Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,049 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) (60819 Views)

COVID-19: Lagos Releases Location And Numbers Of 26 Testing Centres / Lagos Partners Julius Berger To Disinfect Major Roads, Bus Stops / COVID-19: Lagos Adopts Biosecurity Measures At Abattoir, Slaughter Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) by Dcoy: 9:49pm On Mar 25, 2020
80% too late, 20% commendable
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) by sylve11: 9:49pm On Mar 25, 2020
Is it not too late? cool
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) by olawonder(m): 9:50pm On Mar 25, 2020
You sure say no be ordinary hot water these guys dey use?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 25, 2020
Lagos always leads

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 25, 2020
Thank goodness. At last!
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) by ignis: 9:51pm On Mar 25, 2020
Blackfire:
Shithole ruled by Lifeless cheered by zombies.

You are part of the shit in the hole.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) by realstars: 9:51pm On Mar 25, 2020
Good
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) by kingvick09(m): 9:52pm On Mar 25, 2020
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8cvO43NtNM

Also Lagos Bus-stops

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_CvM-hlQCE

I'd be so grateful if justice could be served on my behalf , cause the nigeria police force is turning to something else.
i have a private bike which I use for my business , so this set of guys without Id or means of identification as police officer stopped me at palm avenue mushin and requested for my bike key which i refused cause i was scared they were thieves. before i knew it one of them already called the rest.when the rest came , they started harassing me. in the twinkle of an eye, i was handcuffed just for resisting arrest of my bike and the other guy brought out mini tear gas and pressed it to my face. I was bundled into one MARUWA and taken to olosan police station where they put me in a room and started beating cause people tried to help me at the spot of the illegal arrest...

I'm pleading ,if there's any lawyer here on nairaland who can help me get justice for the harassment and maltreatment i got today for being hand cuffed and tear gassed.
I'M BEING ASKED TO COME TOMORROW MORNING TO CLAIM MY BIKE AND THE GOODS ON THE BIKE.I HAVE TO BE THERE BY 8AM TOMORROW MORNING.

07057635533 ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME PLEASE......

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) by rusher14: 9:54pm On Mar 25, 2020
iswallker:
Who do us this thing..

Compare how China and south Korea disinfect to ours... undecided

Nothing stops you from manufacturing robots or hazmat suits and donating them to the end users.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) by Antoeni(m): 9:54pm On Mar 25, 2020
All International & Local Airports Across the Federation Should Be Shut Down

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) by HomorBj(m): 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2020
Lagos state government really deserve commendations.Their proactiveness is very good for the confidence of Nigerians.I hope other states government can learn too especially the ones that have cases of the virus too.

WeShallOverCome

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) by naijafella(m): 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2020
Blackfire:

And criticised by morons

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) by salubrious(f): 9:57pm On Mar 25, 2020
How many bus stops?
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) by annyz: 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2020
In other nations even in nearby Ghana they use helicopters, trucks to do fumigations and we are still using hand pumps.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2020
Good development
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) by iswallker(m): 9:59pm On Mar 25, 2020
rusher14:

Nothing stops you from manufacturing robots or hazmat suits and donating them to the end users.

Get off my mention of you haven't eaten.. sad
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) by Ayoefa: 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2020
Blackfire:

Shithole brain controlled by a demented albino runaway coward terrorist monkey.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) by Bigleaf1006: 10:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
mbahdi:
Fumigate ko sumigate ni.fumigating with a pipe used in washing car tyres.dem never serious. Didn't dem see heavy trucks used by China.n even Ghana here.when there are serious there let me know

GOVERNMENT MAGIC!!

By the time una go hear how much Dem go say Dem spend on top bros coro. I swear people go wish say make bros coro kii all dis govt people
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

Lalasticlala is on self isolation after attending AMVCA. This has given rise to freedom and breath of fresh air on Nairaland. No one is being banned anymore because the watchers are being watched. Nothing last forever and all power belongs to the people.

Richdad
My alternate moniker dey lala prison

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) by samuel19222(m): 10:09pm On Mar 25, 2020
Good But undecided
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) by Mac12(f): 10:11pm On Mar 25, 2020
Okuda:
na only death be the language our leaders understand. thats the only thing that make them act swiftly .....and of course looting.

"DEATH" that affects them too
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) by Makschinchin: 10:13pm On Mar 25, 2020
Sirlins:
May God save us all, especially the poor Masses IJN. Amen

Could you also write IJN in full if you really meant In Jesus' Name?? It doesn't make any sense
at all abbreviating it
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) by Tulsaguy: 10:13pm On Mar 25, 2020
If Corona virus has started in Nigeria or been of Nigeria origin, all of them big thieves would have developed wings and fly our of Nigeria. They will need Edo airlines to travel now but no airport to land anywhere in the world

Awon oloshi

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) by MYHUBBY: 10:16pm On Mar 25, 2020
God is still merciful hence the less number of cases we have. i pray for speedy recovery of those affected not Abba kyari, Buhari and all the politicians though

I pray against expansion of this deadly virus for we are helpless O'Lord
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) by muffyt05: 10:20pm On Mar 25, 2020
Blackfire:

Oloriburuku good for nothing somebody, why not move to USA, UK or any country out of Naija and see how good your body will look in a body bag or crematory.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) by olawale607: 10:21pm On Mar 25, 2020
Nice work
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 25, 2020
Hummmm if I hear, how possible is that cheesy I touch my face pieces at least I use my homemade sanitizer wink 99% alcohol
ayusco85:
Don't touch your face is now harder than the 10 commandments.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) by lagdmark(m): 10:27pm On Mar 25, 2020
annyz:
In other nations even in nearby Ghana they use helicopters, trucks to do fumigations and we are still using hand pumps.

Stop polluting the trend with misinformation, after all you don't pay tax.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) by Roozzaay(m): 10:31pm On Mar 25, 2020
Please anyone with Mr. Temitope Balogun Joshua hotline?
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) by Roozzaay(m): 10:33pm On Mar 25, 2020
annyz:

Do we have two Ghanas?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) by Liorcadin: 10:35pm On Mar 25, 2020
[s]
post=87766800:
Good development
[/s]
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) by Bakrabas: 10:37pm On Mar 25, 2020
Pls ooo will it be interstate movement from Lagos to Ogun tomorrow?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gas Explosion Kills Lady 'Operating Her Phone While Cooking With Gas' In Lagos / Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) / I Can't Smell Or Taste Anything, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.