Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,840 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) (60785 Views)

COVID-19: Lagos Releases Location And Numbers Of 26 Testing Centres / Lagos Partners Julius Berger To Disinfect Major Roads, Bus Stops / COVID-19: Lagos Adopts Biosecurity Measures At Abattoir, Slaughter Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) by binta603: 4:26am On Mar 26, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) by pevo: 5:20am On Mar 26, 2020
Nice move
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) by pevo: 5:22am On Mar 26, 2020
Good move
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) by mmsen: 5:40am On Mar 26, 2020
Sirlins:
May God save us all, especially the poor Masses IJN. Amen

Your sky daddy has already allowed at least 20k people to die from this virus.

Why not stop it from the outset?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) by 6digitscomrade: 7:47am On Mar 26, 2020
Etizz:
Now I know why they say prevention is better than cure......how I wish they lock the country down before now, by stopping every entry into the country ,we by now, should just sit and watch what the other parts of the world is going through.....
d kontri is broke no rabaz the only rabaz we have now is to operate and sustain our democratic thieves anyway most of our life time we have been struggling to keep those bellies unduly happy...it’s a national cross
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) by supereagle(m): 7:57am On Mar 26, 2020
Lagos Government is trying had.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) by supereagle(m): 7:59am On Mar 26, 2020
Etizz:
Now I know why they say prevention is better than cure......how I wish they lock the country down before now, by stopping every entry into the country ,we by now, should just sit and watch what the other parts of the world is going through.....
Not possible to lock down because top politicians were out of the country including the proxy president who is down with the sickness.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) by don4real18(m): 8:04am On Mar 26, 2020
You will soon hear that the fumigation costs $500m grin
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) by West2019(m): 9:46am On Mar 26, 2020
pls let the state Government close all those prostitution hotel as well
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) by AmazingELixir: 10:14am On Mar 26, 2020
undecided undecided undecided

Useless gonment those bus stops wey agbero piss, dust and dorti dhan scatta since dem no consider to clean am...na corona out break dey RESET their brains. Nonsense and ingredients
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) by Lorechino(m): 10:22am On Mar 26, 2020
franchasng:
hahahahahaha, won't you miss Abba Kyari grin cheesy

Hahahahahahahahaha I will oooo
and they won't be able to make us another Buhari
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) by Eddygre8(m): 10:51am On Mar 26, 2020
Fear kills faster than corona virus
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) by Natudu: 11:58pm On Mar 26, 2020
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8cvO43NtNM

Also Lagos Bus-stops

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_CvM-hlQCE

See our truck. Retrofitted to spray COVID-19 disinfectants. High capacity, High pressure and temp truck. Can cover many stations in one day. We can win this war. Spread the word.

Clioclin - 08127192826

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) / I May Have Caught Something (graphic) / Edo Records First Coronavirus Case: 35 Cases Now Confirmed In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.