Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Coronavirus Giveaway Thread - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Coronavirus Giveaway Thread (14657 Views)

Coronavirus Lockdown: 10 Ways To Beat Boredom / A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus / By The End Of The Coronavirus Quarantine, A Lot Of Marriages Will Be Over - Joro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by GboyegaD(m): 10:30pm On Mar 26, 2020
Greatzeus:

I didn't mean to spoil business for you beggers,I stated fact. I didn't read the trash you wrote because you can't give what you don't have. I believe you don't have the mental capacity to make a valid point. I stand by what I wrote. I must have hit some nerves y'all Fu cking hypocrite. Y'all have mamas at mom with no credit on her phone,but come online to form what you not.
Empty vessels make the loudest noise. Charity begins at home. Are you even grabbing my points? I know this is not ice cream and marathon sex,but girl try to grab something no matter how little tongue

Oga, must you comment? Stop exhibiting your silly attitude on here abeg. You are not forced to give so leave those who have to give to those who need.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by Greatzeus(m): 10:34pm On Mar 26, 2020
GboyegaD:

Oga, must you comment? Stop exhibiting your silly attitude on here abeg. You are not forced to give so leave those who have to give to those who need.
Bros did you read my first comment before calling me silly? Did I say people shouldn't give?
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by GboyegaD(m): 10:36pm On Mar 26, 2020
Greatzeus:

Bros did you read my first comment before calling me silly? Did I say people shouldn't give?

You have made your point and it was uncalled for attacking the lady. Sorry I used the word silly but sincerely, you don't need drag the issue to the point you did. Once again, sorry I called your attitude silly.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by Toma2: 11:31pm On Mar 26, 2020
widow1234:
Dear nairalanders,
I and my kids are finding it difficult to feed, I have not received salary since this year began, now the situation is worse with this stay at home policy.
Am a widow who has kids to feed,pls no amount is too small,I beg u

Access bank
Be careful of New account
It was opened today..
Everyone be careful

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by Toma2: 11:37pm On Mar 26, 2020
Please let's extend the giveaway to the streets..
Beggars/Greedy People don flood here with new account.... Please, there are people out there who needs it more....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by Faeton: 11:52pm On Mar 26, 2020
Lagos
Zenith Bank
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 26, 2020
RoyalBlak007:

Sent
I'm here Sir, consider me please
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by Rebekah029(f): 12:20am On Mar 27, 2020
[quote author=RoyalBlak007 post=87791394]5k to 1 person who genuinely needs

Or 1k to 5 persons....

Please do not quote me with account numbers[/quonumberste]Abeg show me small love na...0000616611 diamond/access.... thank you.
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by DModeCntStopMe: 12:33am On Mar 27, 2020
Greatzeus:

This is my point bro,no fight. You have given to your fellow corpses before going outside,God bless you for that. Now imagine a corper living next to you with no credit on his phone,no food to eat,but you left him and come on Nairaland to share credits or food,that will be hypocritical and wicked.
@starbuck this is the point I am making.
shocked shocked

Guy pls edit
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by chelseaboi(m): 1:08am On Mar 27, 2020
Xavi2019:
Item : Data.

That's all I have to give as a data seller.

Pls,help me out with data..more blessings...090..airtel
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by Nobody: 2:26am On Mar 27, 2020

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by Xavi2019: 2:47am On Mar 27, 2020
Macsjebs:

Those who have received and those who don't need should also remember to patronize this 'Great Boss' when they run out of data...
Thanks.
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by MrToothBrush: 6:41am On Mar 27, 2020
RoyalBlak007:
5k to 1 person who genuinely needs

Or 1k to 5 persons....

Please do not quote me with account numbers
Good morning please I really need help although I have been trying to gather money for both feeding and house rent. things has not been easy for a while now because I decided to move from my comfort zone

It's even more complicated because of the "stay at home.

I wish I could benefit of your cheerfulness. I hope you see this
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by eboniest(f): 6:56am On Mar 27, 2020
Thane:

state your location, somebody might be of help
Ikorodu, Lagos, It's urgent please
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by bidexer(m): 7:18am On Mar 27, 2020
abeg, any amount will go a long way for food 2143235747 (BANK=UBA ) THANKS
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by walyx(m): 7:26am On Mar 27, 2020
won't mind food stuff seriously. it will go along way to keep the family.any one around awoyaya and ajah to help out. god bless
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by pateffy: 7:29am On Mar 27, 2020
RoyalBlak007:
I have small food items and a pack of soft drink to share with anyone who needs it

Must be around

Berger
Ojodu
Ogba
Omole

Ojodu close to akiode bustop
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by RoyalBlak007: 7:56am On Mar 27, 2020
pateffy:

Ojodu close to akiode bustop
Yes
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by Forevernight: 8:17am On Mar 27, 2020
[quote author=Xavi2019 post=87789674]
Sent[ MTN 08142504915
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by Elamin21(m): 8:29am On Mar 27, 2020
Good morning everyone. This corona virus has really dealt with me. Since 3 days now, I haven't eaten good food only garri and groundnut. My food stuffs is finished and I am starving pls You people should help me b4 hunger make commit suicide.
Here is my details 2129056104 Uba God bless a cheerful giver.
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by walyx(m): 8:44am On Mar 27, 2020
Elamin21:
Good morning everyone. This corona virus has really dealt with me. Since 3 days now, I haven't eaten good food only garri and groundnut. My food stuffs is finished and I am starving pls You people should help me b4 hunger make commit suicide.
Here is my details 2129056104 Uba God bless a cheerful giver.

hehehe....abeg no vex say I laugh oo. na d condition wey me sef dey ni.
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 27, 2020
I don't want to drop my account number here , whoever have to share should please remember me, I will put my account number on my signature.
I pray I'm lucky .

wish list

garri 400
rice 1800
palm oil 400
pepper 200
tomatoes 200

let me know if you send me anything so I can go to the ATM machine oo, I hardly get alert.

I will buy those items and post the photo here
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by Xavi2019: 8:56am On Mar 27, 2020
Greatzeus:

I didn't mean to spoil business for you beggers,I stated fact. I didn't read the trash you wrote because you can't give what you don't have. I believe you don't have the mental capacity to make a valid point. I stand by what I wrote. I must have hit some nerves y'all Fu cking hypocrite. Y'all have mamas at mom with no credit on her phone,but come online to form what you not.
Empty vessels make the loudest noise. Charity begins at home. Are you even grabbing my points? I know this is not ice cream and marathon sex,but girl try to grab something no matter how little tongue
This is actually not necessary. If you can't give, just ignore the thread, instead of calling people names.
The way not all fingers are equal, so also not everyone can be of the same social standing.
since the outbreak of this virus, it has shown how life is short, and the only way we can get through this together is through kindness, so allow those that want to help do so, why people help online, you can decide to help the ignored ones offline you know so well.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by RoyalBlak007: 9:14am On Mar 27, 2020
EbonyHairNG:
I don't want to drop my account number here , whoever have to share should please remember me, I will put my account number on my signature.
I pray I'm lucky .

wish list

garri 400
rice 1800
palm oil 400
pepper 200
tomatoes 200

let me know if you send me anything so I can go to the ATM machine oo, I hardly get alert.

You seem like an ALTERNATE lipsrsealed
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by kunzyomi(m): 9:21am On Mar 27, 2020
Good morning nairalanders.

Lockdown wan kill person o.

Please help us.
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 27, 2020
RoyalBlak007:

You seem like an ALTERNATE lipsrsealed

I'm not sir.
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by OhGeeBee: 10:50am On Mar 27, 2020
T
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by Thane(m): 11:05am On Mar 27, 2020
RoyalBlak007:
I have small food items and a pack of soft drink to share with anyone who needs it

Must be around

Berger
Ojodu
Ogba
Omole

Hello boss, if this is still available, there is need for it here. We are close to Berger

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by Marvyx(m): 11:13am On Mar 27, 2020
A bucket of Garri... Location - Asaba.. The little I can afford now.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by EvilPOTATO(m): 12:55pm On Mar 27, 2020
RoyalBlak007:
5k to 1 person who genuinely needs

Or 1k to 5 persons....

Please do not quote me with account numbers
hello I don't know if this is still available. But I hope you can help me. It will go a long way in helping me keep body and soul together.
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by Aurelius1(m): 2:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
Marvyx:
A bucket of Garri... Location - Asaba.. The little I can afford now.
Please I am interested in this garri. I am in Sapele. How can I get it ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Here Are A Few Security Tips In The Light Of The Security Challenge In Nigeria / Have You Ever Found Yourself Emotionally Attached To Your Siblings' Children? / 16 Signs She Is A Masculine Woman - Valorforfreedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.