Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,725 members, 7,809,764 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Coronavirus Giveaway Thread - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Coronavirus Giveaway Thread (14617 Views)

Coronavirus Lockdown: 10 Ways To Beat Boredom / A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus / By The End Of The Coronavirus Quarantine, A Lot Of Marriages Will Be Over - Joro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by RoyalBlak007: 8:31pm On Mar 26, 2020
BlueDomera:
haba i am the small boy o, baba anything you give, i will appreciate.

Account details?
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 26, 2020
Thane:
Item: Rice and Garri

Guys let's keep it rolling pls, you can tag other people and the moderators to take to FP

Can i come for the rice tmao
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 26, 2020
RoyalBlak007:

Account details?
Tuale for baba, e

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 26, 2020
RoyalBlak007:
5k to 1 person who genuinely needs
Or 1k to 5 persons....

Please do not quote me with account numbers
1k to 5 persons
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 26, 2020
RoyalBlak007:
I have small food items and a pack of soft drink to share with anyone who needs it

Must be around

Berger
Ojodu
Ogba
Omole

Shey make I come tmao, royal?

And if no, shud i forward my account number?

Any of the two will be appreciated.. Thanks

I sight you royalblak

Seems RoyalBlak007 is using people comment and post to give money out.. Funny though but notin bad... Las Las we go all dey alright...

I bliv
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by Simongm2: 8:46pm On Mar 26, 2020
Nairalanders, please help me. My problem is bigger than food, money, airtime or data, all i need is a job. depression is killing me.

I have B.Sc in Physics and Electronics. i am in Kubwa, Abuja and willing to relocate.
Please, kindly assist a brother.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by RoyalBlak007: 9:00pm On Mar 26, 2020
BlueDomera:
Tuale for baba, 9

Sent

Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by Hersserbi3(f): 9:04pm On Mar 26, 2020
RoyalBlak007:

Dear Hersserbi3,
Going through your previous comments, I honestly don't think you do really 'need' it. I might be wrong though

Just seeing ur msg. At d moment,I'm incapacitated. my mom who is a widow has been complaining of food even before this Corona virus started,not been able to give her anything. 5k will put a smile on her face. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by Thane(m): 9:05pm On Mar 26, 2020
ProfDview1:

Can i come for the rice tmao
given out already. You can reply Royalblak007 since u re close
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 26, 2020
RoyalBlak007:

Sent
Helo bro
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 26, 2020
Thank you
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 26, 2020
Ifyjos:
I have Rice, beans, fish, meat and many more. location china
hahaha ifyjos pls you can send it to nigeria be rest assured corona baby wont infect it. Smiling.
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by OhGeeBee: 9:26pm On Mar 26, 2020
[b
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by Toma2: 9:26pm On Mar 26, 2020
ProfDview1:

Shey make I come tmao, royal?

And if no, shud i forward my account number?

Any of the two will be appreciated.. Thanks

I sight you royalblak
U no sabi give undecided
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by OiOi: 9:29pm On Mar 26, 2020
RoyalBlak007:
I have small food items and a pack of soft drink to share with anyone who needs it

Must be around

Berger
Ojodu
Ogba
Omole
wish I was close but in ilorin
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by midehill(m): 9:32pm On Mar 26, 2020
RoyalBlak007:
5k to 1 person who genuinely needs

Or 1k to 5 persons....

Please do not quote me with account numbers

1k to five people abeg...i am in need of this moni currently...please heeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllP no job lately...i am a writer bt i no c jobs...

Pls if u want to hlp me, quote me...

Thanks in addy

Thanks God bless u
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2020
RoyalBlak007:

Sent
Seen.
Thanks baba.
You three much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by RoyalBlak007: 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2020
midehill:

1k to five people abeg...i am in need of this moni currently...please heeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllP no job lately...i am a writer bt i no c jobs...

Pls if u want to hlp me, quote me...

Thanks in addy

Thanks God bless u

Account details
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by midehill(m): 9:35pm On Mar 26, 2020
RoyalBlak007:

Account details
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by RoyalBlak007: 9:39pm On Mar 26, 2020
midehill:

E
01541, gtbank

Smuel

Sent
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by PresidentAde(m): 9:40pm On Mar 26, 2020
pls I need face mask & glove.... For myself & if I can get much, I wish to share within my neighborhood ..... thanks
I'm in ikorodu, lagos
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by midehill(m): 9:41pm On Mar 26, 2020
RoyalBlak007:

Sent

Seen bro...

May God replenish you in multiple fold, thanks...i rili appreciate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by starbuck(f): 9:43pm On Mar 26, 2020
Greatzeus:

If you haven't done or given anything,not even a glass of cold water to those poor people in your house or neighborhood or street,you are a big hypocrite and an attention seeker

Arrant nonsense, I strongly advise that people should help anonymously than helping a neighbor around..

Last year, a woman came to me for help which I did by giving 5k, 30 cups of rice, 10 cups of beans etc.. She was really grateful quite alright, along the line, she requested for my number which i gave her too after she persuaded me, not less than one month, she started giving me a flash and when she saw i wasn't returning the calls, she later called and started thanking me for my last benevolence, i still told her never mind, then when i wanted to hang up, she started requesting for another help, that i should please help her with a token of 50k to clear her rent that the landlord gave them quit notice and i am the only friend she has reason why she reached out, i told her i don't have besides i have my problems to sort out too (i forgot to say that the husband is still alive and hearty)..

2nd incident : In that same neighborhood of mine, The woman i normally patronise fruits asked that i should help her out with 3k that she was in dire need, i didn't ask what she wants to do with it, I willingly gave her 5k.. Not up to some weeks, on my way back from work, she met me and asked that i should borrow her 3k again, i told her i have only 1k on me, she said she will manage it, i gave it to her... After some months, she bumped into me again and said she has something to discuss with me, i gave her a listening ear which she said that she wants to start up 2nd hand clothing business that i should help her with any amount.. I jejely told her i don't have at all, till this moment, she doesn't acknowledge my salutations and i have stopped greeting her..

Final incident, this woman with 13 kids that lives in a face me i slap you compound, she has a kiosk near her house, few times, my kids patronise her, quite alright i have been promising and failing to give her something especially during festive periods till one day, she promptly told me i am not a good person, pleaded with her that she should forgive, next day, bought some garri, added some cups of rice, then tomatoes to her.. She was grateful and that was it... Months after again, she stopped me and asked that i should borrow her 1k, i told her i don't have biko...

In that same neighborhood, i gave all my baby items to them because i have no need again for it..

So my dear, most times people have reasons for not giving out to people around them, i don't earn much but at least i am grateful for the little i have, but i noticed that people around thinks that i have much because i am giver and not a taker reason why they assume i have enough...

Lass lass, shame aside, if anyone has something to give, i am interested so I can also have the joy of receiving and wish the person abundance too like they have been doing... I am not greedy, others need to partake in the blessings too

6 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by midehill(m): 9:45pm On Mar 26, 2020
RoyalBlak007:

Sent

Pls help unquote my account number and name...thanks in advance...

Thanks once again for ur help

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by SweetCunt97(f): 9:55pm On Mar 26, 2020
Funny to see guys wey dey bash girls dey create silly threads here trying to get a piece.... Nawa for we country

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by SweetCunt97(f): 10:01pm On Mar 26, 2020
starbuck:

Arrant nonsense, I strongly advise that people should help anonymously than helping a neighbor around..

Last year, a woman came to me for help which I did by giving 5k, 30 cups of rice, 10 cups of beans etc.. She was really grateful quite alright, along the line, she requested for my number which i gave her too after she persuaded me, not less than one month, she started giving me a flash and when she saw i wasn't returning the calls, she later called and started thanking me for my last benevolence, i still told her never mind, then when i wanted to hang up, she started requesting for another help, that i should please help her with a token of 50k to clear her rent that the landlord gave them quit notice and i am the only friend she has reason why she reached out, i told her i don't have besides i have my problems to sort out too (i forgot to say that the husband is still alive and hearty)..

2nd incident : In that same neighborhood of mine, The woman i normally patronise fruits asked that i should help her out with 3k that she was in dire need, i didn't ask what she wants to do with it, I willingly gave her 5k.. Not up to some weeks, on my way back from work, she met me and asked that i should borrow her 3k again, i told her i have only 1k on me, she said she will manage it, i gave it to her... After some months, she bumped into me again and said she has something to discuss with me, i gave her a listening ear which she said that she wants to start up 2nd hand clothing business that i should help her with any amount.. I jejely told her i don't have at all, till this moment, she doesn't acknowledge my salutations and i have stopped greeting her..

Final incident, this woman with 13 kids that lives in a face me i slap you compound, she has a kiosk near her house, few times, my kids patronise her, quite alright i have been promising and failing to give her something especially during festive periods till one day, she promptly told me i am not a good person, pleaded with her that she should forgive, next day, bought some garri, added some cups of rice, then tomatoes to her.. She was grateful and that was it... Months after again, she stopped me and asked that i should borrow her 1k, i told her i don't have biko...

In that same neighborhood, i gave all my baby items to them because i have no need again for it..

So my dear, most times people have reasons for not giving out to people around them, i don't earn much but at least i am grateful for the little i have, but i noticed that people around thinks that i have much because i am giver and not a taker reason why they assume i have enough...

Lass lass, shame aside, if anyone has something to give, i am interested so I can also have the joy of receiving and wish the person abundance too like they have been doing... I am not greedy, others need to partake in the blessings too
When someone asks for 1k and you give 3k, it gives them an idea that u loaded and nice and would easily release more. Definitely they'd ask you for more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by SweetCunt97(f): 10:02pm On Mar 26, 2020
ProfDview1:

Helo bro
Guy go and start saving for pampers jarey.
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by teresafaith: 10:06pm On Mar 26, 2020
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by Greatzeus(m): 10:08pm On Mar 26, 2020
starbuck:

I didn't mean to spoil business for you beggers,I stated fact. I didn't read the trash you wrote because you can't give what you don't have. I believe you don't have the mental capacity to make a valid point. I stand by what I wrote. I must have hit some nerves y'all Fu cking hypocrite. Y'all have mamas at mom with no credit on her phone,but come online to form what you not.
Empty vessels make the loudest noise. Charity begins at home. Are you even grabbing my points? I know this is not ice cream and marathon sex,but girl try to grab something no matter how little tongue
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by Greatzeus(m): 10:11pm On Mar 26, 2020
Thane:

I have given the little I can to my fellow corpers here, we are all even still in lack. And even if i didn't, this is quite ridiculous sir. Whose attention am I seeking?
This is my point bro,no fight. You have given to your fellow corpses before going outside,God bless you for that. Now imagine a corper living next to you with no credit on his phone,no food to eat,but you left him and come on Nairaland to share credits or food,that will be hypocritical and wicked.
@starbuck this is the point I am making.
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by starbuck(f): 10:13pm On Mar 26, 2020
Greatzeus:

I didn't mean to spoil business for you beggers,I stated fact. I didn't read the trash you wrote because you can't give what you don't have. I believe you don't have the mental capacity to make a valid point. I stand by what I wrote. I must have hit some nerves y'all Fu cking hypocrite. Y'all have mamas at mom with no credit on her phone,but come online to form what you not.
Empty vessels make the loudest noise. Charity begins at home. Are you even grabbing my points? I know this is not ice cream and marathon sex,but girl try to grab something no matter how little tongue

Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by Generalwoodz(m): 10:24pm On Mar 26, 2020
embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Another Man Arrested For Impregnating His Daughter / Abortion: Murder Or A Means Of Birth Control? / Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.