Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,552 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

COVID-19: I Have Found A Cure, Says Nigerian Professor - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: I Have Found A Cure, Says Nigerian Professor (1154 Views)

Editi Effiong: I Got Nailed By COVID-19, I Got So Sick And Begged To Die / COVID-19: I Am Not Positive - Susan Idoko-Okpe, Benue Index Case Cries Out / Covid-19: I Just Tested Positive To The Corona Virus. (twitter User Shares) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: I Have Found A Cure, Says Nigerian Professor by Olanfra: 11:27am On Apr 02, 2020
The Provost of Luminar International College of Alternative Medicine, Enugu, Prof. Joseph Akpa, says he has found a cure for coronavirus pandemic.

Prof. Akpa, made the claim to newsmen in a press conference held in Enugu on Wednesday.
According to him, he had already made energy health medicines superficially meant to boost the human immune system and others meant to directly attack the virus to ensure 100 per cent successful cure.

He, however, challenged health institution to bring any patient.

He said: “I will challenge any health institution or agency to bring any known case of coronavirus to me and see how it will disappear within a few days.

“If the Permanent Secretary of Enugu State Ministry of Health or the State Government approaches me to cure any of the known cases of coronavirus in the state I will voluntarily do so without attaching any condition to it.

“I thank God for using me to find the cure to a disease that is already threatening to wipe out the whole earth,” he said.
Prof Akpa blamed the outbreak on the quest to be supreme superhuman species among the Chinese and others.

“These people during their meditation engage in what is known as Astral Travelling in which the spirit leaves the body and travel to these planets to probe what is there and at times steal certain substances which they bring back to the earth.

“So be that some of these unworthy activities of the human beings affected the planet Mercury and in reaction now sends the deadly radiations of the coronavirus to the earth.

“Finally, however, I will teach you, journalists, some self-protective habits and also give each of you a bottle of Immunity Enhancement.

“Before ending this briefing I like to inform you that all the planets have also their positive effects on the human beings here on earth, you can find this in many of my works,” Akpa said.
https://thenationonlineng.net/covid-19-i-have-found-a-cure-says-nigerian-professor/

Re: COVID-19: I Have Found A Cure, Says Nigerian Professor by LibertyRep: 11:29am On Apr 02, 2020
What's Enugu Government waiting for?

We can't dismiss any claim at this critical moment with a wave of the hand, however illogical it might be.

Take this man to one of the isolation centers already and let's see what he is up to.

What about Prof Iwu?

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: I Have Found A Cure, Says Nigerian Professor by Kylekent59: 11:32am On Apr 02, 2020
He should hold on first, not until the FG has paid 15k to Nigerians who own an account in one of the banks and also have a BVN, then he can reveal the vaccine.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: I Have Found A Cure, Says Nigerian Professor by Dikegodspower(m): 11:40am On Apr 02, 2020
Enugu state government should utilize this opportunity. mean while this wailers will not like the fact that he is a biafran. in their myopic view,,,why would a biafran get the vaccine for covid19 cure
Re: COVID-19: I Have Found A Cure, Says Nigerian Professor by LabDNA: 11:40am On Apr 02, 2020
Charlatan!

I was expecting to see a scientific explanation on how his 'melecine' binds to the envelope, glycoprotein or RNA/DNA of the coronavirus to deactivate it Invivo. Not this mumbo-jumbo about 'astral bodies' and other craps.

I'll pass.
Re: COVID-19: I Have Found A Cure, Says Nigerian Professor by ZombiePUNISHER: 11:45am On Apr 02, 2020
Cos of where he's from....
I think the state government should give it a look
People from that side are barrier breakers

If he was from osogbo or Daura
I'd say.... Let's not waste our time

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: I Have Found A Cure, Says Nigerian Professor by nabiz(m): 11:46am On Apr 02, 2020
Instead of waiting for coronavirus carrier for sample why not be a sample by hugging a carrier
Re: COVID-19: I Have Found A Cure, Says Nigerian Professor by ZombiePUNISHER: 11:46am On Apr 02, 2020
Kylekent59:
He should hold first, not until the FG has paid 15k to Nigerians who own an account in one of the banks and also have a BVN, then he can reveal the vaccine.

Keep waiting for money that has been looted by Buhari and his cronies...

You dont know the thing you put in Aso rock
Re: COVID-19: I Have Found A Cure, Says Nigerian Professor by 2mch(m): 11:47am On Apr 02, 2020
I think professors who announce fake and unfounded cures should lose their jobs and retirement. They are making complete mockery of their positions and forging research. Especially at this time when people are desperate. Enough of this quack behavior from our professors. They should be help to a higher standard.
Re: COVID-19: I Have Found A Cure, Says Nigerian Professor by sapientia(m): 11:47am On Apr 02, 2020
If this so called prof cannot prove this, he should be arrested and prosecuted.

From his ramblings, I can say for certain he discovered nothing.

Astral travel and mercury.

A provost and prof
Re: COVID-19: I Have Found A Cure, Says Nigerian Professor by GamalNasser: 11:48am On Apr 02, 2020
I also have a the a cure protocol
Re: COVID-19: I Have Found A Cure, Says Nigerian Professor by Fweshspice(m): 11:48am On Apr 02, 2020
Ok
Re: COVID-19: I Have Found A Cure, Says Nigerian Professor by Toosure70: 12:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
Simple thing.
Re: COVID-19: I Have Found A Cure, Says Nigerian Professor by Nancydearie(f): 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2020
It's a welcome development if it's true. They should give him a try.
Re: COVID-19: I Have Found A Cure, Says Nigerian Professor by AgentNairaland(f): 12:19pm On Apr 02, 2020
Igbo Amaka
Re: COVID-19: I Have Found A Cure, Says Nigerian Professor by princemillla(m): 12:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
Hunku if you are so sure of ur cure and u r really really sure why wait for a patient to be brought down!? Got for it.

There are lots of danger sorrounding moving covid 19 patients about. Goto any isolation center closer to you and perform the wonders and see how the world will rush down to apply for ur cure.

TV Joshua failed prophecy comes to mind

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Covid19 Has Shown That Our Education Is Useless In Nigeria- Wike / COVID-19: SOUTH AFRICA LATEST NUMBERS (Monday, 25 May) / How To Increase Your Blood In 4 Minutes Without Going To The Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.