Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,159 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life (14547 Views)

5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! / 5 Habits That Makes People Stay In Poverty For Life / 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 6:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
adewale4great:
do you run online class regarding business development/ financial education
yes I do!
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by adewale4great: 6:24am On Jun 19, 2020
uprof:
yes I do!
when I'm back on WhatsApp i will message you on this
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
adewale4great:
when I'm back on WhatsApp i will message you on this
no problem
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by adewale4great: 7:28am On Jun 20, 2020
uprof:
no problem
I have one important question I want to ask you
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 6:55pm On Jun 20, 2020
adewale4great:
I have one important question I want to ask you
go ahead bro!
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by adewale4great: 7:20am On Jun 21, 2020
uprof:
go ahead bro!
why are we not reading book like this in our schools
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 6:38am On Jun 23, 2020
adewale4great:
why are we not reading book like this in our schools
it is not possible
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by adewale4great: 7:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
uprof:
it is not possible
why did you say that?
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 6:07am On Jun 24, 2020
adewale4great:
why did you say that?
there is a conspiracy behind it
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by adewale4great: 8:55pm On Jun 24, 2020
uprof:
there is a conspiracy behind it
what is the conspiracy?
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 7:54am On Jun 25, 2020
adewale4great:
what is the conspiracy?
govt wanted to create a population of dependent people
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Odunwa(f): 9:10am On Jun 25, 2020
Hi

Do you know you can decide to make good money this 2020 and achieve it?
You are invited to an international business meeting holding on "Zoom" Everyday

This business enables you to earn extra sources of income and it can give you the opportunity to work from home.
It's new!
It's easy!!
It's working!!!
Please don't miss it

You can be my guest by clicking � by 7pm Nigerian time 8PM European time

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/6578787987?pwd=djBTYmJSLzVUSFhtMUJ
3ZDliUUJ1QT09

Meeting ID: 657 878 7987
Password: Business
Invited by Ngozi Okosa
(08035226255)
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 6:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
Odunwa:
Hi

Do you know you can decide to make good money this 2020 and achieve it?
You are invited to an international business meeting holding on "Zoom" Everyday

This business enables you to earn extra sources of income and it can give you the opportunity to work from home.
It's new!
It's easy!!
It's working!!!
Please don't miss it

You can be my guest by clicking � by 7pm Nigerian time 8PM European time

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/6578787987?pwd=djBTYmJSLzVUSFhtMUJ
3ZDliUUJ1QT09

Meeting ID: 657 878 7987
Password: Business
Invited by Ngozi Okosa
(08035226255)
well done! Marketer
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by adewale4great: 7:15am On Jun 26, 2020
uprof:
govt wanted to create a population of dependent people
really!
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 8:08pm On Jun 26, 2020
adewale4great:
really!
exactly!
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Conductor261: 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2020
uprof:
this doesn't make it asset if you don't have car their is other means of transport. So, you need to have sufficient property that bring money to your pocket. This will take care of all your liability like cars,home

funny advise
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Conductor261: 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2020
sexylassie2:

This not about fate or motivational speaking but about opportunity and environment.

Where resources and opportunity is scare it will be hard to be become rich. It is just simple logic. there is a reason why the advanced world have many millionaires and billionaires. Wealth creation from scratch is stressful in a country like Nigeria that is why most Nigeria millionaires will rather do rent seeking than create actual value.

Stop talking about elumelu, this guy became rich by rent seeking and also providing a service.

Don't sell false hope to people, very few people will become rich in nigeria not because they obey one habit but because they provided needful services in exchange for cash and also rent seeking.

To be realistic with you, it takes lot of brain power, time away from friend and families,good health,thinking, planning, managing resources, lot of depression and frustration to be rich, most people cant do, creating wealth is stressful, that is what most people don't realise, it better for the majority of people to get a 8-5 job than to build real wealth.

he's been idealistic
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 8:32am On Jun 27, 2020
adewale4great:
really!
that's the truth
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Conductor261: 9:51am On Jun 27, 2020
Uprof you can do better than quoting yourself under different monikers...

Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by adewale4great: 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2020
uprof:
that's the truth
I have one question for you?
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 7:13am On Jun 28, 2020
adewale4great:
I have one question for you?

what is the question?
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by adewale4great: 6:15am On Jul 06, 2020
uprof:
exactly!
I have one more question to ask
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 6:15pm On Jul 06, 2020
adewale4great:
really!
that is nothing but the truth
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by adewale4great: 7:07am On Jul 07, 2020
uprof:
that's the truth
only God can save us
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by facenglish: 7:01pm On Jul 07, 2020
uprof:
that's the truth
only God can help us
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 6:45am On Jul 08, 2020
uprof:
Often time I ask myself" why do very few people rich and majority stay poor?"

In my quest to find answers to this question,I realized that the rich and the poor differ in what they think about and what they do.

In this video I'm going to tell you 5 habits that make people stay in poverty for life

1. They live below their means!.
The habit of live below your means is doing more harms than good. With a view to living below their means, they cut down important cost on things that can make them go forward in life. Instead of living below your means why not focus on increasing your means.

If you will be realistic cut down cost is like cutting down things that can make you happy. Psychologically most things we buy increase our happiness and self esteem....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D17HBY5Li_Q

For more update on money affairs click on subscribe through this link
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCbSYV2lKewQ796zsZQbSg_A
if you. Haven't watched this pls do,you learn a lot
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by adewale4great: 7:06am On Jul 08, 2020
Conductor261:
who is moniker?
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by adewale4great: 6:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
uprof:
that's the truth
I have question to ask
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 6:58am On Jul 14, 2020
Conductor261:
prove that you are not moniker
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by adewale4great: 6:52am On Jul 15, 2020
uprof:
that's the truth
only God go help us
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 9:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
Conductor261:
what do you mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

CBN On Fire - No Fire Scare At Central Bank Of Nigeria - Confirmed Reports / External Reserves Drop To $27.85bn As Foreign Investors Repatriate $30.2m / Foreign Airlines Dispute CBN’s Claim Of Settled FX Backlog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.