Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,329 members, 7,954,332 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:48 PM

Well Played China - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Well Played China (3536 Views)

World Power Tussle - A Game Well Played By China / June 12: The Role Buhari Played During The Struggles - Sowore (VIDEO) / Senator Ndume Celebrates Saraki's Defeats, Says He Played God. - Dailytimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Well Played China by princemillla(m): 10:39pm On Mar 25, 2020
Lots of sense in this article but China doing that at the detriment of innocent lives
Re: Well Played China by johnmartus(m): 10:40pm On Mar 25, 2020
Very useless topic. Full of deceit and propaganda .
Re: Well Played China by skylarr: 10:42pm On Mar 25, 2020
I share your sentiments @op. This virus looks staged. Additionally,most of the medical supplies needed are made in China . Profits huh?
China is back on track now too. Stores are opening and life is returning to normal whereas other countries of the world are still battling with the covid -19 virus.
Re: Well Played China by Godhead4(m): 10:20am On Mar 27, 2020
skylarr:
I share your sentiments @op. This virus looks staged. Additionally,most of the medical supplies needed are made in China . Profits huh?
China is back on track now too. Stores are opening and life is returning to normal whereas other countries of the world are still battling with the covid -19 virus.
Re: Well Played China by LabDNA: 6:59am On Mar 28, 2020
princemillla:
Lots of sense in this article but China doing that at the detriment of innocent lives

China doesn't really give in medical and bioethics standards if there are huge potential gains to make, be it scientific or political.

I strongly suspect that they are using the CAS9/CRISPR technology to clone designer human species even though it is banned all over the world.

Ethical boundaries do not stop China, if there are gains to make.

2 Likes

Re: Well Played China by saintdeby(m): 8:30am On Mar 28, 2020
WATCHOVER:
I still see China losing big time, because it will end up making China an enemy of the world as citizens and families from affected countries would fight back hard.

Market go shift from China to Japan. Trust me, Europe and America don't lost battle especially when they collaborate.

China will end up producing but none to buy from them. Let's see if they would not be reduced to nothing.

They should learn from German experience
That is it USA and Europeans countries will collaborate to boycott china markets in which they (china) depends mostly on exportation from there they will lose galantly. Cos USA and Europes will revenge their dead ones
Re: Well Played China by icebird25(m): 9:24am On Mar 28, 2020
The USA I know..will surely laugh a retaliatory attack ...for Trump to call covid-19 a Chinese virus you think he doesn't know what he was saying? ...they already know all these but decided to keep mute..then they can launch a retaliatory attack with anyone suspecting them also
Re: Well Played China by persius555(m): 10:09am On Mar 28, 2020
I heard they are stocking up and mopping up all the dirt cheap crude oil in the international market.
With oil likely to hit 19 dollar a barrel, they are already ramping up their reserve.
Re: Well Played China by persius555(m): 10:17am On Mar 28, 2020
princemillla:

Most of dead are elderly. That communist party is a breast to be feared. It's amazing how it quickly recovered from the outbreak with its 1.6 billion population.

The fact that they restricted most international bodies like the WHO from accessing Wuhan province in the early days of the outbreak is enough to raise suspicion

(1) (2) (Reply)

Those who fought against ojukwu restructuring celebrating,pictures / Weak Export Drags Down Nigeria’s Trade Balance By 86% / Eko Atlantic City: Churches And Others Acquire Buildings (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.