Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,746 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:56 AM

This Is The Right Time To Avoid All Females - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Right Time To Avoid All Females (919 Views)

" Are all Females "lesbians"? / All Females Lost Their Virginity Through Rape / Message Of Appreciation To All Females Out There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Right Time To Avoid All Females by Boxer007(m): 11:25pm On Mar 25, 2020
and be Gay. Preach.
Stay safe
Re: This Is The Right Time To Avoid All Females by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:43pm On Mar 25, 2020
so gays/lesbians dont catch coronavirus?!

1 Like

Re: This Is The Right Time To Avoid All Females by Boxer007(m): 11:48pm On Mar 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
so gays/lesbians dont catch coronavirus?!

Gay men are safe,safer,safest.
Be gay,be safe.
Preach!
Re: This Is The Right Time To Avoid All Females by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:53pm On Mar 25, 2020
Boxer007:
Gay men are safe,safer,safest.
Be gay,be safe.
Preach!

as much as you are entitled to your own sexuality (to each their own misery), you and your gay friend are just as fukced (pun intended) as the rest of the world.

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Right Time To Avoid All Females by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 25, 2020
You guys has turned this section anything creating nonsense post.
Re: This Is The Right Time To Avoid All Females by Boxer007(m): 12:18am On Mar 26, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

as much as you are entitled to your own sexuality (to each their own misery), you and your gay friend are just as fukced (pun intended) as the rest of the world.

bleeped up?
The richest men in Nigeria are gay.
The richest men in the world are gay
The richest men on earth are gay
Re: This Is The Right Time To Avoid All Females by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:23am On Mar 26, 2020
Boxer007:

bleeped up?
The richest men in Nigeria are gay.
The richest men in the world are gay
The richest men on earth are gay

i dont doubt the above, sadly the coronavirus has no chill and does not discriminate between rich/poor, black/white, xtians/atheist or male/female... so as i said earlier, being gay doesnt give you any special protection in these difficult times... be careful out there or you will just be a dead gay coronavirus victim.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Right Time To Avoid All Females by Crash9518(m): 12:51pm On Mar 26, 2020
Nigga you are so dumb I'm gay doesn't mean I'm safe if a guy that is contaminated touch you... You'll have corona so don't be talking shhit here

(1) (Reply)

South African Ebony Goes Fully Unclad On Live 18+ Video / A Lady Break Up With A Man On Whatsapp After Helping Her Whole Family / I Need An Honest Opinion ( Depressed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.