Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Is Today The Future Destiny Of Yesterday? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Today The Future Destiny Of Yesterday? (177 Views)

What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special / Wives Of Today And Those Of Yesterday *** / My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Today The Future Destiny Of Yesterday? by fineboynl(m): 11:54pm On Mar 25, 2020
this topic have been debated countless of times on this forum about the word Destiny. is there thoroughly a Destiny? of course there should be on the bases on the fact that everything you see today and where you are now is the Destiny of previous years. it has already happened before you were born.

we really cannot charge it or determine it. as our determination is the actual fact of the action that drives it.

Joseph had a dream, and when he told it to his brothers, they hated him all the more. ... "Listen," he said, "I had another dream, and this time the sun and moon and eleven stars were bowing down to me."

this was the future of Joseph at the time of the dream. and during the struggles he might have thought everything has ended. and the future thought were only wish.

I have learnt to live life the way it is. we really can do little but that shouldn't stop us from determination the fact not all is factual.
Re: Is Today The Future Destiny Of Yesterday? by Masterpiece676: 11:57pm On Mar 25, 2020
In 1999, in 20202 there would be flying car
2020, it's time to understand it's important to always wash your hand

(1) (Reply)

Query On Inquest Ruling: Dumo’s Response Diversionary, Evasive - Widow / Get Personalized Uk & Usa Address To Shop As If You Live In The Uk & Usa / All-time Proven Ways Of Coping With Loneliness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.