Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Single Guys And Ladies How Are You Coping This Period? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Guys And Ladies How Are You Coping This Period? (3422 Views)

Coping With Office Romance Aka (coprommy) / Ugly Girls Looking Sexy During This Period / Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Guys And Ladies How Are You Coping This Period? by Discloser: 9:35am On Mar 26, 2020
It is no longer news that the country is on partial lock down and total lock down is imminent.

I have been staying indoor for like 4 days now, and it's been becoming so so boring as I have no girlfriend to gist with all I do to break my boredom is go to twitter and nairaland or better still see a movie (and this is becoming boring too).

More than ever I feel so lonely and see the need for girlfriend like never before.

I am sure I am not the only one in this, which brought about the question.....

How are you coping as single guy/lady?
Re: Single Guys And Ladies How Are You Coping This Period? by Trueigbo: 9:37am On Mar 26, 2020
ndo...

they said lock down and you wan open door for somebody

2 Likes

Re: Single Guys And Ladies How Are You Coping This Period? by coolestofall(m): 9:39am On Mar 26, 2020
You should be happy you are single. At this point I already have a response for any girl that wants to come over. Ill just say "we were directed to isolate not duplicate so abeg hope i dont have to translate".

1 Like

Re: Single Guys And Ladies How Are You Coping This Period? by devilmaycry: 9:47am On Mar 26, 2020
Guy...
We re doing well tongue

7 Likes

Re: Single Guys And Ladies How Are You Coping This Period? by Discloser: 9:48am On Mar 26, 2020
coolestofall:
You should be happy you are single. At this point I already have a response for any girl that wants to come over. Ill just say "we were directed to isolate not duplicate so abeg hope i dont have to translate".

LOL, you don't have to translate but what I meant is there is feeling you get when someone you love checks on you via phone or any means possible, I crave this feeling.

5 Likes

Re: Single Guys And Ladies How Are You Coping This Period? by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 26, 2020
Ps4 + henessey+ cigar.
Quarantine me forever please

5 Likes

Re: Single Guys And Ladies How Are You Coping This Period? by Freelane33(m): 9:50am On Mar 26, 2020
We are coping , we are nairamiling ������ , we are soaping �������. Don’t laugh too much guys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Guys And Ladies How Are You Coping This Period? by coolestofall(m): 9:57am On Mar 26, 2020
Discloser:

LOL, you don't have to translate but what I meant is there is feeling you get when someone you love checks on you via phone or any means possible, I crave this feeling.
Oh then u missing out. Once corona is past you better start something.
Re: Single Guys And Ladies How Are You Coping This Period? by TreasuredLeidy(f): 10:02am On Mar 26, 2020
We are coping fine. We are indoors so no intimidation from the couples outside , we nor dey see them again grin
Re: Single Guys And Ladies How Are You Coping This Period? by SweetCunt97(f): 10:02am On Mar 26, 2020
coolestofall:
Not everyone is a chronic hand freaky freaky like you naa.. Besides one go chop well first before looking for girlfriend to isolate with tongue

3 Likes

Re: Single Guys And Ladies How Are You Coping This Period? by Discloser: 10:07am On Mar 26, 2020
coolestofall:

Oh then u missing out. Once corona is past you better start something.

I have not been idle all this while, I've not just hit my luck yet, infact it is high priority on my list now.
Re: Single Guys And Ladies How Are You Coping This Period? by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 26, 2020
It's my first day on quarantine, and I'm just gonna go in there and become a Caterpillar. All the food in the house are going to get munched and crushed, and by the time I emerge from this corona chrysalis, I would have transformed into a majestic butterfly... AND I'm rereading 'The alchemist' for obvious reasons; I wanna connect better with myself, and come out of quarantine recharged!

2 Likes

Re: Single Guys And Ladies How Are You Coping This Period? by Discloser: 10:09am On Mar 26, 2020
TreasuredLeidy:
We are coping fine. We are indoors so no intimidation from the couples outside , we nor dey see them again grin

Better put a plan in place to make sure you're intimidated again when all these become bygone.
Re: Single Guys And Ladies How Are You Coping This Period? by coolestofall(m): 10:18am On Mar 26, 2020
Discloser:

I have not been idle all this while, I've not just hit my luck yet, infact it is high priority on my list now.
Best of luck bro, u need it.

1 Like

Re: Single Guys And Ladies How Are You Coping This Period? by coolestofall(m): 10:21am On Mar 26, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Not everyone is a chronic hand freaky freaky like you naa.. Besides one go chop well first before looking for girlfriend to isolate with tongue
Nice one! Indirectly i never chop well na him you mean abi Btw my hands are not complaining yet. Them never see something grin
Re: Single Guys And Ladies How Are You Coping This Period? by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 26, 2020
Nofin much.
Just sitting indoors.
Browsing
Receiving calls from loved ones and calling them too.
Cooking and eating but eating less to avoid packing on the pounds.
You tubing and little aerobics.

Very boring!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Guys And Ladies How Are You Coping This Period? by Discloser: 10:56am On Mar 26, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
Nofin much.
Just sitting indoors.
Browsing
Receiving calls from loved ones and calling them too.
Cooking and eating but eating less to avoid packing on the pounds.
You tubing and little aerobics.

Very boring!!!!!!

Well detailed, it's a good thing you have time for exercise, most ladies don't. Keep it up, you're doing well smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Guys And Ladies How Are You Coping This Period? by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 26, 2020
Discloser:

Well detailed, it's a good thing you have time for exercise, most ladies don't. Keep it up, you're doing well smiley

Thank you bro. cool

1 Like

Re: Single Guys And Ladies How Are You Coping This Period? by Discloser: 11:22am On Mar 26, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

Thank you bro. cool

Just sent you a mail, if you don't mind connecting please reply, let connect.
Re: Single Guys And Ladies How Are You Coping This Period? by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 26, 2020
Discloser:

Just sent you a mail, if you don't mind connecting please reply, let connect.

Ok. Seen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Guys And Ladies How Are You Coping This Period? by chim14(m): 11:48am On Mar 26, 2020
Am not even seeing this coronavirus, I need money..lol

2 Likes

Re: Single Guys And Ladies How Are You Coping This Period? by biddostandard: 11:52am On Mar 26, 2020
been indoor eating and watching alot of series movies on my phone
Re: Single Guys And Ladies How Are You Coping This Period? by Leezah(f): 11:56am On Mar 26, 2020
Are you single?
Are you looking for a fun person, extrovert or introvert like yourself?
Do you find it hard meeting new people?
Are you ready to mingle?
Are you looking for a friend in your location?

We're going to experience BOREDOM during this quarantine.

Guess what, I've created a Telegram group in which we can make new friends, chat and find new partners during this period across Africa Just send a mail to onyinye.reuben@gmail.com, subject "Single Guys And Ladies Coping This Period"
Look no further,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Guys And Ladies How Are You Coping This Period? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:01pm On Mar 26, 2020
It's times like this I wish I was not single
First day of quarantine and I miss my office so much
I miss d queries and d thinking process of how to answer reason for poor performance angry
It now exposes the necessity of a sweet,funny partner who likes food,gist, books
I wish I bought my Korean series from Alaba mkt

2 Likes

Re: Single Guys And Ladies How Are You Coping This Period? by 24kmagic: 3:59pm On Mar 26, 2020
kiss
Re: Single Guys And Ladies How Are You Coping This Period? by Oyindamolah: 4:35pm On Mar 27, 2020
Nicee
Leezah:
Are you single?
Are you looking for a fun person, extrovert or introvert like yourself?
Do you find it hard meeting new people?
Are you ready to mingle?
Are you looking for a friend in your location?

We're going to experience BOREDOM during this quarantine.

Guess what, I've created a Telegram group in which we can make new friends, chat and find new partners during this period across Africa Just send a mail to onyinye.reuben@gmail.com, subject "Single Guys And Ladies Coping This Period"
Look no further,
Re: Single Guys And Ladies How Are You Coping This Period? by perousd: 4:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
? It can get boring. Especially for those of us who gets so busy on a norms and forget we ever needed anyone.
Learning SEO online. Slow but steady. Just lazy and bored.

But I prefer singlehood than being in a terrible relationship.

Enjoy Bro.
Re: Single Guys And Ladies How Are You Coping This Period? by CallMeGrace(f): 5:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
No, this is getting boring and lonely, I don't think I can deal with this anymore cry
Re: Single Guys And Ladies How Are You Coping This Period? by Leezah(f): 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2020
Oyindamolah:
Nicee
join asap

1 Like

Re: Single Guys And Ladies How Are You Coping This Period? by KINGBAYORH(m): 5:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
Discloser:
It is no longer news that the country is on partial lock down and total lock down is imminent.

I have been staying indoor for like 4 days now, and it's been becoming so so boring as I have no girlfriend to gist with all I do to break my boredom is go to twitter and nairaland or better still see a movie (and this is becoming boring too).

More than ever I feel so lonely and see the need for girlfriend like never before.

I am sure I am not the only one in this, which brought about the question.....

How are you coping as single guy/lady?

Not funny at all
Re: Single Guys And Ladies How Are You Coping This Period? by zexy2030(m): 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
It's times like this I wish I was not single
First day of quarantine and I miss my office so much
I miss d queries and d thinking process of how to answer reason for poor performance angry
It now exposes the necessity of a sweet,funny partner who likes food,gist, book and fvck
I wish I bought my Korean series from Alaba mkt
cool let's talk.
Re: Single Guys And Ladies How Are You Coping This Period? by 24kmagic: 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2020
Na soapy things ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

REPLY: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. / Is 5.1 Inches A Good Size For Man / As A Guy would You Take Your Girlfriend U Love To The Club?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.