Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,628 members, 7,820,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Guys! Don't Spend On Her If She Doesn't Have These Qualities. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys! Don't Spend On Her If She Doesn't Have These Qualities. (1199 Views)

Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys! Don't Spend On Her If She Doesn't Have These Qualities. by Schoolshoe: 8:12am On May 20, 2020
sometimes I wonder how some guys spend on ladies extravagantly, especially those ladies who feel entitled and not ready to reciprocate their partner overly generous gestures in the little way they can.

These set of ladies place so much importance on their sweet in the middle. Set awon "my pvvssy is gold #geng" grin. They only have their middle to offer.

And the fact is guys can always get undeniable access to honey pot anywhere. They can get it from the roadsides.

There are street hawkers who would be the first to call you "bros my market nah just #2000 o, you can still price it o". Now tell me how her middle is a scarce commodity.

Sometimes the quality of the middle of your girlfriend and that of some street hawkers is just the same.

We had a brother here some days ago who got occasional slaps from his girlfriend even after spending a lot on her. That nigga is a puppy, a disgrace to niggahood.

So my brothers if you want to spend on ladies consider the qualities I will state below. And consider spending on your siblings and parents first, this is a priority.

It's not necessary she is your girlfriend before you do away with your cash, there are some platonic female friends that worth treating nicely you know, because of the amiable qualities they have.

The qualities you should look out for before spending on ladies are:

Those who are willing to offer,

financial help: these are the ones who will render help to you when you are financially down, those who will help you raise some capital the little way they can.

It's not necessary they offer you cash. It can be in form of advisory aspect on your finance, like those who will give you suggestions on effective ways to utilize your money to full capacity.

business help: these are the ones who are always available to motivate your entrepreneurship goals, those who thorough observation can determine the kind of business ideas that will fit you perfectly and can be profitable for you.

those who will give her man lucrative business ideas he can venture in and will always be a catalyst for his man to take proficient business risks.

Social help: these are the ones who can connect you with influential people in the society, the ones who can help his man navigate through the crowd to get his goals especially when his man is an introvert or who is not social.

psychological help:: these are the ones who will be there for his man when he is psychologically down. Those who are ready to strengthen you emotionally.

Those who will feel concerned and willing to check his man up when he is depressed or having suicidal thoughts. And the type that can help you get out of your unhealthy addictions.

academical help : those who are ready to teach you or study that course or topic with you that you are finding difficult to comprehend. The ones that can motivate or teach you to get that first class or that grade you wanted.

Physical help: here I'm talking about those ladies who are ready to change your wardrobe choices for good. Those who will point out the defect in her man dress sense and are ready to give almost professional choices on how he can look good in public.

Talking about physical help, I don't want to ignore the stomach infrastructural aspect grin, that is food. These are the ladies who are ready to spoil you with top notch nutritional sumptuous meals. The food is another way to a man's pocket, if you don't know grin. If you are the slim looking type of guy, The kind of food servicing that will give you chubby cheeks and pot belly within a monthgrin.

So guys, if she doesn't possess one or two of these qualities, don't spend on her. You can add to the list.

I'm waiting for a contrary post "don't give him sex if he doesn't have these qualities". These should be sarcastic anyways.

Peace.

Re: Guys! Don't Spend On Her If She Doesn't Have These Qualities. by Millenniumlady(f): 8:15am On May 20, 2020
This was written by a gold digger......Set awong my wife's money is my money mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

3 Likes

Re: Guys! Don't Spend On Her If She Doesn't Have These Qualities. by Justbehave(m): 8:16am On May 20, 2020
You are on point bro. Forget all these sweet in the middle rubbish as if our dick is also not in the middle. Rubbish hoes.

4 Likes

Re: Guys! Don't Spend On Her If She Doesn't Have These Qualities. by Darkseid(m): 8:21am On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:
This was written by a gold digger......Set awong my wife's money is my money mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
E pain you abi undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys! Don't Spend On Her If She Doesn't Have These Qualities. by Millenniumlady(f): 8:26am On May 20, 2020
Darkseid:
E pain you abi undecided undecided
Pain ko sweet ni......Get off my mention jor undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys! Don't Spend On Her If She Doesn't Have These Qualities. by Schoolshoe: 8:27am On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:
in my post did I mention guys or men should feel entitled to ladies money? Abi which kind of millennium foolishness you have.

She doesn't even have a sensible comment to offer. These are the type I'm talking about.

9 Likes

Re: Guys! Don't Spend On Her If She Doesn't Have These Qualities. by OsuIgboIpob: 8:29am On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Is your husband's money your money?

Hypocrisy!
Re: Guys! Don't Spend On Her If She Doesn't Have These Qualities. by Millenniumlady(f): 8:31am On May 20, 2020
Schoolshoe:
in my post did I mention guys or men should feel entitled to ladies money? Abi which kind of millennium foolishness you have.

She doesn't even have a sensible comment to offer. These are the type I'm talking about.
Nigga's be talking shit in their comments but can't keep the same energy when they meet you

1 Like

Re: Guys! Don't Spend On Her If She Doesn't Have These Qualities. by suzzyboss(m): 8:34am On May 20, 2020
Very true.. Some slayqueens won't be happy about this post...
smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys! Don't Spend On Her If She Doesn't Have These Qualities. by Schoolshoe: 8:34am On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Nigga's be talking shit in their comments but can't keep the same energy when they meet you
Not all niggas. Do you have a sensible comment to offer? Or you only have pussified comments. If it's the latter, you use the door. cool
Re: Guys! Don't Spend On Her If She Doesn't Have These Qualities. by suzzyboss(m): 8:36am On May 20, 2020
Schoolshoe:

En shock me too ooo... Set awon my kitten is my brain...

1 Like

Re: Guys! Don't Spend On Her If She Doesn't Have These Qualities. by Schoolshoe: 8:38am On May 20, 2020
suzzyboss:

En shock me too ooo... Set awon my kitten is my brain...
set awon my pvssy is my collateral property grin

1 Like

Re: Guys! Don't Spend On Her If She Doesn't Have These Qualities. by Osobi32(m): 8:42am On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:
obviously u don't possess any of the qualities listed above....... my pussy is everything gang!
Re: Guys! Don't Spend On Her If She Doesn't Have These Qualities. by Millenniumlady(f): 8:44am On May 20, 2020
Schoolshoe:
Not all niggas. Do you have a sensible comment to offer? Or you only have pussified comments. If it's the latter, you use the door. cool
Look how You're sounding like someone trying to win a gun fight with a bunch of knives which won't happen nigga I'd keep you pressed until you come back to your senses
Re: Guys! Don't Spend On Her If She Doesn't Have These Qualities. by Millenniumlady(f): 8:45am On May 20, 2020
Schoolshoe:
set awon my pvssy is my collateral property grin
Set awong dot d*ck get the fvck out of here

1 Like

Re: Guys! Don't Spend On Her If She Doesn't Have These Qualities. by Justbehave(m): 8:46am On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Set awong dot d*ck get the fvck out of here
Get the fuckout here.Awon bitter in the middle grin
Re: Guys! Don't Spend On Her If She Doesn't Have These Qualities. by Osobi32(m): 8:47am On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:
try a real niggar and u will understand ur almighty pussy is not worth a penny. U better go and upgrade urself by acquiring a skill..... For ur information pussy is the cheapest commodity now, is even cheaper than pure water

2 Likes

Re: Guys! Don't Spend On Her If She Doesn't Have These Qualities. by Millenniumlady(f): 8:48am On May 20, 2020
Justbehave:
Get the fuckout here.Awon bitter in the middle
Boy go ask around on this forum all this guys are scared of me i'm your modafuking boss over right.
Re: Guys! Don't Spend On Her If She Doesn't Have These Qualities. by Justbehave(m): 8:50am On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Boy go ask around on this forum all this guys are scared of me i'm your modafuking boss over right.
Scared of you or running away because of your fishy kpekus odour?

2 Likes

Re: Guys! Don't Spend On Her If She Doesn't Have These Qualities. by Millenniumlady(f): 8:50am On May 20, 2020
Osobi32:
try a real niggar and u will understand ur almighty pussy is not worth a penny. U better go and upgrade urself by acquiring a skill..... For ur information pussy is the cheapest commodity now, is even cheaper than pure water
Look at this nigga who washed up and ain't no fucking use the back door boy
Re: Guys! Don't Spend On Her If She Doesn't Have These Qualities. by Millenniumlady(f): 8:52am On May 20, 2020
Justbehave:
Scared of you or running away because of your fishy kpekus odour?
So says a broke boy that have nothing to offer abeg shift make i see road

1 Like

Re: Guys! Don't Spend On Her If She Doesn't Have These Qualities. by Schoolshoe: 8:53am On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Look how You're sounding like someone trying to win a gun fight with a bunch of knives which won't happen nigga I'd keep you pressed until you come back to your senses
knives will always win over guns with rubber bullets
Re: Guys! Don't Spend On Her If She Doesn't Have These Qualities. by Millenniumlady(f): 8:56am On May 20, 2020
Schoolshoe:
knives will always win over guns with rubber bullets
Millennium chilling with the owners of this forum if you ain't on this team nigga you team D

1 Like

Re: Guys! Don't Spend On Her If She Doesn't Have These Qualities. by Nobody: 8:59am On May 20, 2020
Yeah it's true

1 Like

Re: Guys! Don't Spend On Her If She Doesn't Have These Qualities. by lightangel65i(m): 8:59am On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Then don't touch your husband's money broke bitch from a broke sperm
Re: Guys! Don't Spend On Her If She Doesn't Have These Qualities. by Schoolshoe: 9:03am On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Millennium chilling with the owners of this forum if you ain't no the this team nigga you team D

@bolded, I can't comprehend your statement. When they are calling dumb people please raise your hand. grin

You are chilling with the owners of this forum or you are begging the owners with your cheap pvssy.
Re: Guys! Don't Spend On Her If She Doesn't Have These Qualities. by Millenniumlady(f): 9:06am On May 20, 2020
Schoolshoe:

@bolded, I can't comprehend your statement. When they are calling dumb people please raise your hand. grin

You are chilling with the owners of this forum or you are begging the owners with your cheap pvssy.
Go read again dummy
Re: Guys! Don't Spend On Her If She Doesn't Have These Qualities. by Geeksamir(m): 9:09am On May 20, 2020
Hmmm

Re: Guys! Don't Spend On Her If She Doesn't Have These Qualities. by Schoolshoe: 9:09am On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Go read again dummy
grin grin grin
She modified
Re: Guys! Don't Spend On Her If She Doesn't Have These Qualities. by ABLESOFT2(m): 9:13am On May 20, 2020
Ok..Oo.I'm Going To Jot Down All Diz Ur Point

1 Like

Re: Guys! Don't Spend On Her If She Doesn't Have These Qualities. by Anietienteobong(m): 9:16am On May 20, 2020
Las las dey go dey beg shocked sad
Re: Guys! Don't Spend On Her If She Doesn't Have These Qualities. by johnkey: 9:21am On May 20, 2020
Seeing the first comment from that fool up there I have decided not to give my sweet dïck out for free again, you need my sweet dïck you gats to pay for it or you can fück off in peace.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Marley Reveals What He Will Be Doing After Ramadan, Nigerians React. VIDEO / She Returned The Ring After Only 6 Years Of Engagement / Hi Guys Saw This And Decided To Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.