Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,013 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1237 Views)

South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex / The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. / The BIG BROTHER Show And The Unnecessary Evil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 26, 2020

1 Like

Re: . by dawnomike(m): 7:46am On Mar 26, 2020
I am more interested in congratulating you on your first class... It is a nice feat to achieve

2 Likes

Re: . by donbachi(m): 7:49am On Mar 26, 2020
Congratulation...4 d bashing of virgins,there is nothing anybody can do..not even CIA and DSS...unless u're refering to virgin airline.
Re: . by MARX77(m): 7:51am On Mar 26, 2020
Why will anyone make fun of a virgin if not that our values are on a steady decline. You've bleeped around and you laughing at someone who hasn't.

Like who dey trek dey laugh who dey inside motor, ACUTE MADNESS it is.

Congrats on your academic feat, greater heights for you.

#Staysafe

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 26, 2020
Plenty congratulations. But for the virgins we will continue to protect them because taken home a public commodity is not proper for the health of a man .

2 Likes

Re: . by JAOS(m): 7:51am On Mar 26, 2020
what is your point cry

Re: . by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 26, 2020
dawnomike:
I am more interested in congratulating you on your first class... It is a nice feat to achieve
Thanks

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 26, 2020
MARX77:
Why will anyone make fun of a virgin if not that our values are on a steady decline. You've bleeped around and you laughing at someone who hasn't.

Like who dey trek dey laugh who dey inside motor, ACUTE MADNESS it is.

Congrats on your academic feat, greater heights for you.

#Staysafe
Thank you, I was seriously bashed by some here in response to the insult I got from a harmless comment I made
Re: . by biobash(m): 8:03am On Mar 26, 2020
Sexytincoll:
I have been on Nairaland land for a long time but decided to come out fully yesterday due to this compulsory "stay at home"and I have received some unkind words base on a harmless statement I made.Why are you guys so quick to attack anyone who talked about her virginity status in response to some questions thrown at her, even some ladies too are not left out.In a world like ours,some still cherish what they have and are so proud of it.The annoying part are those ashewo brothers that takes delight in bashing ladies anyhow but seek to marry a virgin after patronising prostitutes,whom are you leaving the one's you spoilt for? This coroner virus has already spoilt my plans and I'm not happy.Please also congratulate me for coming out as the best graduating student in my class with a First Class in Chemical engineering. I know most of you here and your comments,please take it easy with the bashing.

Congratulations...
Re: . by MJBOLT: 8:04am On Mar 26, 2020
keep your virginity status to yourself,nobody gives a fvck if you are a virgin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 26, 2020
biobash:

Congratulations...
Thanks
Re: . by proclinician: 8:05am On Mar 26, 2020
I am not sure if you're a human being or a nutsack because I do not understand that u don't know the correct spelling of this thing that is threatening to wipe of mankind on this planet. Beats my imagination.

If you're a virgin it's ur business. If you're not it's ur business. Nobody gives a fvck about that. Nobody.

1 Like

Re: . by nrexzy: 8:11am On Mar 26, 2020
Congrats what's d name of ur school so I can also enroll my daughters there since they are all virgins
Re: . by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 26, 2020
proclinician:
I am not sure if you're a human being or a nutsack because I do not understand that u don't know the correct spelling of this thing that is threatening to wipe of mankind on this planet. Beats my imagination.

If you're a virgin it's ur business. If you're not it's ur business. Nobody gives a fvck about that. Nobody.
Coming from a learned man SMH. I have taken note of your corrections.Thanks
Re: . by AfroKnight: 8:21am On Mar 26, 2020
This is attention-seeking on a beautiful level.

That crap that you so-called “newbies” write, about being an observer on Nairaland for a while, is all bullshît. We don’t need that information.

Open your thread and go straight to the point. angry

Congratulations on your First Class Honours. It’s not beans. It’s a product of hard work and intelligence. Wish you a successful career.

True. Being a virgin is difficult these days. Sex is advertised every moment. No respite.

I hope your own version of virginity is legit. Not like some girls who engage in oral and fore play then still come here to claim virginity because they haven’t been penetrated. Those ones don’t know that they are even as experienced as oloshos.

Your choice to remain a virgin should not be ridiculed unless you ridicule those who are no longer virgins. If you mock them in self righteous judgment, you deserve to be bashed.

Some of us cannot stand virgins. We prefer not to deflower anyone’s daughter and then endure her possessiveness. Also, there’s this conceit some virgins express unwittingly. They think their status is prize enough for the man, that they can have a nasty attitude and get away with it, cos they are virgins. That puts people off too. You won’t be bashed unless you ask for it. Also, kindly keep your virginity status to yourself instead of tucking into every mundane discourse.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 26, 2020
AfroKnight:
This is attention-seeking on a beautiful level.

That crap that you so-called “newbies” write, about being an observer on Nairaland for a while, is all bullshît. We don’t need that information.

Open your thread and go straight to the point. angry

Congratulations on your First Class Honours. It’s not beans. It’s a product of hard work and intelligence. Wish you a successful career.

True. Being a virgin is difficult these days. Sex is advertised every moment. No respite.

I hope your own version of virginity is legit. Not like some girls who engage in oral and fore play then still come here to claim virginity because they haven’t been penetrated. Those ones don’t know that they are even as experienced as oloshos.

Your choice to remain a virgin should not be ridiculed unless you ridicule those who are no longer virgins. If you mock them in self righteous judgment, you deserve to be bashed.

Some of us cannot stand virgins. We prefer not to deflower anyone’s daughter and then endure her possessiveness. Also, there’s this conceit some virgins express unwittingly. They think their status is prize enough for the man, that they can have a nasty attitude and get away with it, cos they are virgins. That puts people off too. You won’t be bashed unless you ask for it. Also, kindly keep your virginity status to yourself instead of tucking into every mundane discourse.
It seems you are oblivious of the fact that guys are quick to bash ladies here over harmless comments.I was unnecessary provoked for no tangible reasons.Am I seeking attention?i can't really say. Stay safe
Re: . by coolestofall(m): 8:42am On Mar 26, 2020
Congratulations! Beauty and brain
Re: . by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 26, 2020
Sexytincoll:
Thank you, I was seriously bashed by some here in response to the insult I got from a harmless comment I made
grin grin
Re: . by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 26, 2020
Semperty:
grin grin
Guilty conscience,now run along.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 26, 2020
coolestofall:
Congratulations! Beauty and brain
Thanks
Re: . by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 26, 2020
Sexytincoll:
Guilty conscience,now run along.
guilty conscience for what exactly? cheesy cheesy Spittin' out the truth??
Clout chaser.
Re: . by AfroKnight: 8:51am On Mar 26, 2020
Sexytincoll:
It seems you are oblivious of the fact that guys are quick to bash ladies here over harmless comments.I was unnecessary provoked for no tangible reasons.Am I seeking attention?i can't really say. Stay safe

You opened this thread to massage your ego and find comrades and fans.

From your opening post it is obvious you would find ways to reveal needless information to garner praise from people. Your strategy backfired and you are not pleased. Next time keep your virginity out of discussions unless it is related to the topic.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 26, 2020
AfroKnight:

You opened this thread to massage your ego and find comrades and fans.

From your opening post it is obvious you would find ways to reveal needless information to garner praise from people. Your strategy backfired and you are not pleased. Next time keep your virginity out of discussions unless it is related to the topic.
This started from somewhere and obviously you are not in the know.Stay safe
Re: . by Airtimex(m): 9:06am On Mar 26, 2020
Creating a thread because you were bashed by someone isn't necessary.

If the statement you made is ok, then you have nothing to worry about. This is a faceless forum and we have kids here too, just ignore and move on. Creating a thread won't change anything.

being a virgin doesn't change anything either. You can still go to hell as a virgin and you can still make a very bad wife as a virgin. Every ashawo you see on this streets were once a virgin...

Lastly, Keep your virginity to yourself and don't allow your next door neighbour know about it. Is not a trophy and doesn't change anything. Most virgins have not seen the opportunity to finish work and most of them were lucky to have ppl who kept an eye on them when they were younger or lacked exposure...

Congrats on your academic achievement. Be safe please
Re: . by CAPSLOCKED: 9:20am On Mar 26, 2020
YOU WILL NOT GET RELEVANT LIKE THIS.
YOU WILL NOT GET ATTENTION LIKE THIS.
IF YOU WANT ATTENTION AND APPLAUSE FOR YOUR CHEMISTRY RESULT AND VIRGINITY, GO TO IG AND JOIN YOUR FELLOW CLOWNS IN DOING WHAT THEY'RE DOING WITHOUT CLOTHES.
IT'S AN HONEST ADVICE.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 26, 2020
you first class? you must be dreaming. was it dat sweet in the middle for all the lecturers...100 level to 500
Re: . by 21cents: 10:46am On Mar 26, 2020
I think I'll congratulate you on your first class feat in a tough course like chemical engineering. greater heights awaits you inshallah.

as for your virginity, I'll applaud your resolve not to thread the path of disgusting sexcapades with your body hence keeping your body for your husband.

as for non virgins on a fuçking spree but not married, they're cursed by the most high but they don't know it yet..

and for the guys, be careful what you wish for, non virgins are second hand materials and you should never be sucker or love them.

their spirits are already tainted with the numerous partners they've been with and moreso, they can bring bastards into your home from their past lovers and thus compromising your peace of mind.

think well before marrying non virgins and in case you wanna marry one, keep close watch on her and be more than ready to kick the bitch out before she wrecks your home, and always subject all your children to DNA tests.

to hell with non-virgins and as a matter of fact, they need to be wiped off the face of the Earth.!!
Re: . by snitchbitch: 11:02am On Mar 26, 2020
Virgins? Do we still have them in NIGERIA?
Re: . by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 26, 2020
Miniso:
you first class? you must be dreaming. was it dat sweet in the middle for all the lecturers...100 level to 500
So you think?Please congratulate me and leave those talk
Re: . by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 26, 2020
21cents:
I think I'll congratulate you on your first class feat in a tough course like chemical engineering. greater heights awaits you inshallah.

as for your virginity, I'll applaud your resolve not to thread the path of disgusting sexcapades with your body hence keeping your body for your husband.

as for non virgins on a fuçking spree but not married, they're cursed by the most high but they don't know it yet..

and for the guys, be careful what you wish for, non virgins are second hand materials and you should never be sucker or love them.

their spirits are already tainted with the numerous partners they've been with and moreso, they can bring bastards into your home from their past lovers and thus compromising your peace of mind.

think well before marrying non virgins and in case you wanna marry one, keep close watch on her and be more than ready to kick the bitch out before she wrecks your home, and always subject all your children to DNA tests.

to hell with non-virgins and as a matter of fact, they need to be wiped off the face of the Earth.!!
Thanks alot
Re: . by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 26, 2020
Sexytincoll:
So you think?Please congratulate me and leave those talk
grin grin mad oh .. lemme leave what dey wrote on the motor enter motor na... Congrats. best of luck. as dis corona virus kept us indoors whatsapp chats won't be bad cool

(1) (Reply)

Young Turkish Lady Goes In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Ran After Impregnating Her / Every Nairalander Is An Introvert / Married Men, How Did You Meet Your Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.