Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

‘I Was Offered N4m To Have S$x With A Dog And Now I Think Am Pregnant’ – Lady Cr - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘I Was Offered N4m To Have S$x With A Dog And Now I Think Am Pregnant’ – Lady Cr (4983 Views)

I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife / Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Was Offered N4m To Have S$x With A Dog And Now I Think Am Pregnant’ – Lady Cr by HOPEABLE901: 10:24pm On Mar 25, 2020
A beautiful lady has narrated a very thrilling tale of an abominable action she took all in the name of money.
The lady who claimed to be an undergraduate of.....
www.mixnaija.com.ng/i-was-offered-n4m-to-have-sx-with-a-dog-and-now-i-think-am-pregnant-lady-cries-out/

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was Offered N4m To Have S$x With A Dog And Now I Think Am Pregnant’ – Lady Cr by chillex8(m): 10:25pm On Mar 25, 2020
Hotdog

6 Likes

Re: ‘I Was Offered N4m To Have S$x With A Dog And Now I Think Am Pregnant’ – Lady Cr by Enoch07: 10:27pm On Mar 25, 2020
she try, pls just clap for her

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was Offered N4m To Have S$x With A Dog And Now I Think Am Pregnant’ – Lady Cr by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 25, 2020
Weldon Iya dog, abi na mama dog. Lol...very funny.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Was Offered N4m To Have S$x With A Dog And Now I Think Am Pregnant’ – Lady Cr by Obalola88(m): 10:56pm On Mar 25, 2020
This is serious oooooo , all in the name of Money

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was Offered N4m To Have S$x With A Dog And Now I Think Am Pregnant’ – Lady Cr by Kneephy(m): 11:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
Re: ‘I Was Offered N4m To Have S$x With A Dog And Now I Think Am Pregnant’ – Lady Cr by Froshloaded: 11:07pm On Mar 25, 2020
Mummy Bingo grin

5 Likes

Re: ‘I Was Offered N4m To Have S$x With A Dog And Now I Think Am Pregnant’ – Lady Cr by TomMary(f): 11:17pm On Mar 25, 2020
You can't get impregnated by a dog... ur sequences don't match .. ur chromosomes can't pair as they are not homologous and as such fertilization can not occur

17 Likes

Re: ‘I Was Offered N4m To Have S$x With A Dog And Now I Think Am Pregnant’ – Lady Cr by Ladyvin(f): 11:38pm On Mar 25, 2020
Is this real or some movie script?
Does something like this actually happen? Or did they write this to drive traffic to their site?

Hard to believe though
Re: ‘I Was Offered N4m To Have S$x With A Dog And Now I Think Am Pregnant’ – Lady Cr by Ancecoker(m): 11:42pm On Mar 25, 2020
Oshey Baller grin

You Na Legend

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was Offered N4m To Have S$x With A Dog And Now I Think Am Pregnant’ – Lady Cr by sayisayi(m): 12:50am On Mar 26, 2020
Lie lie. However, there was a German in VI in the early 90s who used local girls for canine sex and recorded them. One girl became sick and died. He was chased out of Lagos and Nigeria after that.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was Offered N4m To Have S$x With A Dog And Now I Think Am Pregnant’ – Lady Cr by illicit(m): 4:10am On Mar 26, 2020
Bitch

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was Offered N4m To Have S$x With A Dog And Now I Think Am Pregnant’ – Lady Cr by Adgideon(m): 4:49am On Mar 26, 2020
Congratulations on ur pregnancy, and I wish u safe delivery ur delivery shall be like the days of the Hebrew woman for without stress shall ye bring forth ur puppies, once again congrats

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Was Offered N4m To Have S$x With A Dog And Now I Think Am Pregnant’ – Lady Cr by michael52573(m): 7:03am On Mar 26, 2020
Whats thrilling a out stupidity, all for some fast cash. Fool take your nasty behind to the doctor. You are a Queen not a dog. Get yourself together and learn from this.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was Offered N4m To Have S$x With A Dog And Now I Think Am Pregnant’ – Lady Cr by Kingdonik(m): 7:47am On Mar 26, 2020
Do the needful, and get yourself checked. But, the entire humanity is ashamed of you. Dog Kwa!

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was Offered N4m To Have S$x With A Dog And Now I Think Am Pregnant’ – Lady Cr by ashawopikin(m): 7:52am On Mar 26, 2020
HOPEABLE901:
A beautiful lady has narrated a very thrilling tale of an abominable action she took all in the name of money.
www.mixnaija.com.ng/i-was-offered-n4m-to-have-sx-with-a-dog-and-now-i-think-am-pregnant-lady-cries-out/
fake news, you can't get pregnant by a dog
Re: ‘I Was Offered N4m To Have S$x With A Dog And Now I Think Am Pregnant’ – Lady Cr by rex444(m): 8:00am On Mar 26, 2020
as dogs ,maybe she go born quad or more ....hehehehe

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was Offered N4m To Have S$x With A Dog And Now I Think Am Pregnant’ – Lady Cr by Danelo(m): 8:10am On Mar 26, 2020
Bring 1m let me tell you what to do

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was Offered N4m To Have S$x With A Dog And Now I Think Am Pregnant’ – Lady Cr by Tozic: 9:38am On Mar 26, 2020
Omar09
go and clear that post.
Re: ‘I Was Offered N4m To Have S$x With A Dog And Now I Think Am Pregnant’ – Lady Cr by bmdmixer: 9:38am On Mar 26, 2020
social bill fall on ur blog

Looking for a studio to record ur songs?
Upload ur tracks www.soundlala.com.
House ten got you covered
090 7525 2828
LAGOS
Re: ‘I Was Offered N4m To Have S$x With A Dog And Now I Think Am Pregnant’ – Lady Cr by Austeeenxx: 9:55am On Mar 26, 2020
Something needs to be done about that social media bill.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was Offered N4m To Have S$x With A Dog And Now I Think Am Pregnant’ – Lady Cr by oyatz(m): 10:10am On Mar 26, 2020
Fake news.

1) A woman can't be impregnated by a dog.

2) If you have #4 Million, you won't be writing this trash.

HOPEABLE901:
Re: ‘I Was Offered N4m To Have S$x With A Dog And Now I Think Am Pregnant’ – Lady Cr by Froshloaded: 10:22am On Mar 26, 2020
Tozic:

Are you still communicating with blu03?
I've replied your mail
Re: ‘I Was Offered N4m To Have S$x With A Dog And Now I Think Am Pregnant’ – Lady Cr by Tozic: 10:23am On Mar 26, 2020
Froshloaded, there's something sensitive I want to tell you, that's y I modified this post.
Please send me a mail when you're free. It's important, extremely important.
Don't quote this post so that the person won't know.

Froshloaded
Re: ‘I Was Offered N4m To Have S$x With A Dog And Now I Think Am Pregnant’ – Lady Cr by Tozic: 10:26am On Mar 26, 2020
Tozic:
k
frosh I'm yet to receive your mail. .......
Re: ‘I Was Offered N4m To Have S$x With A Dog And Now I Think Am Pregnant’ – Lady Cr by Froshloaded: 10:26am On Mar 26, 2020
Tozic:

k
Who are you sef grin
Re: ‘I Was Offered N4m To Have S$x With A Dog And Now I Think Am Pregnant’ – Lady Cr by Froshloaded: 10:34am On Mar 26, 2020
Tozic:

frosh I'm yet to receive your mail. .......
I've replied you wink
Re: ‘I Was Offered N4m To Have S$x With A Dog And Now I Think Am Pregnant’ – Lady Cr by Iceyjays(m): 10:36am On Mar 26, 2020
TomMary:
You can't get impregnated by a dog... ur sequences don't match .. ur chromosomes can't pair as they are not homologous and as such fertilization can not occur
I thought you are completely dumb before, but it's obvious you still have small sense. grin
Re: ‘I Was Offered N4m To Have S$x With A Dog And Now I Think Am Pregnant’ – Lady Cr by lilfort(m): 10:47am On Mar 26, 2020
BOI DONT LIE
wetin she go give birth 2
Re: ‘I Was Offered N4m To Have S$x With A Dog And Now I Think Am Pregnant’ – Lady Cr by TomMary(f): 10:53am On Mar 26, 2020
Iceyjays:
I thought you are completely dumb before, but it's obvious you still have small sense. grin
Anumpama . See ur head.. better be safe
Re: ‘I Was Offered N4m To Have S$x With A Dog And Now I Think Am Pregnant’ – Lady Cr by Iceyjays(m): 11:01am On Mar 26, 2020
TomMary:
Anumpama . See ur head.. better be safe
cheesy
Re: ‘I Was Offered N4m To Have S$x With A Dog And Now I Think Am Pregnant’ – Lady Cr by wyqay: 12:16pm On Mar 26, 2020
It's no possible,you and dog are not match according to medical science.
Tell another lie

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Facebook "Anonymous" Hacktivist Scam !!! / New Cult War Eiye And Vikings Start running guys - PHOTOS / 19-year-old Girl Kills Herself After Her Nude Pictures Were Sold On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.