Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,540 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Have You Seen The Riele Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Seen The Riele Girl? (488 Views)

Nickelodeon Actress, Riele Downs Has Grown Into Quite A Hottie (PHOTOS) / Riele VS Nairalander Alphas / Riele Come O! I Just Found Your 2019 Certificate Inside keke Napep ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen The Riele Girl? by Iceyjays(m): 11:04am On Mar 26, 2020
I haven't been seeing her posts lately, someone said it's because she failed her jamb, although I've warned her severally to study hard instead of frequenting romance section 24/7 looking for rich suger daddies

Most times advising teenagers is a complete waste of time.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen The Riele Girl? by Emeraldfynest(m): 11:07am On Mar 26, 2020
H
Re: Have You Seen The Riele Girl? by Freelane33(m): 11:07am On Mar 26, 2020
Asshole . You be bad nigga grin cheesy grin grin grin lol
Iceyjays:
I haven't been seeing her posts lately, someone said it's because she failed her jamb, although I've warned her severally to study hard instead of frequenting on romance section 24/7 looking for rich singer daddies

Most times advising teenagers is a complete waste of time.

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows The Answer To This Riddle....come In! / Why Do Canadian White Men Have So Much Swag / Condom Prank On An African Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.