playing the chess of life b4 china even kiss industralization.

1 Like

Re: Well Played China by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 10:07pm On Mar 25, 2020
World war 3 is inevitable Cause I’m pretty sure, western nations will get back to China after all this, which will in turn lead to the end of evil UN, IMF and world bank
Re: Well Played China by Romeo3(m): 10:21pm On Mar 25, 2020
Talk about what's happening in your own country of stupid leaders running helter skelter because they are scared they are about to die from their own ineptitude and leave China alone
Re: Well Played China by princejenks(m): 10:38pm On Mar 25, 2020
Even if some say the analysis is pure gibberish,one truth to be taken out of all this is that China is set to benefit from a weakened world power like the US that was caught napping,things will not remain the same cos a new world order is set to take place

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fg To Borrow Dormant Account Balances, Unclaimed Dividends. / Words On The Street As Peter Obi Hits Lagos Today - Photos / Finally Bola Ahmed Okays Nnamdi Kanu's Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.