Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Updated .....Hyundia Elantra 07, (2.0 limited)Vs Honda Civic 07(1.8) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Updated .....Hyundia Elantra 07, (2.0 limited)Vs Honda Civic 07(1.8) (5079 Views)

Toyota Corolla 2004 Vs Honda Civic 2004 Which Is Better Overall? / Final Update Of Engine "Ringing". Elantra 07 / Update Of Engine "Ringing". Elantra 07 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated .....Hyundia Elantra 07, (2.0 limited)Vs Honda Civic 07(1.8) by akinyemire(m): 9:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
adanny01:

Copper? Never heard of it and can't believe it.

Just not to leave without correcting you, it is actually Aluminum not copper. The Toyota also has aluminum oil pan so there is no sense to your point. Lastly, it is the drain plug washer that is copper.

On fuel consumption the Civic is exactly like a Corolla. Infact the older 2002-2005 Civic is better than its rival Corolla.

Thank for the correction my brother.meanwhile the response was in accordance to the OP question about flood and not the main subject.
Re: Updated .....Hyundia Elantra 07, (2.0 limited)Vs Honda Civic 07(1.8) by naijafinder: 12:03pm On Jul 24, 2020
My Tokunbo Honda Civic 2010 was purchased with millage 373000kilometers and it still function like brand new car, no single repaired was made aside oil change.

I bought the Civic this year, the exterior and interior looks very clean, including the engine. According to my mechanic the Engine or gear and other part has not been tempered with or replaced before, it still look intact and I want to maintain same standard.

I personally observed and noticed there was no wire connections running up and down in my bonnet.

One more thing is I travel with the car often, and it's very fuel efficient.

#7,500 fuel will take me To and Fro from Benin-PH-Benin without refueling and with AC on although the journey. I rarely drive this car without AC on.

I will recommend Civic for you. I also have Corolla but I prefer my Civic because of its interior beauty and power. I. Terms of fuel economy comparing 2006-2010 Civic to Corrolla there fuel consumption are almost the same.

But I noticed a little difference on fuel consumption, it seems my Civic saves more fuel.

#7,500 fuel My 2006 Corolla Benin-PH-Benin without AC or AC on for 2hours return back to Benin empty tank or refill with #500 fuel.

#7,500 Fuel My 2010 Civic Benin-PH-Benin AC on all through return to Benin without refill.

Am sorry I couldn't compare between this two cars (Honda Civic Or Hyundai Elantra).

I use mobile oil 5w20 for my Civic. I replace the oil every 2months. The car is very efficient.

Always remember that Civic, Corolla and Hyundai are popular cars but also note that there are also other good cars out there.

Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: Updated .....Hyundia Elantra 07, (2.0 limited)Vs Honda Civic 07(1.8) by ksmart027(m): 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
naijafinder:
My Tokunbo Honda Civic 2010 was purchased with millage 373000kilometers and it still function like brand new car, no single repaired was made aside oil change.

I bought the Civic this year, the exterior and interior looks very clean, including the engine. According to my mechanic the Engine or gear and other part has not been tempered with or replaced before, it still look intact and I want to maintain same standard.

I personally observed and noticed there was no wire connections running up and down in my bonnet.

One more thing is I travel with the car often, and it's very fuel efficient.

#7,500 fuel will take me To and Fro from Benin-PH-Benin without refueling and with AC on although the journey. I rarely drive this car without AC on.

I will recommend Civic for you. I also have Corolla but I prefer my Civic because of its interior beauty and power. I. Terms of fuel economy comparing 2006-2010 Civic to Corrolla there fuel consumption are almost the same.

But I noticed a little difference on fuel consumption, it seems my Civic saves more fuel.

#7,500 fuel My 2006 Corolla Benin-PH-Benin without AC or AC on for 2hours return back to Benin empty tank or refill with #500 fuel.

#7,500 Fuel My 2010 Civic Benin-PH-Benin AC on all through return to Benin without refill.

Am sorry I couldn't compare between this two cars (Honda Civic Or Hyundai Elantra).

I use mobile oil 5w20 for my Civic. I replace the oil every 2months. The car is very efficient.

Always remember that Civic, Corolla and Hyundai are popular cars but also note that there are also other good cars out there.

Goodluck.
Why do you change your oil every 2 months, i think is a waste of funds.
Re: Updated .....Hyundia Elantra 07, (2.0 limited)Vs Honda Civic 07(1.8) by ping2ping: 3:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
How much is Hyundai Elantra 2.0 2007 engine and gear box?

I am presently considering it with Honda Civic 2007-2008 and Honda City 2007-2008.

I have read that Civic has a very low ground clearance. If this is true then can it raised and how?

I also read that City has a fragile CVT transmission. Is it as notorious as Nissan CVTs?
If t

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fuel Gauge Issues! / American Spec And Regular Japanese Spec Of Honda And Toyota,which Is Better? / Honda Has Done It Again ( pictures attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.