Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,396 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life (14551 Views)

5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! / 5 Habits That Makes People Stay In Poverty For Life / 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 8:26am On Aug 01, 2020
Distinct123:
OK!,I'm doing that! that's why I'm here
good keep doing that
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Distinct123: 8:00pm On Aug 01, 2020
uprof:
good keep doing that
thanks bro!
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 6:41am On Aug 02, 2020
Distinct123:
thanks bro!
its my pleasure
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Distinct123: 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2020
uprof:
its my pleasure
can you walk me through the basic training of business development
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 6:53am On Aug 03, 2020
Distinct123:
can you walk me through the basic training of business development
yes!,I can if you want
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Distinct123: 8:10pm On Aug 03, 2020
uprof:
yes!,I can if you want
I'm ready to learn
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 6:37am On Aug 04, 2020
Distinct123:
I'm ready to learn
OK! We are going to kick off with mindset reprogramming
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Distinct123: 8:39pm On Aug 04, 2020
uprof:
OK! We are going to kick off with mindset reprogramming
OK! how do we get started?
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 6:26am On Aug 05, 2020
Distinct123:
OK! how do we get started?

I'm going to recommend a book for.you on personal finance if you can read
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Distinct123: 6:28am On Aug 06, 2020
uprof:

I'm going to recommend a book for.you on personal finance if you can read
what is the name of the book?
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2020
Distinct123:
what is the name of the book?
The richest man in the Babylon
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Distinct123: 7:05am On Aug 07, 2020
uprof:
who is the author please?
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 5:03pm On Aug 07, 2020
Distinct123:
who is the author please?
George S Clason
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Distinct123: 6:57am On Aug 08, 2020
uprof:
George S Clason
where can I download the book?
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 6:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
Distinct123:
where can I download the book?
it is available on pdfdrive now
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Distinct123: 7:33am On Aug 09, 2020
uprof:
it is available on pdfdrive now
is dot com or dot net
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
Distinct123:
is dot com or dot net
dot net
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Abiodunspectre(m): 9:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
One of the important way to avoid poverty is to network with the right people. Listen to Aramide Abe as she speaks on five tips to make your network work for your business on FCMB Top 5 in 5 series. http://fcmb.com/Top5
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 7:00am On Aug 10, 2020
Abiodunspectre:
One of the important way to avoid poverty is to network with the right people. Listen to Aramide Abe as she speaks on five tips to make your network work for your business on FCMB Top 5 in 5 series. http://fcmb.com/Top5
ok
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Distinct123: 7:51pm On Aug 10, 2020
uprof:
dot net
I will let you know when I'm done
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 7:05am On Aug 11, 2020
Distinct123:
I will let you know when I'm done
no problem
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Distinct123: 7:45am On Aug 12, 2020
uprof:
no problem
immdone what next?
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by immaculatesense(m): 11:24am On Aug 12, 2020
uprof:
Often time I ask myself" why do very few people rich and majority stay poor?"

In my quest to find answers to this question,I realized that the rich and the poor differ in what they think about and what they do.

In this video I'm going to tell you 5 habits that make people stay in poverty for life

1. They live below their means!.
The habit of live below your means is doing more harms than good. With a view to living below their means, they cut down important cost on things that can make them go forward in life. Instead of living below your means why not focus on increasing your means.

If you will be realistic cut down cost is like cutting down things that can make you happy. Psychologically most things we buy increase our happiness and self esteem....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D17HBY5Li_Q

For more update on money affairs click on subscribe through this link
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCbSYV2lKewQ796zsZQbSg_A
This is 100% wrong...wen ur starting a success journey from the scratch...u av to cut ur cost for savings...doing dat...u will av to live below ur means...if ur starting life from little or notin...no wealth role model had ever said otherwise...making u so so wrong...speaking out of recent experience
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by immaculatesense(m): 11:28am On Aug 12, 2020
uprof:
Even the richest man in Babylon dat av read more than twice...I have d hard and soft copy...but shows that u av to cut cost and live below ur means when ur starting a success journey...or show me d page where is proofs me otherwise...let me check...I still gat d soft copy on my phone right now...let's compare and contrast our knowledge on d book and let people be d judge weda or not to live below ur means while starting a success story
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 7:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
immaculatesense:

Even the richest man in Babylon dat av read more than twice...I have d hard and soft copy...but shows that u av to cut cost and live below ur means when ur starting a success journey...or show me d page where is proofs me otherwise...let me check...I still gat d soft copy on my phone right now...let's compare and contrast our knowledge on d book and let people be d judge weda or not to live below ur means while starting a success story

Thanks for your question

But before we discuss further. Did you know the difference between live below your means and live within your means? Pls google search and get back to me. If not understand our discussion won't make sense
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Distinct123: 7:45am On Aug 13, 2020
uprof:
no problem
I'm done with the download what next?
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by immaculatesense(m): 9:28am On Aug 13, 2020
uprof:

Thanks for your question

But before we discuss further. Did you know the difference between live below your means and live within your means? Pls google search and get back to me. If not understand our discussion won't make sense

Yea...I do...and wen u live within ur means...for instance a salary earner dat lives within his means lives same live yearly or d tune of his life is played by how much he earns per time...no significant progress or regress...it is decided by wat he earns...but a progressive starting mind lives below his means...but take note I said...starting his life from scratch...cos according to even d richest man in Babylon u quoted...d first rule of success is Savings...at least a one tenth of all u av must be saved in prospect of future viable investment...and der is no way u earn 10 naira in a month and wanna follow dis law and u won't av to reduce or cut ur spending to fit in to ur savings plan...dont u bliv dis law too?
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 6:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
Distinct123:
I'm done with the download what next?
you are going to start reading and at the same time you update me about your progress in percentage.
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Distinct123: 7:44am On Aug 14, 2020
uprof:
you are going to start reading and at the same time you update me about your progress in percentage.
OK!, thanks for the info
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 5:42pm On Aug 14, 2020
Distinct123:
OK!, thanks for the info
its my pleasure
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Distinct123: 7:29am On Aug 15, 2020
uprof:
its my pleasure
I have started 20% of the book has been read
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 6:01pm On Aug 15, 2020
Distinct123:
I have started 20% of the book has been read
I love that! I hope you are paying attention to details

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

CBN On Fire - No Fire Scare At Central Bank Of Nigeria - Confirmed Reports / External Reserves Drop To $27.85bn As Foreign Investors Repatriate $30.2m / Foreign Airlines Dispute CBN’s Claim Of Settled FX Backlog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.