Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

BREAKING: Nigeria Cases Rise To 51 As NCDC Confirms Five New Cases - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / BREAKING: Nigeria Cases Rise To 51 As NCDC Confirms Five New Cases (1152 Views)

Five New Cases Of Coronavirus Infection In Nigeria; Total Now 70 / COVID-19: Nigeria Confirms Five New Cases, Total Now 51 / Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Nigeria Cases Rise To 51 As NCDC Confirms Five New Cases by Godspower35(m): 12:20am On Mar 26, 2020
Nigeria announced new cases of COVID-19 on Wednesday night and increased the total number of confirmed cases in the country to 51, the Nigeria Center for Disease Control announced.

The NCDC said of its Twitter handle: “On March 25, 2020, five new confirmed cases of COVID-19 were registered in Nigeria.

To date, 51 cases have been confirmed, two cases have been released and one death from COVID-19 has been registered in Nigeria

"FCT (2) , Lagos (2) , Rivers (1)..........3 returnees to Nigeria and 2 are close contacts to a verified case."
Source:
https://gistforbes..com/2020/03/breaking-nigeria-cases-rise-to-51-as.html#more
[img]https://1.bp..com/-d7JPVbzP0lY/XnvmfPz8BQI/AAAAAAAADkU/JMQd0i3uaN412nWGmstWttlOtfkWuTIoACLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/corona.jpg[/img]

cc : Lalasticlala, dominique, Sissy3
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Cases Rise To 51 As NCDC Confirms Five New Cases by fulaniHERDSman(m): 12:27am On Mar 26, 2020
Ok, we getting there ... Oya Femi Adesinner bring calculator let's compare it with the previous administration.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Cases Rise To 51 As NCDC Confirms Five New Cases by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:29am On Mar 26, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
Ok, we getting there ... Oya Femi Adesinner bring calculator let's compare it with the previous administration.
Getting where
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Cases Rise To 51 As NCDC Confirms Five New Cases by fulaniHERDSman(m): 12:30am On Mar 26, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

Getting where
No be you I dey talk to ... No vex

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Cases Rise To 51 As NCDC Confirms Five New Cases by ChilamNk(m): 12:32am On Mar 26, 2020
If advance countries like US, Spain and Italy are having difficulty in containing this epidemic, how much more Nigeria my country. May God help us!
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Cases Rise To 51 As NCDC Confirms Five New Cases by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 26, 2020
Why are they announcing only notable people's status. How about the common Nigerians?
What's their status?
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Cases Rise To 51 As NCDC Confirms Five New Cases by Mavrick2012: 12:39am On Mar 26, 2020
One thing is certain,we will overcome all these.
What's annoying me is the silence of all "miracle working papas"
This is the best time and opportunity to win souls to Christ all over the world.
This is the best time to walk the talk about the reality of miracle.
Instead, they joining us,mere mortals in closing shop.
If science eventually overcomes this epidemy,they will begin to disturb us about how their prayers ended it.
As usual,their gullible followers will not only believe,but will begin to donate "thanks giving offerings".
NOTHING SUPRISES ME LIKE SEEING PEOPLE PAY FOR WHAT THEY NATURALLY GET,IN THE NAME OF "THANKS GIVING".
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Cases Rise To 51 As NCDC Confirms Five New Cases by ufotty2001: 12:39am On Mar 26, 2020
Why Rivers State
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Cases Rise To 51 As NCDC Confirms Five New Cases by OdefaGirl(f): 12:51am On Mar 26, 2020
Na waa ooo
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Cases Rise To 51 As NCDC Confirms Five New Cases by limeta(f): 12:53am On Mar 26, 2020
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Cases Rise To 51 As NCDC Confirms Five New Cases by Herdsmen: 12:54am On Mar 26, 2020
Lockdown southern Nigeria now..stop all interstate travels.. April won’t be smiling ..
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Cases Rise To 51 As NCDC Confirms Five New Cases by dukeprince50: 1:08am On Mar 26, 2020
God, the world is about to end.
I wonder the next species that will dominate the earth, they will now study our bones using carbon dating.
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Cases Rise To 51 As NCDC Confirms Five New Cases by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:17am On Mar 26, 2020
Any update about Abba Kyari? Is he on life support?

God heal your people ooo especially the poor.
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Cases Rise To 51 As NCDC Confirms Five New Cases by bilulu(m): 1:37am On Mar 26, 2020
Godspower35:
Nigeria announced new cases of COVID-19 on Wednesday night and increased the total number of confirmed cases in the country to 51, the Nigeria Center for Disease Control announced.

The NCDC said of its Twitter handle: “On March 25, 2020, five new confirmed cases of COVID-19 were registered in Nigeria.

To date, 51 cases have been confirmed, two cases have been released and one death from COVID-19 has been registered in Nigeria

"FCT (2) , Lagos (2) , Rivers (1)..........3 returnees to Nigeria and 2 are close contacts to a verified case."
Source:
https://gistforbes..com/2020/03/breaking-nigeria-cases-rise-to-51-as.html#more
[img]https://1.bp..com/-d7JPVbzP0lY/XnvmfPz8BQI/AAAAAAAADkU/JMQd0i3uaN412nWGmstWttlOtfkWuTIoACLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/corona.jpg[/img]

cc : Lalasticlala, dominique, Sissy3
Believe that number at your own expense... cases wey go don jump pass 1000 sef

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Cases Rise To 51 As NCDC Confirms Five New Cases by Katier00(f): 2:22am On Mar 26, 2020
Stay safe people, they won't be able to curtail it when it gets to 100
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Cases Rise To 51 As NCDC Confirms Five New Cases by olamidedivotee(f): 2:32am On Mar 26, 2020
What i will advice you all to do is stay safe.
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Cases Rise To 51 As NCDC Confirms Five New Cases by policy12: 3:04am On Mar 26, 2020
We are going higher yes we are, we are going high today- tomorrow.
All those politicians must be infected Inshallah, I jus pray make one one or two of Dem die of ds virus, who know d rest might change for good.
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Cases Rise To 51 As NCDC Confirms Five New Cases by Mynd44: 3:24am On Mar 26, 2020
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Cases Rise To 51 As NCDC Confirms Five New Cases by Melison(m): 4:10am On Mar 26, 2020
He that dwells in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadows of the Almighty, may this plague never come near us in Jesus Name Amen
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Cases Rise To 51 As NCDC Confirms Five New Cases by Liorcadin: 5:15am On Mar 26, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
God, the world is about to end.
I wonder the next species that will dominate the earth, they will now study our bones using carbon dating.
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: I Have Found A Cure, Says Nigerian Professor / Breaking: Covid19 Has Shown That Our Education Is Useless In Nigeria- Wike / COVID-19: SOUTH AFRICA LATEST NUMBERS (Monday, 25 May)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.