Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Should I Leave Lagos Due To Covid-19? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Should I Leave Lagos Due To Covid-19? (676 Views)

Naija Nurse Based In USA Who's Hands And Legs Was Cut Due To Covid-19 Vaccine / See Faces Of Some Italian Nurses And Doctors After Hours Attending To Covid-19 / Can I leave a patient in the hospital because of lack of fund? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Leave Lagos Due To Covid-19? by alternateReality: 11:38pm On Mar 25, 2020
I need your advice concerning this corona virus of a thing. I have been reading about it and they said people with underlining health conditions are likely to experience a severe attack. I have a serious health issue and i am scared. My mom in the village calls me twice a day lately, i know she is scared too that's why she keeps calling. I am thinking of going back to my village in east. From what i am reading online, major cities that are financial capitals are the worst hit by the virus. Check the stats in Milan, Madrid, New York, Lagos, etc and compare to countryside like the village. I can just take a break from work now that i still can. Please what do you think i should do?
Re: Should I Leave Lagos Due To Covid-19? by MRosario(m): 11:43pm On Mar 25, 2020
Leave while you still can
Re: Should I Leave Lagos Due To Covid-19? by Sheuns(m): 11:44pm On Mar 25, 2020
Stay Home. Traveling opens u to more risks.
Re: Should I Leave Lagos Due To Covid-19? by Pierced(f): 11:52pm On Mar 25, 2020
Leave while but still can.
Re: Should I Leave Lagos Due To Covid-19? by StrikeBack(m): 11:55pm On Mar 25, 2020
The population of lagos is 20M are we are all at risk for obanikoro virus
Re: Should I Leave Lagos Due To Covid-19? by Hamzaay(m): 11:57pm On Mar 25, 2020
Either u choose to isolate ur self or run to ur village

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Leave Lagos Due To Covid-19? by CokeBar(f): 11:57pm On Mar 25, 2020
Please leave now.

The village would be a better place to stay for now
Re: Should I Leave Lagos Due To Covid-19? by alternateReality: 12:06am On Mar 26, 2020
Sheuns:
Stay Home. Traveling opens u to more risks.
Before i was like if the cases get to 100 in Lagos then i leave but i saw a thread where ppl from Lagos are checked at the Niger bridge. It is just a matter of days and they 'might' close the bridge and that's scary if the number of cases increases.
Re: Should I Leave Lagos Due To Covid-19? by emeijeh(m): 12:12am On Mar 26, 2020
alternateReality:
I need your advice concerning this corona virus of a thing. I have been reading about it and they said people with underlining health conditions are likely to experience a severe attack. I have a serious health issue and i am scared. My mom in the village calls me twice a day lately, i know she is scared too that's why she keeps calling. I am thinking of going back to my village in east. From what i am reading online, major cities that are financial capitals are the worst hit by the virus. Check the stats in Milan, Madrid, New York, Lagos, etc and compare to countryside like the village. I can just take a break from work now that i still can. Please what do you think i should do?
Just be careful while leaving.
The virus is no hoax
Re: Should I Leave Lagos Due To Covid-19? by showafrica(m): 12:19am On Mar 26, 2020
alternateReality:

Its better to stay where you are isolated unless, you dey stay for public yard or u no get food for house. Traveling now, will make you vulnerable.
Re: Should I Leave Lagos Due To Covid-19? by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 26, 2020
"Stay at home" means "stay where u are", leaving Lagos to other places right now is like leaving Italy to Nigeria.

Moreover, u don't know who n what u can expose ursef to in the village as well

Just don't expose urself, get urself foodstuff n medications and isolate.
Re: Should I Leave Lagos Due To Covid-19? by Nobody: 2:01am On Mar 26, 2020
Honestly, if you can leave temporary please do. It's only going to get worse before it gets better.
Re: Should I Leave Lagos Due To Covid-19? by neutralmind: 5:44am On Mar 26, 2020
Why not isolate yourself here in Lagos.
Re: Should I Leave Lagos Due To Covid-19? by Reazest: 5:49am On Mar 26, 2020
U better leave Lagos now before it get out of hands. Lagos is at high risk.

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: See What Enugu State L.G Received As Palliative / COVID-19: Air Filter Face Mask By Mechanical Engineers (photos) / Lagos At Risk Of Covid19 Explosion!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.